Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Oh wow congrats!

Am going to put a bfp on the first thread next to your name :)

Mysterious - I love that you're more confident now, I'm sure it's a BFP!!

I'm driving myself nuts. How soon after IB do you think a test would be positive? I read somewhere just now up to a week - I'm not sure I could last that long! I've convinced myself this is IB now, which is really dangerous as I'm going to be so disappointed if AF arrives.

Hello ladies,

reading your posts has really given me a bit of hope.

My husband and I have been TTC for 3 years, I have PCOS and he did have a very low SC. I am taking clomid which makes me O and I think I O'd on Friday 25th - AF is due on 08/12 and I'm now on the TWW. I hate this time because I over analyse every little change in my body and somehow manage to get my hopes up each time when in my heart of hearts I know its gonna end in a BFN.

I really hope all you ladies are BFP cos I know that if I were in your shoes I would practically bursting with joy.

Tigermouse x

Hi TigerMouse, welcome to B&B! Glad to know we've provided some joy and fingers crossed this is your month too.

Doodah - the first page looks AMAZING! 100% success rate!

Wow congrats mysterious:happydance:!!!! sooooo happy for you:thumbup::happydance: xxx

i had some fresh blood when i wiped first thing this morning but only a tiny bit, and then some more pinkish brownish the next time i went to the toilet, But nothing since? really dont know whats going on but think it must be the witch on her way:cry: xxx

Another high temp for me this morning. FF says AF is due today, but I'm thinking tomorrow, based off when I had ovulation pain. However, another BFN this morning. I did fish yesterday's test out of the trash and took a look at it for comparison, though, and I can clearly see an image of the second line. It's not completely colorless, or grey, it's like a super super fainter image of the control line, but it didn't show up till the test dried. I certainly didn't see anything yesterday on it. And same goes for this morning's test. I'm thinking of going and just dropping a few bucks on a good test (been using the .88 cent tests from Walmart) and retesting tomorrow.... cause by then I will actually be late.

However, my temps have never looked like this before.

Mysterious eye - if you go onto the first page of this thread, I've just been adding all of the girls names to it and en a bfp or witch if one arrives :flower:

Tiger mouse, welcome of course you can :) I hope that this is your lucky month. Keep us updated. There are some wonderful ladies on this thread Hun.

Linz, I really hope that this is the start of a bfp for you. Will you be testing later or tomorrow? I think we've got a lucky thread going on here.

So I feel really sick now, just had a power nap and stood up and my stomach is just feeling really uhh. Sooooooo hoping it's a sign but I think it's too early, the only bright thing is that it wasn't so bad after I ate something.

Nats, hope that af will stay away and give you a bfp. Have you tested yet? Xxx

Nate, hope that af will stay away and give you a bfp. Have you tested yet? Xxx

yeah yesterday and this morning both bfn :cry: x
doodah so hope u get ur bfp ur always so encouraging to everyone else, bless you xx

Aww :hugs: it's not over until you see the gush of red! I'm hoping that it's implantation, so too early to get a bfp :flower:

If i go by my last pregnancy's then it is yes, i've only had bfp's in the past when its my due date or after so still a tiny bit of hope, but in my heart i know i'm out :cry::cry: x

Doodah, I'll probably hold off until tomorrow morning to test. I'm a neurotic water drinker, constantly having tea or coffee plus a big glass of water at my desk, so I imagine the only time I'm not seriously diluting the test sample is after sleeping for 6 hours (which I've been trying to hold off drinking anything when I wake up in the middle of the night!).

Also, they say that morning sickness is helped by eating something. That an empty stomach will actually make it worse, so maybe what you had was a good sign for you!

Still hopeful I guess. If not it justs means waiting a few months to start trying again.

Blonde moment above ^^ forgot you'd got your bfp haha.

I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday to go back on bc so it depends whether he tests or not. If not then wednesday morning :)

what were your symptoms?? xxx

Good luck for the Dr's tomorrow, I hope everything goes well for you :thumbup:

I've been rather daft and kept a "symptom diary" so can give you quite a bit of info about my symptoms in case it helps, but I apologise if it's a bit boring!! :dohh:

I'm putting the symptoms down as starting from 3 dpo because that's what I think I was based on when I had suspected ovulation pains... but I also suspect that ovulation could have happened a couple of days earlier, so I could have been 5dpo by that point...
3 dpo - 2 really sharp twinges that I've never felt before, low down on my left. later that night started to get sore throat.
4 dpo - sore throat gone by morning, but replaced by runny nose (which has continued right up until now when starting to ease off) and horrific headache. generally felt tired and achy. (this could have been symptoms or just a separate cold).
5 dpo - tired, spells of feeling REALLY hot
6 dpo - exhausted, nausea
7 dpo - exhausted, nausea, achy neck (how random!), itchy nipples, shooting pains in bbs, tugging sensations in uterus
8 dpo - sore nipples to touch, sensitive bbs, hot flashes, some mild uterus twinges, (TMI sorry...) some burning when going to the loo - made me think I needed to drink more or had a UTI! symptoms got the better of me and decided to test :bfn:
9 dpo - exhausted, pain in bb's, stinging nipple and sore to touch, weird tightening/pulling sensation in uterus when stretched up in awkward way, TMI generally feeling very wet,
10 dpo - cramps on and off through day, full feeling bb's with shooting pains, dizzy spells and very nauseous in evening... FMU and afternoon :bfp: x2! :happydance:
11 dpo cramps, nausea and dizzy spells, sore nipples, one shooting pain in back - another FMU :bfp: :happydance:
12 dpo - cramps like AF, nausea, dizziness, exhausted, sensitive nipples, very sore bb's
13 dpo - cramps like AF and feeling like started but just wetness, nausea, dizziness, exhausted, occasional mild bb pain,
14 dpo - cramps like AF and feeling like started, nausea, dizziness, tired, very irritable! :blush:
15 dpo - cramps like AF and feeling like started, nausea at the smell of a tangerine and after eating, tired,

I know it's a bit long-winded sorry but hopefully it might help a few of you with your symptom spotting!

Really hoping we get some more :bfp:'s soon!!

:dust:

Linz - it's sounding fab for you!

Natz - I don't think you're out, keep positive!

Bump - thanks for checking in on us, hopefully your positive vibes will pass on to us :)

Doodah - good luck at the docs tomorrow, I'm sure he'll test you.

Gxx

ahhh I want my BFP line to be stronger so I dont feel like my head is messing around :( I have a clearblue test at home (the one that tells you digitally) but I dont wanna use it untill the One step pregnancy test comes up 100% positive!

Good morning ladies. A big congrats to the ones that have got their BFP, as for me this tww is driving me crazy. I am do to start weds/thurs and by now I should be having some cramping and really, really sore boobs, but they are just barely sore. I have times through the day were I fill like I'm getting sick but nothing, alot f :sex: more than usually, nor me or him are complaining just doesn't happen when it's time for the witch...sorry if TMI...so I am keeping my fingers crossed and wishing you all the best.:happydance:

Good morning ladies. A big congrats to the ones that have got their BFP, as for me this tww is driving me crazy. I am do to start weds/thurs and by now I should be having some cramping and really, really sore boobs, but they are just barely sore. I have times through the day were I fill like I'm getting sick but nothing, alot f :sex: more than usually, nor me or him are complaining just doesn't happen when it's time for the witch...sorry if TMI...so I am keeping my fingers crossed and wishing you all the best.:happydance:

dont worry lovely I too have not had any cramping at all, I had a slight strecthy feeling today... I have had quite sore nipples/boobs.. but dont worry if you havent had cramping xx

Bump.on brain- Good to see you! Thanks for the symptoms!
Doohdah- sounds promising...youre still in!
Linz- I used the blue dye..got a new test in the am and BFN! I was devastated..sound like you are back in! hooray!
Costgirl- CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!!
Mysterious- I also keep running to see if AF has arrived...so confusing and annoying! sounds liek you got your BFP already so congrats!
Lillio- I am POAS addict too...been testing since 7dpo (sometimes 2x a day) haha

So I am really really frustrated...I am 12dpo and today is also day AF is due. I havent seen her rear her ugly head but it sure feels like shes coming. Cramping and massive and sore boobs. Usually day before or morning of AF I get some spotting when I wipe and none of that so far. It would make me optimistic except that like I said above I have been testing since 7dpo everyday and nothing....not even a faint line (except in the faulty test). I am so depressed.

The only thing I can say was completely different about this cycle is that I have had greasy face and some pimples when normally I have a dry face and never get pimples not even as a teenager.

Iwant to be positive but I tested this morning too and its the day AF is due and still BFN...I want to cry

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is doing well!! I tested again this morning and it was negative :( I'm pretty sure I'm out this month! I have one more day of testing then I'm turning in my POAS towel lol... I'm still having a few symptoms but it's most likely due to the medicine. I stopped it last night and if I don't get a positive in the next day then I'll more than likely have a cycle and work on trying for next cycle!! I love this thread though! Everyone here is just so nice and comforting!! Congrats to mysterious!! Can't wait to see how your next test turns out! Still hopeful for all the rest of you!! Fx'd!!

Xoxo

thank you girlies :) its not a definate BFP but tomorrow I will make sure my phone is charged up so I can take a piccy and you can give your opinions :)

Girlies hang in there :) nothing is over untill the fat lady sings remember! I dunno if you have read the thread from that woman on here (cant remember what her screename was) but she was crying and kept putting posts that she was out and was in so much pain with cramps that she was sure that AF was showing her freaking ugly red face!! but instead she has now got a faint line :) Do not loose hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->