Due Christmas eve!!

Cool :) So how you would shorten it? Natty? Or will you just use a full version?
I also like the name Anastasia, but my sister already used it :(

I would just use the full version, however i'm sure we'll end up giving her a nickname once shes born... I'm talking like I know i'm having a girl, and I haven't even found out the gender yet hehe

I had no names for boys at all, as I already used one boy name I liked on my son (Erik Bjorn) who is 9 years old now. I just want to find a second name that I'd be in love with same as I am in love with Madeleine. Glad there is still time though :)

San Fran, can't wait for you to find out on Tuesday!

You will love that stroller! My twin sister just had twins a month ago (and they are so sweet and cute) and she has that stroller and she's been thrilled with it! GOod luck on your scan. Do you know if they are identical or not?

Thanks! My twins are in two sacs with two placentas. They are most likely fraternal since I took clomid and had 3 ripe follicles. There is a teeny chance they are identical if they are the same sex, and if the are the same sex I would only know if they either looked super different or got a DNA test. I hear lots of great things about the stroller and am excited to take it for a stroll with the babies!

Katrus - I was scared to get the stroller this early but found it used and couldn't pass it up. I think Madeline and Evelyn sound great together. Evelyn is on my list!

Im due on dec 24th!! anybody else know what they are having im having a lil boy

Wow so many ladies with twins! You are lucky ladies :cloud9:.

I haven't bought anything for my little bump but once we know the gender, I will shop till I drop :haha::haha::haha:.

Hope everyone is feeling good and healthy.

I don't find out the gender till the 3rd. I can't wait!

:hi: girls i am due 23rd were haveing a girl my next scan is 14th agu cant wait x x

Maybe we should make a list on a first page of everyone on here with their due dates?

I thought this thread was for 'due Christmas Eve,' so wouldn't we all have the same due dates?

But in reality we are not, I've seen women on here anywhere from 21st to 28th...

I'm due on Christmas Eve !!! My ultrasound was yesterday and they confirmed the date. Soooo excited. It's going to be a great X-mas!

I thought this thread was for 'due Christmas Eve,' so wouldn't we all have the same due dates?

That's what I thought :haha: there's loads of Christmas buddies threads and December threads about

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...kes-2012-join-here-144-snowflakes-so-far.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/971975-christmas-new-year-baby-buddies.html

I can't believe it's 19 weeks! It's gone so quickly, and yet we're nearly half way there.

MANGOS!! :happydance:

And Its almost scan time!!!!!
Mines not til the 13th though! Had to change it since im on holiday day.. was supposed to be the 8th...
Im gonna be 21wks for mine.

Whos feeling babies from the outside yet?

I've felt the baby kicking since 15 weeks. It feels amazing and so reassuring!

I first felt him at 15+4 hes kicking away right now. OH felt him from the outside at 17+1..
My best mate felt him the other day too.. :D

To make him kick.. I just have to put my laptop on my belly (duvet and clothing between so its not boiling hot) and he loves the heat and moves everywhere..
Sometimes he'lll come right to the front and push out realllllllly hard. such a weird feeling but I love it. :D

MANGOS!! :happydance:

And Its almost scan time!!!!!
Mines not til the 13th though! Had to change it since im on holiday day.. was supposed to be the 8th...
Im gonna be 21wks for mine.

Whos feeling babies from the outside yet?

Meeeeee! This morning I am finally catching it consistently popping out of my belly! So fun! I wish my husband was there to see it! :happydance:

My scan is tomorrow! Still don't know what I am having yet. I have a feeling at least one boy. I don't feel a ton of movement yet, but definitely see it on the scans, so I am not worried. Here is my bump pic from last week.

Attachments

• 18+ photo.jpg
    18+ photo.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe