• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Arrrrrggggghhhhh! This is driving me nuts! So the really pale blood is still there when I wipe, I was totally convinced AF was on the way and padded myself up overnight. I normally start really heavy and quickly. So either this is a new way of my body horribly tricking me, or this could be IB???? I'm still really crampy, with huge boobs and definitely queasy. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but this is definitely different from normal...

How's everyone else?

Hiya Girrafes,

Have you tried a pregnancy test? how many dpo are you?

I am ok thanks I have 2 more days to go and I am so confused! I have had literally no cramps! It is so weird because even before AF I normally get cramps! Yesterday I was having a really bad mood swing but I seem to be OK today. Im praying she doesnt show her face on Wednesday! I did take a pregnancy test this morning and could of sworn there was the tiniest little line but I dont know if that is my head messing with me. Is 11dpo too early#? xxx

Mysterious - did you take a photo of the test? That would be amazing if you got a positive too :D If we can see the lines too then you're definitely in!!!

I'm 12 dpo today, and I'm trying desparately not to test! I only have one FRER in the house so I'm going to wait until Wed, that way if this is IB then it should have come up by then (FX) and if not AF will have arrived in full flow. I was googling IB this morning (really bad plan) and my pale pink does seem to fit the bill so I'm so nervously excited.

Mysterious - did you take a photo of the test? That would be amazing if you got a positive too :D If we can see the lines too then you're definitely in!!!

I'm 12 dpo today, and I'm trying desparately not to test! I only have one FRER in the house so I'm going to wait until Wed, that way if this is IB then it should have come up by then (FX) and if not AF will have arrived in full flow. I was googling IB this morning (really bad plan) and my pale pink does seem to fit the bill so I'm so nervously excited.

I didnt take a photo but I most definately will take a photo of the one I take tomorrow :) I have bought like loads of the one step pregnancy tests of ebay! Well I really hope you get the BFP :) I really wish all the women on the forum could get the BFP they wanted :) xx

Looking forward to tomorrow's photo!! Good luck focussing on anything in the next 24 hours!!!!!

Gxx

Hey girls :) the line sounds very very promising mysterious eye!

I just came home from work because I feel really sick :( hoping it's a symptom not an illness...

Testing tomorrow morning which be 12/13 dpo. What do you think? I keep rushingnto the toilet because af seems to be on her way but what I thought felt like blood was just cm xxx

Hey girls :) the line sounds very very promising mysterious eye!

I just came home from work because I feel really sick :( hoping it's a symptom not an illness...

Testing tomorrow morning which be 12/13 dpo. What do you think? I keep rushingnto the toilet because af seems to be on her way but what I thought felt like blood was just cm xxx

OMG DOODAH I keep having that exact same feeling, keep rushing to the toilet feeling like maybe a little bit of af is on her way as I can feel something coming out, look at my underwear and its just CM... Its confusing me!! x

Oooh this is so exciting now!

I tested yesterday and thought I saw a very very faint shadow but oh said not, so don't know. When are you gonna test? Xxx

I tested today aswell and thought I saw a faint line but I wasnt sure if it was me just seeing things so I am going to test tomorrow and put the picture on here xx

Okay :) will keep a look out for a bfp then ;) hoping that what I saw wasn't a nasty trick of the light because that's how faint it was!! Xxx

hey ladies how are you all???

i currently got 2 days till testing and i feeling like poo :(

i have been have cramping for almost a week now and i feel shattered :(

so hoping this is the start of my bfp

fx'd for everyone still waiting

Ooh good luck doopers :) will keep an eye out for your post! Hoping for another bfp!!

heya doopers :) I think we can pretty much say we feel like you too :) sooooo nervous hope we all get ours BFP xx

i am super nervous i have never felt like this before im trying to keep it from my oh that i feel crap so if i am pregnant i can surprise him lol

i have had so many symptoms i think thats what keeping me going lol

good luck ladies

I just had to drive home from the shops with the windows open because I could smell the meat in my shopping bags :sick:

I've got a great feeling about this thread :)

ohhh that sounds good i had to do that the other day cos for some strange reason i could smell digestive biscuits as if my oh was eating them beside me which was strange cos we dont like them biscuits :S

ohhh that sounds good i had to do that the other day cos for some strange reason i could smell digestive biscuits as if my oh was eating them beside me which was strange cos we dont like them biscuits :S

I had that the other day I was laying down on my bed and had digestive biscuits on the cabinet at the other end of the room, I could smell them really strong!!! xx

I had that the other day I was laying down on my bed and had digestive biscuits on the cabinet at the other end of the room, I could smell them really strong!!! xx

lets hope its a good thing for us then :)
i just feel i can smell things alot more
when are you gonna test??
i got 2 12hr shifts at work now so i gonna wait till thurs i think :s if i can wait that long :flower:

Giraffes :) I think this thread is lucky too!

About the smelling, I could smell my sis in law to be's shampoo all the way from downstairs the other day. Plus the smell of donuts was so strong at a fair that it made me feel ill.

We're all getting close to testing now. So so hope we all get bfps. I feel kinda out though, not sure why! Xxx

I hope its a good thing :)

I am gonna test tomorrow although I already tested today and I think there was a faint positive :)
Please keep me updated ladies I wanna know all your symptons/stories xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"