Due Christmas eve!!

I'm in Australia, so it's my V-day today! Just wanted to pop on and celebrate a little with people who I wouldn't have to explain the significance to. :p

This is my first pregnancy, and our little one is due on Christmas Eve too. I'm excited, couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift.

congratulations ladies!!!! 111 days left!!!! Can't wait to have the Christmas tree up! The real countdown begins then!!!!!

I was due christmas day but was put back 2 days so now due 23rd Dec xxxx

Does is make anyone anxious to see the Christmas decorations out at stores already?? I was at Costco and saw some and I was like, whaaaa?!?!?!? Too soon!! Doesn't help that I am considered full term at 37 weeks and might have my babies even sooner. I still have so much to do to get ready! My baby shower is in 10 days!

Yay! I was in Cyprus for my V day, just got back nice and relaxed, hope all the Christmas eve girls are doing well - 25 weeks today and we're aubergines/eggplants now!!

Yayy, the shops are stocking the selection boxes and x factor is on in the uk so this is when you know christmas is round the corner. I was petrified of labour but that's starting to be outweighed by the excitement of meeting our little girl :)

Hello everyone,

It's all going so nice for everyone!!! Happy that we are all OK.

I've started buying stuff for our little one but still have lots of things on the list.

When do we have to start packing our hospital bag?

Can't believe this is our last week in the 2nd trimester and we are officially in 3rd one :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:.

Hope your belly is growing as mine :blush:

My baby shower was yesterday! I got sooo much stuff. We have almost everything. We will go to the store next weekend to finish off the shopping. I can't believe 3rd trimester is next week. Holy crap!! As for the hospital bag, I have no idea. But I need to start thinking about that soon. My goal is to get to 36 weeks. Only 10 weeks away. Yikes!

I am so huge that random people at the store are asking me when I am due and then look scared for me when I say Christmas Eve!

Hi everyone,

I posted ages ago then disappeared from the trend. How's everyone doing? I really can't believe we are in 3rd tri next week! Exciting, if a little scary. We have so much to do. Mainly decorating and sorting. Not so worried about buying stuff. Wee ones don't need much.

We don't really do baby showers in the UK but I know we'll get pressies when LO arrives.

I'm really hoping baby arrives before Christmas. Will be so lively spending Christmas day with them. I doubt it will happen though. According to my O dates I'm not due till 29th December.

Anyone felt baby have hiccups yet?

Bored of aubergine/eggplant!

I would love her to be a few days early to spend Christmas with us but either way ir is bound to be an exciting Christmas! No baby shower for me, not really common in the uk, a few of my friends had them but I am not good at being the centre focus of gatherings, my wedding was more than enough attention for one lifetime hehe...

We have a lot of our bits and peices now, I just buy things as they're on offer and as I see them, could do with more in the way of sleep suits and blankets etc.

Not even thought about hospital bag, that seems really daunting!! Anyone been thinking about their birth? I am a mixture of emotions! Scared, excited, but at the moment more scared than anything, seems everyone seems to want to tell me their 'horror' stories and it isn't helpful!!!!! lol!!! I feel like my pregnancy has been so 'text book' that my labour is going to be a nightmare lol

Hope you are all blooming well :) x anyone got any pics to share? we need to wake the thread up a little lol

p.s. check out the link :)

https://www.xmasclock.com/ lol

It's definitely gong to be one exciting christmas. I really can't believe it's so close! Thanks for the countdown link.

We're trying not to buy too much. Friends have warned me that they bought way too much. I've found the Mamas and Papas baby checklist useful. I'm not buying any newborn stuff except for one sleep suit. I'm going to borrow from a friend and if baby does turn out to be small I might get more. A lot of babies never fit NB and a lot grow out of them within 10days.

Through my job I have heard so many birth stories from the horrendous to the ideal. I am not worried about the labour. I believe we were designed to give birth and going into it with fear just hampers our natural process. I am not going it to it too blinkered and realise that things don't always go to plan. I definitely want a water birth if possible. We have a great birthing centre within a mile or I may opt for a home birth.

I am reading a book called Ina May's guide to Childbirth. The 1st section of birth stories is a little weird but the second section helps explain why our bodies know what they are doing.

Clarabell - Like you I have had a textbook pregnancy, well I haven't even had that. I've pretty much had no symptoms except a growing bump and having to eat regularly. I do worry a little that something's going to get me!

One more thing..... Anyone decided on a pushchair/pram/stroller yet?

We are looking at the Uppababy Cruz. I love the look of the new Easywalker June but it works out a lot more expensive than the Cruz.

I can't even thing about birth yet. There are so many different scenarios that come into play so I feel like its kind pointless. Like if I find out I have to have a c-section because twin A is breech, then there is no point in taking birthing classes. My biggest fear is having one vaginally and the other c-section and then having to recover from both types.

I got my stroller like 2 moths ago, LOL. I got the baby jogger city select. It is a single stroller with an attachment to make it a double.

I just got approved to work from home full time starting this week so that is a huge relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->