Due Christmas eve!!

So I just got back from my first ultrasound, they couldn't tell me 100% what sex the baby is, but they didn't see any obvious boy parts, so we're thinking girl!

Heres the crazy part: the babies measurements put me at 25 weeks along! Changing my due date from Dec 24 to Nov 28!

I'm in shock!

So I just got back from my first ultrasound, they couldn't tell me 100% what sex the baby is, but they didn't see any obvious boy parts, so we're thinking girl!

Heres the crazy part: the babies measurements put me at 25 weeks along! Changing my due date from Dec 24 to Nov 28!

I'm in shock!

25 weeks?!?!?! Congratulation. You don't have tu wait that long to see your little one.

Any idea when you ov?

Well I was keeping very good track of my periods. When I ovulated and all that. I remember when we tested (on April 15), I was shocked to have seen the positive because I was out of town around ovulation time. However I got a period on March 19, so I figured I ovulated earlier then expected.

Im still in shock. I'm waiting to talk to my Dr on Wednesday and see if she can tell me if the ultrasound dates are a for sure. It's crazy.

Wow! that would be amazing! It means your little one will be here for christmas! I would love our little one to arrive for christmas!

Well I was keeping very good track of my periods. When I ovulated and all that. I remember when we tested (on April 15), I was shocked to have seen the positive because I was out of town around ovulation time. However I got a period on March 19, so I figured I ovulated earlier then expected.

Im still in shock. I'm waiting to talk to my Dr on Wednesday and see if she can tell me if the ultrasound dates are a for sure. It's crazy.

Hmm...my last period was on 19th as well. Perhaps your Dr will shed some light in regards to your dates :).

Congratulation any how and you're more than welcome to stay on this thread :kiss:

Mine was 19th too, definite. Were they worried about diabetes at all? Maybe you thought you had a period but it was a fake one?

I was so sure I had a regular period on March 19, when I think back I can't really remember it but at the time I know I was sure.

I talked to my mum about it, and she said something similar happened to her, she got what she thought was a period, and didn't think she was pregnant and sure enough she was.

I hope the doc can shed some light on this, because its all pretty crazy.

I am VERY excited about the idea of having our baby before Christmas.

Thanks for still making me feel welcome, I would be sad to leave this thread.

I'll keep you ladies posted!

Love that I'm finally a papaya.
Have you girls bought anything yet. I feel like I'm so behind. I just can't make up my mind - for example strollers, there are so many options...

Have you girls bought anything yet. I feel like I'm so behind. I just can't make up my mind - for example strollers, there are so many options...

I have just been window shopping online lol.

The stroller I like the most is the Safety First travel system. I like the idea of a stroller and car seat in one (especially being able to take LO out of the car and into the stroller without waking her)

I have acquired quite a bit. I researched the stroller forever and found one used for $400 so I couldn't pass it up. I felt like it was too early, but the deal was really great. I got a baby jogger city select. It is a single stroller and you get a 2nd seat attachment to make it for twins. It is pretty awesome. I bought little sock/shoe things for each twin and one item of clothes for each. My friends have been giving me a ton of stuff. I have been given two swings, a bouncer, a floor mat gym thingy, and lots of clothes for my girl. My shower is Sept 15th (early since with twins I am losing energy FAST), and have already gotten the two Baby Bjorns from my registry, the glider, crib sheets, and a hamper/basket set.

I am doing it all early though because I know twins can come early and I will also be too huge to do anything pretty soon. My friends say I already look 8 months pregnant!!

I've actually gained quite a bit now. I've half paid off my entire nursery including cot, change table, stroller and car seat, gotten a few bits of clothing and some manchester, and just picked up my monitor today from Big W on sale. :)

So i heard it officially from my Dr. I was sooo wrong on how far along I was. I'm officially 26 weeks today... I'm a little freaked out!

It turns out what I thought was my period on March 19, wasn't a period... and since I was soo confident of this they didn't send me for an early dating scan. My Mum said the same thing happened to her, she thought she had a period but turned out she was pregnant.. I am truly ecstatic about the idea of meeting my baby early, but very nervous at the same time.

I also feel kind of stupid, I have been trying to get pregnant for almost two years, getting to this point involved surgery and everything, you'd think i'd know if I had a period or not!

Anyway I just wanted to update you ladies on my crazy story.

Congrats Janers! I would love to skip a few weeks ahead, did you think your bump looked bigger along?

I didn't think my bump looked that much bigger, I feel a bit silly now that this happened and I didn't catch on earlier.

hi girls not borght much yet got me pram got cot bumper quilt sheets 1 pack of newborn vests and 2 hats going to get me cotbed moses basket and things like that in oct then all nappies clothes and creams and stuff x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->