DTD for a 2011 BFP

Hey guys :hi: sorry I've been MIA!! Been a rough week stuck in the house with my husband and 3 year old and I ended up having a major anxiety attack. Been a fair while since I had one of those!!

I also asked my Dr about getting pregnant this week Loo, she mostly said 'its happened before, so it can happen again' - very helpful! She actually said to stop actively trying and just have fun? Gah, easy for her to say with her 3 kids!!

I've been babysitting this week for a friends 8 month old and it has really kicked me into being super broody, but also got me worrying about how it will affect my daughter to have to share me and for me to not be able to give her my full attention.

Anyways, I'll stop moaning and get back to the thread in hand :lol:

Ok, so I'm on CD7 apparently 12 days until O day. Thats only if my cycle is 32 days - if its 28 days then its what? 8 days? Better get on to :sex: then

Af ended for me on saturday and has to be the worst one for a long time!! Hopefully none of us will have another for a while now.

Sarah, really good to see you back here. Sorry to hear about your anxiety attack. I used to suffer really badly with them when I was in high school, but luckily not had one for over 10 years. I remember all to clearly how they made me feel though, so I really feel for you.

Secondly....THAT wasn't moaning! Give me a week or so, and then I'll show you moaning...besides, isn't that all part of this thread? :rofl:

My Doctor more or less said the same thing today...relax :hissy::brat::sad2: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! He's just told me that 90% of couples get pregnant in the first three months, dropping me in the 'other' 10% and you want me RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Anyway! Im back in work tomorrow after 5 lovely days off...just set my alarm for 4am....best get to bed! :sleep::sleep:

Morning ladies :flower:

So...cd8 and no more soy!! FX it's working it's magic as we speak lol

I know I said I wasn't starting SMEP until cd15....but I thought there's nothing wrong with having a bit of practise, is there? Managed to persuade OH at 6am that we should get started :haha:

Why do doctors keep telling us to relax?!? :wacko: Easy for them to say lol

Hope everyone is well and the snow is getting a bit better wherever you are. Lovely to see you back Sarah :hugs:

Another day closer!!

The snow is now over my knees here, so getting out has been really difficult. We did have post for the 1st time today though and I managed to get out to the newly opened Sainburys, woohoo!!

Katie, there is nothing at all wrong with a bit of practice!! Our bedroom doesnt have any heating so we're finding it a bit difficult to find the motivation to 'practice' :lol:

So glad you managed to get out today Sarah, I've never been snowed in, but I bet i'd go stir crazy. No heating in your bedroom? Sounds like plenty of 'practice' is needed to keep warm! :rofl:

cd9 for me today, and have caught an annoying head cold. Didn't stop me dtd though. Not letting my rudolph red nose stopping me from getting preggers!!! Because we are doing SMEP it means I get a rest until Friday now :D

It's still -9 in the mornings here, which is horrible when trying to defrost the car at 5am. I drove to work this morning with the teeniest gap in the windscreen to see through, and by the time I'd been at work an hour, I couldn't feel my fingers or toes. Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Got my OH to wrap my windscreen in bubble wrap tonight (My friend said to try it....Im not going mad!), so hopefully will find getting to work tomorrow a bit easier.

Hope you are all well :flower:

Morning ladies!

No heating in the bedroom Sarah :shock: Well, I guess that's a good way to keep you warm!

Today was the first day in ages I haven't had to scrape my car. It was actually 1 degree when I came into work this morning!

I had a really dizzy nauseous spell this morning, and I wondered whether it's the vit B6 :shrug: Also, my FF chart says that I'm fertile today (had some watery CM this morning) and I'm sure I can't be...my temp did go up a little bit but I can't possibly be ov'ing this early....can I? :shrug::shrug:

I had fertile CM too...Im wondering if it could be the B6? That is supposed to make you more Ahem juicy. Ive taken OPK's yesterday and today though, and they are negative. Still going to :sex: every other day just in case. Would hate to miss that eggy.

It was -10 here this morning, but when I finished work a tropical 4 degrees! Get the shorts out!!!! Hopefully all the ice will melt...Im clumsy enough without having to deal with icy ground!

:lol: yeah, the bedroom is super cold - I guess :sex: is one way to warm up.

Yay far a whole degree above freezing Katie!! The big thaw seems to be on here today too as things are starting to drip and my path looks almost passable. As for FF, that does sound a bit crazy that you'd be fertile already - but you never know!! Best to be safe and get DTD.

I dont know whats going on with me here, I'm having tummy cramps and aches, funky discharge and I could sleep all day!! I'm sure the sleepiness is just the weather, but I also get it right before AF too, so it could be hormonal?

How did the windscreen covered in bubblewrap go Loo?

Do you think it really might be the B6 Loo? I'm so glad you're here :hugs: I've been properly confused all day! Did an opk at lunchtime and it was negative - not even the faintest of faint lines!

We're still going to DTD tonight though - I would kick myself if ov really was on the way and we missed it!

Yea, there are some studies that say B6 increases CM, but it could also be the soy as CM is related to estrogen. Still...like Sarah says, dtd just in case, and keep doing opk's. Surely we can't go wrong then?!?! ;)

Bubble wrap was an epic failure! Ive told my OH that we will have to move somewhere with a garage!

Oh, you know I didnt even think of the B6 for you - that happened to me when I used to take B6 (TMI but we termed it 'swamp crotch :lol: )

I think we're going to follow the :sex: schedule of SMEP this month but start on CD11 as thats our wedding anniversary and we have babysitters!!!! 6 years already, cant believe it!

So it is the B6? Thanks Loo & Sarah! Took another opk when I got home just now and it was negative. Think I might still persuade OH to DTD anyway, but no be too disappointed if he's too tired.

Congratulations on your coming anniversary Sarah - hope you have a fab night, whatever you do :haha:

Loo - I was sceptical about the bubble wrap....sorry it didn't work though. Back to the de-icer and scraper! Although it's definitely warming up here (not warm, just warm-er) because all the snow is melting off the roofs and dripping everywhere. Lovely.

Morning ladies!

No heating in the bedroom Sarah :shock: Well, I guess that's a good way to keep you warm!

Today was the first day in ages I haven't had to scrape my car. It was actually 1 degree when I came into work this morning!

I had a really dizzy nauseous spell this morning, and I wondered whether it's the vit B6 :shrug: Also, my FF chart says that I'm fertile today (had some watery CM this morning) and I'm sure I can't be...my temp did go up a little bit but I can't possibly be ov'ing this early....can I? :shrug::shrug:

I vote 'unlikely' to Oing this early - however anytime you are wet means you're possibly fertile or will b soon. So DTD! Score our group a BFP :) good luck!

In other temping news (and totally trivial) I set an all time low temp record this morning for me (I started temping March 08)

96.4!!! Or = 35.7 for you European folk! Crazy!

Perhaps I'm part reptilian! No CM to speak of in these parts yet though.

Morning ladies :flower:

Well, my temp went down - it's definitely pre-ovulation (although not as cold as you fisher :shrug:) - but FF is still saying today is a fertile day! I have creamy CM but no other real symptoms.

I'm going to try and persuade OH to BD tonight anyway...we're following the SMEP so tonight, being cd10, would be the night!

Hope you are all well, and the UK ladies are enjoying a respite from the Big Freeze xx

Part reptilian! I Love it :rofl:

My temps are still right down too, but I dont usually O for another 5 or 6 days, so until I get a positive opk, im not going to read too much into my temps.

:sex: again tonight. It feels really 'engineered' at the moment, as Im up at 4am for work at the moment, so I go to bed a long time before the OH does. Only time we can dtd is when he gets home from work at about 6pm. I feel like a right desperate housewife waiting in bed for him, but I'll be cursing in a couple of weeks if I know I haven't made enough 'effort'!

Hopefully I won't get a positive OPK until Sunday as when I finish work tomorrow we are going straight to my parents in Manchester for the night. So no :sex: until we get home!

Hope everyone is well? The snow has finally melted! Woo Hoo! It's about time. Fed up of walking around like a penguin waddling about with my arms out :D

Another negative opk today.....but this afternoon I'm getting cramps and shooting pains in my left side. Could today be ov day and the opks have just missed my surge? :shrug: Very very confuddled!

Its so tricky. I'll be honest and say I have never had a 'proper' positive opk. I have had faint lines, and last month, they were not so faint, but never the same colour as the control line. What I can assume from this is two things. First (which I don't believe because of all my other signs) is that I am NOT ovulating, Secondly that I have a very short surge and I am just missing it.

What I do is wait until FF detect O by a raise in my temps and any CM, then I try and strengthen that with the data of my almost positives. That way is pretty good as I don't know I am in the 2ww until 3 days in....therefore 3 days less to stress!

Do you usually get a really strong opk? The only thing I can suggest is :sex: until you know for sure you have O'd. Shooting or pinching pains are usually a sure sign O in on it's way....last month I had horrid pains like that, then O'd the next day. :flower:

I've never had a positive opk either! Last cycle I used the Clear Blue Digi OPKs and never got a smiley face, but this was because I started testing on cd6 (on their instructions) and didn't ov until cd29, so by the time my surge arrived I'd run out of sticks!

I've started using the ics this time round (due to wasting £40 on the last lot :haha:) but I haven't even had a faint line the last couple of days - totally contrary to what FF is telling me!

I've had some pains today in my left side and down my leg, but I don't know whether these are to do with ovulation or not...last month I had cramps just like AF about 4 days before I ov'd. This is only our 2nd month TTC so I'm not yet sure what exactly I'm looking for.

I'm more than happy for FF to tell me 3 days after it's happened, but we've hardly had a chance to get started with the :sex: if it's now....I kind of wanted a better shot at it :blush:

Dont worry, just crack on with dtd! I think from looking at your chart that FF is only telling you that you are fertile because of your watery CM yesterday, but remember you could perhaps only be having that CM because of the B6, so that would really mean you were not fertile yet. HOWEVER......If I were you, I would still be dtd every other day, just to make sure!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"