Due Christmas eve!!

Scan tomorrow! Can't wait! We're halfway there girls! X

Me too :happydance: Are you going to find out what you're having?

Oh yes, definitely! Let the shopping commence after :haha: are you?

Yay my scan is 7th august. Been feeling movements since 16 weeks but felt first outside one last week, sooo weird!! X

Good luck on your scan tomorrow! I am having mine as well!! :)

Good luck too!

And good luck clarabell!

Aghhhhh what time will everyone be having theirs? Mine is at ten past 3 but my letter says to expect delayes due to staff shortages! I am hoping to find out if it is a girl or boy, my friends hospital it is their policy not to tell as it isn't a medical issue! So I checked my hospitals policy and they seem more laid back saying if they can see and we want to know they will tell us but it is no guarantee lol. Fingers crossed they can tell me, I'm convinced pink so we shall see! Good luck lovlies xx

Mines at 17.15 so I've got to wait all day! Hope you find out! X

We couldn't tell straight away, so the sonographer made me do an exercise to make him move, he decided to lay on his tummy... :p

We waited ageeees, turned out they had forgotten us and others were going before us! lol!! The sonographer was so lovely and baby was not co-operating at all so she had me rolling onto my side to try different angles, so EVENTUALLY she got the shot she needed and my instinct was right, we are team PINK!!! :D

Hope all your scans went well ladies xxxx

We waited ageeees, turned out they had forgotten us and others were going before us! lol!! The sonographer was so lovely and baby was not co-operating at all so she had me rolling onto my side to try different angles, so EVENTUALLY she got the shot she needed and my instinct was right, we are team PINK!!! :D

Hope all your scans went well ladies xxxx

Yay for team pink!!! Congratulations:thumbup:

I'm hoping i'll find out i'm team pink next week :)

Congrats on a girl!!

Well my baby was breech and shy so facing down, had to go toilet and have a sugary drink. It worked and all tests were done, everything is looking good and we are having a BOY!! :happydance: I'm so happy, a son! Amazing xx

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/86279e30.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Our baby was face down also!!!! Congrats on team blue!! We are team pink! Was your little man measuring right on? Ours was 4 days behind..

Thank you, congrats on your little girl! Yes measuring fine, no change in due date x

That is good!! I wonder why we are measuring off! Weird.. He didn't change my due date because I had a scan at 7 weeks and it measured up perfectly with my LMP. Do you have any names picked out?

congrats to everyone who now know what team they are on!!
When I had my scan they said they dont change your dates as 12 week scan the most accurate. So still on for 21st Dec but are waiting till day to find out our team! :happydance:

Hi everyone.

So nice having so many ladies knowing their baby's gender.

Lovely scan pictures :cloud9:.

I'm team pink and really happy. Starting buying stuff already :D:D:D.

I'm team yellow! Hubby is on another team lol, but I don't know which... he found out last week!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Jezzielin:

How on EARTH have you managed that? My other half would no way be able to keep it quiet and I would probably end up pestering him to tell me, well done you though, much more patient than me, will be a lovely suprise for you :) lovely pics

Ocean Pearl:
Thanks hun, congrats on your little boy! Just as you thought :D lovely pic x

Jezzielin:

How on EARTH have you managed that? My other half would no way be able to keep it quiet and I would probably end up pestering him to tell me, well done you though, much more patient than me, will be a lovely suprise for you :) lovely pics

So far I have been able to resist. I really want it to be a surprise so it hasn't been hard at all to keep from looking... so far lol! He is doing great at letting me have my surprise though everytime he talks about it, after he found out and then when my OB asked what it was the other day (I plugged my ears) his cheeks got rosy. I mean roooooseeeeyy lol. Makes me think I might know what it is. Even though he would be happy with either, having a son gets him really excited. So we will have to wait and see - but so far he is good at keeping it together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->