Due Christmas eve!!

Congrats!!!

Had my appointment with the doctor today, she asked if i'd taken a test, (only about 30 odd lol) and if I knew the do's and don'ts (i've been googling like a mad woman since I found out) and that the midwife would be in touch, all very routine and boring. How did you appointment go ocean pearl?

Hope everyone is well,

Claire xxx

Hiya :) yep went really well, thank you. he was so pleased for me! He's been amazing when we were struggling to conceive.

He referred me to the hospital of my choice and said I'll have my scan between 10-14 weeks. Just have to wait for the letter now.

Glad yours went well, now we wait! How've you been feeling?

nausea seems to come and go in waves, i seem to feel worse if i dont eat or if i have a big meal, i find small snacks seem to help. my skin and hair feel horrible though and I am so drained! How about you?

I feel nauseous pretty much 24 hours a day, its the worst in the morning and around 5pm.

I realize now that nothing comes of it really, just a bunch of awful gross dry heaving.

Blech!

I'm not a pleasant person to be around!

Congrats!!!

Had my appointment with the doctor today, she asked if i'd taken a test, (only about 30 odd lol) and if I knew the do's and don'ts (i've been googling like a mad woman since I found out) and that the midwife would be in touch, all very routine and boring. How did you appointment go ocean pearl?

Hope everyone is well,

Claire xxx
:haha::haha::haha: So the appointment wasn't to informative...right? When are you going to see your midwife?

Hiya :) yep went really well, thank you. he was so pleased for me! He's been amazing when we were struggling to conceive.

He referred me to the hospital of my choice and said I'll have my scan between 10-14 weeks. Just have to wait for the letter now.

Glad yours went well, now we wait! How've you been feeling?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope the next 5-9 weeks go fast.

Janes welcome and congratulation :happydance:.

I'm not sick at all but I have some small cramps and I'm bloated. Hope you will feel better soon. Try to have your tummy semifull or full all the time (eat more often) and also eat ginger nut biscuits as I heard they help.

I'm going to see my doc at the end of this week and I'm looking forward:happydance:.

I did a CB digi test today, just to see if I get 3+ as we are 5w as for today.

Did the CB digi and I had the 3+ sign on the test. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopefully this will be my forever baby...

https://oi39.tinypic.com/3493nsk.jpg

Now I need to stop testing and just try to relax...but is so hard :dohh:

i'm out of ic's now so i think it is time to leave the little bean to it and just look after myself the best i can to help it along!!

I did my final one and the line was soo dark, never seen an IC like that!

Just waiting for my midwife appt now, think it'll be adound 10 week mark, then scan at 11-14 weeks - so long to wait to see baby!!

hehe mine was too, darker than the control line! I was so excited :) I was told about the same kind of dates, Gp said midwife would contact me in the next couple of weeks. This week is stressful!!! My cars in the garage with a broken handbrake when i have a million things to do for my wedding feel like my heads going to explode, desperately trying to stay calm for baby but it's easier said than done lol

We have 6 weeks today:happydance:

Hope everyone is ok! Still no symptoms here...

Woohoo for 6 weeks! Feel quite sick this morning :( hope it's a one off. Been going to bed at 9.30pm every night too!

How's everyone else?

If i make it past 930 at night its a miracle haha!

I'm still feeling sooo ill, but I have my first Dr. appointment this afternoon, I'm going to ask if she can prescribe me something to help deal with the nausea.

Well I'm in bed already tonight haha!

Hope she gives you something, nausea is so awful x

How is everyone? I had a letter arrive off my midwife asking me to call her to arrange a visit to discuss everything, (she will be coming to my house) everyone I know had to go to gps to their midwife but my gps do home visits?! Not that I mind saves me a journey hehe, I haven't called her yet as I've been away for a few days but back home tomorrow!

Any news ladies??xx

I just met with my doctor yesterday and I am officially due Christmas Eve as well! My last period was March 12, but I know I ovulated on Day 18 or 19 of my cycle.

I'm feeling okay...really nauseated in the morning and SO tired.

same here, i feel like i have become REALLY lazy and i feel so ugly at the minute! my skin is horrible! Got my scan date through excited but nervous x

Hi everyone,

7 weeks and 4 days for us :happydance:.

rkb15 Welcome to this thread

Hope you all feel much better this week. I was a little bit sick these days but nothing too bad.

My first midwife appointment is next week.It will take an hour or so...I wonder why it takes that long? What kind of questions she will ask? I will go by myself as hubby is away all week.

How are you all?

Clarabell543 I'm tired as well...all day long! But I'm not complaining, I'm just really greatful that I'm still pregnant :happydance:.

I've known about being pregnant for 6 weeks!

I'm currently 7 weeks 4 days gone.

I had my dating scan yesterday and I'm due on Christmas eve!

On the left of the scan is the baby at 7 weeks 3 days, on the right is the baby at 6 weeks.

Attachments

• baby test.jpg
    baby test.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02801.jpg
    DSC02801.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone,

7 weeks and 4 days for us :happydance:.

rkb15 Welcome to this thread

Hope you all feel much better this week. I was a little bit sick these days but nothing too bad.

My first midwife appointment is next week.It will take an hour or so...I wonder why it takes that long? What kind of questions she will ask? I will go by myself as hubby is away all week.

How are you all?

Clarabell543 I'm tired as well...all day long! But I'm not complaining, I'm just really greatful that I'm still pregnant :happydance:.

The midwife will weigh you, and check your height to find out your BMI. She may also do a blood test, or send you for one. They just go through your health, if you smoke or drink. They give you leaflets about what you can/can't eat. They will give you options of where you can give birth, also giving you the option of checking if they baby may be born with any defects. They give you your maternity booklet which you need to take with you during your scans, also you should keep it with you during your day in case you have an accident, they can know all your details.

I'm new here! I'm due, according to LMP on December 19, but I know I ovulated late, so the scan will probably bring me back a few days. I have my first scan monday and can hardly wait! I'm sick, but a lot better than my other two pregnancies. With those, I lost 15 pounds before gaining anything. I couldn't keep ONE thing down. This time, I've only gotten REALLY sick twice! I did get nausea pills because taking care of two little ones with the DH out of town all month while feeling bad wasn't fun. The pills help tons in the mornings, but I seem to be more sick in the afternoon. I wonder if since I am not AS sick as last time, though, if I'm having a girl!?!?!?! I can't wait to keep up with everyone as the months go by!

Its so different listening to ladies who live in different countries.. especially those in the UK. I live in Canada, and here you just go see your regular family Dr, not a midwife, unless you can find one on your own. They do not do any scans or ultra sounds till around 18 weeks (unless your high risk), they check your HCG levels, but its not something that comes up really.

My very first appointment they didn't even confirm i was pregnant, You usually don't get any info, or pamphlets to take home, you don't discuss birth options, oh and if you need to go to a dr. appointment during work hours, you need to use your time off, or you don't get paid.

I'm sure it does differ slightly from one Dr. to another, but this was my experience, and it was very similar with my friends.

I'm not really complaining, i really like my Dr. and i do recieve great care. Its just interesting how different it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->