Due Christmas eve!!

Here is my bump pic from 24 weeks 5 days...and the 2nd pic is my progression from 12 to 22 weeks.

Attachments

• 24w 5d.jpg
    24w 5d.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
Were having a maxi cosi pushchair that my mum bought to use for my nephew and never used! By the time she was looking after him he was big enough for a stroller and the pushchair was too heavy for her, so I have bought her a new stroller and were having that maxi cosi one, it adapts to a travel system so we have bought the maxi cosi car seat to go with it, saved us lots of money xx

We got the maxi cosi infant seats too! They attach to our baby jogger city select. That is great you were able to save some money!

Anyone else have bump pics to post?

San Fran - looking amazing! I'll post a pic later.

We've got the maxi cosi car seat too but not buying the adapters so there is no temptation to use it when accept in the car.

Some of the pushchairs ate so expensive! It's eye watering!

OMG 97 days till Christmas??!?!!? That's scarry.

We bought lots of things including the nursery furniture. We are going to start painting the nursery this weekend :happydance:.

I still haven't decided about the pram. I really like the Stokke one but that's over our budget so I might get a iCandy or a Quinny plus a Maxi Cosi car seat.

Hope your lone kick as often as my little one :). I'm like a punch bag :haha:.

OH, have you started having the Braxton Hicks? I have them for weeks now but they are not that often (once a day) or painfull, so can't complain.

We are working on the nursery this weekend too! Luckily we don't need to paint as I love the wall color.

I feel tons of kicking and love it! And I have up to 5 Braxton Hicks an hour. I have to monitor them and if I have more than 6 in an hour I have to call labor and delivery and possibly go in. Kinda scary.

Anyone taken the one hour glucose test yet? I failed it :( I have to go back Friday for the three hour test. I really hope I pass!

My LO is active too. Can't wait to feel hiccups.

I get lots of BH too. They vary day to day. They started at 20weeks. Had never realised they could start that early. Good practice I say.

San Fran - try not to worry about yours. You managing to stay hydrated? I know that can make them worse.

Not done glucose test yet. Not sure if we do it in the uk? I know they test our pee for sugars. I think we only do test if they find sugars in our pee? I maybe completely wrong though.

I was going to say I haven't heard of glucose test being done on anyone I know? Maybe they don't do that here?? I don't really know what braxton hicks is tbh :s
When I overdo it, shopping or at work my tummy goes really tight and I feel a bit uncomfortable, not really painful just like I need a good stretch, like leg cramp, the feeling you get after?? :s don't know what that is?

Clarabell, that is a BH! When I get one, my belly gets really tight and hard as a rock. It stays that way for about 30-40 seconds. It isn't painful, just uncomfortable. Some are stronger than others too. And they make me feel like I have to pee really bad.

Bean, I do drink tons of water and the BH keep me very aware of staying hydrated. I get more at night or when I try to go shopping.

Its so interesting how the doctors do things differently in the US and the UK. My pee gets checked each time I go too.

I was a little confused when I had my first one. I'd heard of BH but only in that ladies can confuse then with 'true' labour towards to end. Had no idea they could start so early. Apparently most ladies get them but are unaware.

I like the idea of my uterus 'practicing' and 'strengthening' and I know it's good for blood supply but I do wonder whether feeling them now means I'll doubly be able to feel real contractions. Does that make sense?

I get them at night too and after I pee, esp if I had a full bladder.

Anyone felt hiccups yet?

I expected to get them early due to the twins. But also wonder what it means in terms of the real thing...maybe it means nothing? Maybe it means our bodies will be more prepared?

I haven't felt hiccups yet. I bet they feel strange!

I've not felt hiccups yet either. Apparently it's really funny as your bump moves too.

I'm hoping it means our bodies are more prepared! :thumbup:

Today I had loads of BH, 10-15 all day. I will need to keep an eye as well as I tought I had less then that daily...

I'm a little confused, when the the 3rd trimester starts? I though it will be next week but some websites say is the following week...

This website has it as week 27. Presume beginning.

Everywhere says differently. Confusing!!

I've never counted my BH. I did read in one book that they happen every 20 minutes but most ladies don't feel them until towards the end.

Seeing midwife tomorrow. I'll see what she thinks.

Ahhhhh! I wondered if it was Braxton Hicks, i get really uncomfortable at work, it feels like my tummy muscles are in knots. I don't know if I have felt hiccups, My bump moves all the time, before it would move when she kicked, now it moves in waves too as shes rolling about, i'm guessing hiccups is jut more rythmic kicks so I think so :s, goshhh I am useless at this, good job there is no mistaking actual labour lol!!!!

I think it's 26.5 third tri starts, my bh have been v regular too, exciting!

We are in the 3rd trimester!! I went over to that section and asked and they said @ 27 weeks. We are getting so close to being done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->