Due Christmas eve!!

Congratulation San Fran!!! I hope you had a easy birth. I can't believe you had a natural birth as well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bean66 and Ocean: Yuppy about being full term. Does it mean that we are out of any risk and that the baby is fully developed? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chieri Why are you induced? We still have 3 week left until 40 week.

Congratulation San Fran!!! I hope you had a easy birth. I can't believe you had a natural birth as well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bean66 and Ocean: Yuppy about being full term. Does it mean that we are out of any risk and that the baby is fully developed? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chieri Why are you induced? We still have 3 week left until 40 week.

Full term is great because they won't be labelled premature so won't be put in an incubator or taken to NICU unless something else is wrong, so we get our baby cuddles straight away and can take them home right away, whereas preemies can be kept in sometimes x

Yep! Had my twins in November 26th. Vaginal delivery with Epidural. My water broke on its own at 4 am the day I was to be induced. I wasn't progressing with contractions so i still got pitocin. Contractions came on strong and I was about 3 cm. then they got really painful. I got the epidural and they checked again and I was 10 cm and we had to rush to the operating room where you have to give birth to twins. Twin a was out in one push and about 20 minutes later I had twin B out. Both needed the vacuum. Owen weighed 4 pounds 9 ounces and Emma weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces. 9 hours from broken water to babies! One stitch needed.

We are so exhausted and so happy! Much more to tell but no time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
Yep! Had my twins in November 26th. Vaginal delivery with Epidural. My water broke on its own at 4 am the day I was to be induced. I wasn't progressing with contractions so i still got pitocin. Contractions came on strong and I was about 3 cm. then they got really painful. I got the epidural and they checked again and I was 10 cm and we had to rush to the operating room where you have to give birth to twins. Twin a was out in one push and about 20 minutes later I had twin B out. Both needed the vacuum. Owen weighed 4 pounds 9 ounces and Emma weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces. 9 hours from broken water to babies! One stitch needed.

What a lovely birth! Beautiful babies :cloud9: hope you guys are doing well x

Congratulation San Fran. I hope my labor is as fast as yours.

I so want to cuddle my baby now...

Congrats San Fran!! They are gorgeous and massive well done to you!

We have watermelons ladies !!

Wow!!!! That's it now! Watermelons!! From poppy seed to watermelons! Cannot believe how quickly it has gone!!!

San Fran:
Congratulations, what beautiful little babies, :) xx

I just had such a vivid dream about having my baby, the first dream ever about him being born. It was amazing! I was breastfeeding him and in heaven, I want him here now! X

I have had loads of birth dreams but they are all painless, not holding out too much hope of it coming true lol!

I've started having more baby dreams. I hadn't had any before 35weeks and most nights this week I've woken with baby thoughts.

I finished work on Saturday. Feels too soon but I have a manual job and had to decide sensible date. Not sure I can face 5 weeks of waiting if LO is 2 weeks late.

How any newborn vests and sleep suits/baby grows to you have? I have no idea how much of everything to buy. DOn't want to get too much. Everyone says just to send someone to the shops when LO is here and we know size and sex but not so easily done over Christmas/new year.

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for a while, do we have any babies yet? I'm still working :growlmad:until the end of next week. Can't wait to be done and get some rest. Braxton Hicks have been getting more and more intense for the past week, sometimes I wonder if one of these days they are going to turn into real contractions. How are you ladies feeling?

No baby here! Lol tried clary sage yesterday, didn't work although I think I was a bit early! Lol

Iv started mat leave now and its dragginnnnnng! Trying to make the most of my spare time but I'm so bored! Lol wanted to work longer but spd and 9hour shifts on my feet didn't mix! X

no baby her yet been walking every were been getting cramps in pubic bones and lightning pain and bum pressure but when i rest it all goes away x x

Same here, waiting for the baby to come but I know it can happen anytime till 42 weeks :dohh:.

PS: we are 38 weeks pregnant :happydance:

Any new??

I have a feeling my LO isn't coming until January. Depressing thought really.

How's everyone feeling?

I feel the same! Can't see him coming before then, think he's too snug in here :)

Going to keep swimming, long walks and bouncing on my ball though.

The good thing about them coming in January would mean a better birthday plus pressies can be bought in the January sales! :) (trying to see the bright side!)

Oh I'm meant to be swimming but can't bring myself too in this cold weather.

January sales is a good point though I think a beginning if Jan b'day would suck. Saying that so does a Christmas one. I think 1st Jan would be niceStill keeping everything crossed that this LO turns up early but I know it's very unlikely.

Me and my mom were saying she will probably be born in the "forgotten week" the week between xmas day and new year, that week that nobody really acknoledges as they are focused on new year when xmas is done lol, my step dads bday is 27th and it has been a running joke with him. I am sure our little ones will be more than spoilt when ever their bdays are :)

I have been getting cramping and dishcharge but I have seen so many girls on third tri forum saying they are having discharge and cramping etc but don't seem to get their "this is it" for ages so I am not reading into anything. Hoping sweep will at least give some indication on how things are in there even if things don't start. I don't mind when she comes I am just bored and keep being told off for going out etc especially with the bad weather and I never hear my mobile so people start panicing :s

I can't wait for everyone to start having their babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->