So this is me measuring "below average" apparently!!!! lol!! :shrug:

Hi everyone,

33 weeks this week :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Here is a pic of my bump

Attachments

• IMAG0643.jpg
    IMAG0643.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1
It is crazy that we all shared our BFPs and now we're on the home stretch! Back then it felt like such a long way and now look at us!

I know! We're almost there! I've finally sorted out his stuff. Got to wash all his clothes tomorrow and pack my hospital bag, then I can relax. I'm just worried incase he comes early and everything will be everywhere! X

I've put all her clothes in her drawers, not washed them yet though. The cots up and the nursery resembles a nursery, with the exception of the bags full of things like nipple pads, hospital nighties, bottles and other stuff that doesn't really have a home! I am stuffed if she decides to come early. I am going to buy a holdall next week to sort into my hospital bag and hopefully tidy the room up a little! I am worrying myself that there are things I have forgotten but realistically he shops aren't going to close forever the day she arrives so I don't knows why I am worrying so much lol x

Exactly, plus there's always online ordering! I don't think I have much more to buy now x

i have washed all her clothes and pack the hospital bags i hope i am straight in and out when i have had her dont want to be staying in over xmas x x

I've just started to wash all the baby clothes. My hospital bag is almost ready.

Can't believe we are almost there :happydance:

I am not having Christmas Eve babies anymore! I am being induced @ 36 weeks which is in 10 days!! Most stuff is ready, my bag is packed, and I need to pack the diaper bag for the babies. I am scared of being induced and will probably try some natural ways to start labor next week.

I am not having Christmas Eve babies anymore! I am being induced @ 36 weeks which is in 10 days!! Most stuff is ready, my bag is packed, and I need to pack the diaper bag for the babies. I am scared of being induced and will probably try some natural ways to start labor next week.

Oh San Fran Shan! Hope everything goes OK. Why they decided to induce you so early? Is it because you have twins?

You will be the first one here to give birth!!!! Goooooddddd luck and don't be scarred. We all need to go though that but at the end of it you will have your babies :hugs:.

Thanks! They are inducing early because one baby is alot smaller than the other. I'm happy about going early though because it's getting pretty tough!

Thanks! They are inducing early because one baby is alot smaller than the other. I'm happy about going early though because it's getting pretty tough!

Good luck then. I'm looking forward to see pics with your little ones.

6 days to go! Still hasn't totally sunk in that in 6 days I will have TWO kids. I do randomly start crying because I am happy and overwhelmed at the same time. This time next week I will be @ the hospital!

6 days to go! Still hasn't totally sunk in that in 6 days i will have two kids. I do randomly start crying because i am happy and overwhelmed at the same time. This time next week i will be @ the hospital!

good luck! :)

Fran I hope you had your little ones by now! Please let us know if you and the babies are OK.

Ladies we are 36+4 days today :happydance:

San Fran had her twins and they're very healthy apparently, I think she had a vaginal birth too!

Can't believe it's December in a few hours!!! And we will all be full term on Monday!

It's December!!! In the UK anyway.

Not posted for ages sorry. Hope everyone is doing well.

Yay to full term on Monday! Really hoping baby makes an appearance before Xmas but I think it's more likely to be 2013. We'll see.

Last day of work today!

Even though Alec is due Christmas Eve, he's not being induced this week. I wish you ladies all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->