Due Christmas eve!!

Haha 'forgotten week'. My OH calls it the perineum of the year or Christmas? I can't remember which

I finished at 37 weeks and really regret not working longer. I have a manual job and had to give a finish day. In hindsight I could have worked another week or 2.

Clarabell - have you been booked for a sweep?

I wanted to work longer too but I couldn't physically do it anymore, too much running around for 9 hours a day. Wish I could have stayed longer! Yeah shes doing a sweep on 21st (39+4) as the letter I got through was booked for 3rd jan. She is pretty laid back and was willing to do it a couple of days early to save me waiting till jan, said she can do one 28th too if no sign. I feel pretty lucky as I thought I was going to have to wait until the 3rd! Have you got one booked?xx

We've not discussed it. Not seem MW since 36 weeks. Next see her at 39 + 2.

I have had a letter for an appointment at 41weeks. Guessing that's my sweep appointment presuming baby hasn't arrived?

Yeah I asked mw at my last appointment what the letter was for as the appointment isn't with her, it is at a different health centre where I had my 28 week appointment for bloods etc. She said it would be a sweep appointment but that it isn't usually that late and xmas and new year must have pushed the appointment back.

Might be worth asking if she can do it at your next appointment? What are your measurements like? I know some areas are really strict, my sister is at a gps only a few miles away but mw refused until after 40 weeks so she ended up with one on her due date

I might try and argue it. I'm in limbo between thinking the baby will come when it's ready and wanting the baby here now.

I'll have a chat with her. She's nice but I can't see her sweeping me before 40weeks.

I didn't think mine would. It was her suggestion as she only does clinic every other Friday but said she could see me the week after if needed. I think it will be too early to work anyway for me.

Hey Christmas Eve girls! We're nearly there! Can't believe our due date is TOMORROW!!

Ill be celebrating (if baby doesn't come!) with a special dinner with my dad and stepmom whom I don't see as often as I would like, so very special. I read a good tip to celebrate your due date by doing something fun rather than sit around being upset baby isn't here.

I'm hoping my Lil man comes January now! X

I am decided on waiting now too! Our poor babas lol! One min I'm frustrated she isn't here next thing I'm saying I want to wait! Decided last night I want her to come after xmas! Lol xx

Yep same! It's when I'm really uncomfortable in bed I'm like "come out!!" But then by the morning I'm thinking, actually wait until January baby!

I have my first sweep booked on 40+4 then another January 3rd. Not sure if I want to get one on the 28th dec though as it might make him come New Year's Eve which isn't ideal! But at least people will be around to party when he's older x

Midwife said I won't have another appointment till 3rd still bleeding not sure what it is though :/

No, brown discharge, had some after the sweep but it wore off yesterday. It is back today. It doesn't sound like plug as there are no clear bits? Sorry tmi

Well I'm not expert because there's no sign of anything here! But as long as its not fresh blood it's good I'm guessing. I've heard it's more jelly like though x

Can't believe it's nearly our due date!!!

I've had on/off reddy/brown discharge too. Don't think it's anything to worry about. I think it's just cervical bleeding mixed with mucous. Not plug though.

Not sure when I want baby to arrive now. Ready for a cuddle! My sweep is booked for the 31st!! Tbh there's no good day. A friend of mine is NYE and loves it. I think I'd be happy with the 31st or 1st. 2nd Jan would suck, everyone had the blues. We always do nice things on NY day so I'd be happy with that.

Can't wait for our LOs to start arriving. I wonder if any of us will be Xmas day. I hope not for our babies sake.

Good luck everyone!!

HAPPY DUEDATE LADIES!!!!!! wonder who's going first! ;) xx

Agggghhhh can't sleep! Been awake since 2am, now 4.20!!! My brain won't switch off!

Happy Due date girls!!

Had really strong period pain that woke me up last night but that's it.

How's everyone feeling? X

Happy due date!!! Can't believe it!!

I'm tired! Otherwise no signs. Starting to feel apprehensive, probably why I didn't sleep. I don't know why, been quite calm all pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->