Due Christmas eve!!

Yay my scan is 7th august. Been feeling movements since 16 weeks but felt first outside one last week, sooo weird!! X

I've got my scan on the 3rd so you'll all know what I'm having on the 4th. So excited!!

You hoping for or feeling any team..?
I was sooo sure I was team :blue: and like magic.. I am!!! lol.
But My mum was wrong with all 3 of us... she stayed team yellow through all of us.. and wasnt right once!!!

My mum was also due 24th dec with me, hoping babys a few days early.. OH thinks hes coming 8 days early on my birthday!

I was hoping to have a little girl, but I'm 99% sure we're going to have a boy. As long as they're healthy I'll love them no matter what.

Everyone on BabyandBump have gender guessed I'm having a boy, and no one said a girl.

Congrats on the team blue! I might be joining you soon.

I just noticed you picked the name Logan. That's so cute! We were between Logan and Alec. We've gone for Alec. ^_^

I was so sure he was a boy. I did want a girl.. But I convinced myself it was a boy I think id of been shocked if it was a girl.. either way I love my baby. and im so excited to be team blue now! I want a big brother if i ever have a little girl!!

Thanks I suggested the name to OH.. then changed my mind. but he liked it by then. and its regrown on me..! :happydance: I also like the name Alec, although it never came up for us! OH doesnt agree on many names lol!

Hope you get what you want hehe!

Thank you, Sweetie ^_^

My OH was the same. I suggested names and he said the ones he liked and didn't like. We're now debating middle names, as we both have different ones we like.

Congrats on team blue! I was told boy at 12 weeks so we'll see if sonographer was right!

I have my 20wk scan tomorrow cant wait! We won't be finding sex out, I could of found out 2 weeks ago when I had my amnio result but have chose to have a surprise. Everyone seems to think team blue but who knows!!
Good luck to all that are having scans in the next few days x time seems to be going much quicker now x

We are team blue and pink! One of each is exactly what I was hoping for!!

I'm officially having a little boy called Alec Kai Waine (Tempted to call him Alekai though!)

Congrats on your little boy! How wonderful!! Great name too. A friend of mine chose Kai for her son's middle name as well.

I have my scan on the 14th, one week from tomorrow! The countdown is on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->