Due Christmas eve!!

30 weeks! Can't believe it girls. I've cut my hours to part time so only working 3 days a week. Got my pram! So excited! Feel like I'm back in first tri though, sooo tired and feel nauseous/no appetite.

32 weeks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

San Fran Shan not sure what so say about the whooping cough jab but do call your doctor and ask.

4 weeks to go for you ?!?!?!?! Hope everything goes OK and please let us know how things go on with you.

Ocean pearl how do you feel? Hope you feel better this week. We still have 2 months to go so hang in there.

Yes I feel so much better now at 32 weeks! I've been keeping up with water aerobics and yoga so have more energy.

32 week bump pic:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/C0F9CACF-3000-4F36-B7C8-432D03FDD2D6-967-000000A94FFDC5D0.jpg

Where's everyone's bump pics? Got my final scan today! X

What a lovely bump!!! I need to post mine here as well. Mine is similar to yours...not too big and not too small, just right :haha:.

Nice to hear that you're better. Have you started packing your hospital bag? I haven't but I'll see my midwife this week and I will ask her to give me a list of things that I need to take with me in the hospital.

Can't believe that in 8 weeks time we will have our babies :happydance:

What a lovely bump!!! I need to post mine here as well. Mine is similar to yours...not too big and not too small, just right :haha:.

Nice to hear that you're better. Have you started packing your hospital bag? I haven't but I'll see my midwife this week and I will ask her to give me a list of things that I need to take with me in the hospital.

Can't believe that in 8 weeks time we will have our babies :happydance:

Thanks lovely, yes post yours!

I haven't started a bag yet but will do at 35-36 weeks. At my antenatal class they gave us a list of stuff to bring, here's my list:

For me:

Comfy pyjamas
Comfy outfit to leave
Nightie that opens at front
Socks
Slippers
Dressing gown
Wash bag - toothpaste, brush, hairbrush, shampoo, shower gel, flannel, hairband
Vaseline
Nursing bra x2
Lansinoh cream
Big knickers - dark colour
Breast pads
Juice cartons w straws/lucozade
Crackers/snacks/cereal bars/bananas/glucose tabs
Evian water spray
Camera + charger
iPod with labour music
Maternity pads
Massage oil lavender
Paracetomal - if midwives are busy it's awful to be waiting for them in pain.

For Baby

Newborn Nappies x 5
Baby vests x3
Baby grows x3
snow suit to wear home x1
Blanket x2
Cotton wool
Muslin cloths
Hat x2
Mittens x2

I'm also going to put the car seat in the car soon as they don't let you leave without one x

Deffo stealing that list!! Thank you :)

I will have to get a pic, they're on my OH's phone, I can't seem to get a decent pic on mine! Apparently I am measuring just under average on Fundal height, I am suprised really cause I feel massive and I am 5'9 and was a big baby myself, my OH is 6'1 and was also a big baby, I know fundal height isn't accurate though and mw didn't seem concerned! How is everyone getting on? x

I've heard it's not accurate either so wouldn't worry. You're welcome to the list :)

Has anyone started birth plan? I've got one but not going to focus on it too much tbh, just going to go with the flow on the day as you can't plan these things!

I don't even know where I would start? What kind of things are in yours if you don't mind sharing?

Yeah sure ill upload tomorrow. If you google birth plan nhs they have a good template x

Scan Went really well, measuring perfect, weighing 4.8lbs at the mo which is perfect, his head is down and ready to go! Here he waving! I saw him opening and closing his mouth, so cute!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/D9283AF4-5751-41EB-96F0-A2F6BBD38621-967-000000F529F50F77.jpg

Yes I feel so much better now at 32 weeks! I've been keeping up with water aerobics and yoga so have more energy.

32 week bump pic:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/C0F9CACF-3000-4F36-B7C8-432D03FDD2D6-967-000000A94FFDC5D0.jpg

I LOVE your pj bottoms, where did you get them from?! mine are all too small now :(

Ocean pearl you're so organised. I need to speak to my midwife about the hospital bag but I'm sure it will be similar to yours.

About the birth plan, I haven't started thinking of that. I don't want to have a plan and then be upset that nothing went as I wanted... I don't mind what type of drugs the give me as long as they work.

32 week bump pic:

I LOVE your pj bottoms, where did you get them from?! mine are all too small now :(

:) they're from Primark hun! I bought loads of new pjs for when baby is here and ill mainly be lazing around with him in bed learning to bf and watching lots of telly! :)

Ocean pearl you're so organised. I need to speak to my midwife about the hospital bag but I'm sure it will be similar to yours.

About the birth plan, I haven't started thinking of that. I don't want to have a plan and then be upset that nothing went as I wanted... I don't mind what type of drugs the give me as long as they work.

I'm really not organised lovely! :) still haven't unpacked anything I've bought him, need to pack bag soon and still haven't set up his bed etc!

I would read up on drugs as some can affect the baby. I'm not keen on having pethidine or diamorphine (basically heroin) as it can affect baby. I'm up for gas and air and an epidural if I really can't take the pain!

heroin? aghhh really??????????

I know pethedine can make baby slow to breathe when they are born which freaks me out a bit but I will be in for MW led care in a birthing centre and they don't do epidural, I can be transferred to delivery suite for that if needs be (which is in the same building) but I have a feeling they would try and avoid me doing that! I am worried about pain!!! ( like everyone i am sure lol)

We might be Mommies NEXT MONTH! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH x

heroin? aghhh really??????????

I know pethedine can make baby slow to breathe when they are born which freaks me out a bit but I will be in for MW led care in a birthing centre and they don't do epidural, I can be transferred to delivery suite for that if needs be (which is in the same building) but I have a feeling they would try and avoid me doing that! I am worried about pain!!! ( like everyone i am sure lol)

We might be Mommies NEXT MONTH! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH x

Yes same here, going for the birthing centre, if I can't handle it or something happens, hospital and drugs are just a floor below. Would like a water birth as I find the water so relaxing now. I love going swimming because I feel so agile and not pregnant!

Omg when you put it like that its crazy!!!

32 week bump pic:

Ahh thankyou! They look so snug :) I'm going to bulk buy them on saturday, just have to brave Primark in Southampton :wacko:

Same here! I have been suffering with spd and don't want to take any medication but warm baths ease it so much, definately made me think about using the pool if I am lucky enough to have the opportunity! I think being in water aswell will be more comfortable for me to be in different positions and move more easily!! Haven't really thought too much more about the actual birth! It is becoming so real now!

Any bump pics ladies? :)

Clara - yes I hope I get to use one too, they only have 2 in the birthing centre

Oktober - they're so cheap as well! I also bought some loose nighties too labour in, they have buttons on the front which is good for breast feeding if you're going to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->