Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

I know I was spotting, turned brown, then nothing yesterday except snotty looking cm, now today a little pink... I hope I'm not out but I'm starting to get discouraged.

:hugs: nats77. Onwards and upwards to the next cycle!

mysteriouseye, let's hope it's pg hormones eh?

So I know that I'm 10/11dpo today. I had cramping at 8/9dpo and on 9/10dpo I had a few spots of light brown/red blood on my underwear. I just tested with a 15mlu test and got a bfn, there was a shadow of a line but it only seemed to have colour in some lights. OH said he couldn't see anything, I must just have line eye! Have one test left and am determined to wait until wednesday.

Would you say that I'm still in ladies??

:dust:

It definitely sounds like you're still in to me, I really hope this is the start of your BFP!

Thanks bump.on.brain :) I hope so too, getting less and less positive though.

How are you doing? When are you gonna test??

Thanks bump.on.brain :) I hope so too, getting less and less positive though.

How are you doing? When are you gonna test??

I understand how you feel, I felt so disappointed and negative after getting my BFN that I was convinced I must have been imagining all of my symptoms! I definitely don't think you are out though, you've still got a few days and you've had some good symptoms... I'll have my fingers crossed! Have you had any thoughts about when you are going to test again?

I was originally due for AF at some point today or tomorrow (I tested at 10dpo) and was half afraid it would still show up despite the 3 BFP's on Wed and Thurs, as my symptoms have included quite a lot of cramps similar to AF... but still no sign so far thankfully!

I have been tempted to go and buy more tests to check whether the line is getting darker but can imagine that would be a bad (and expensive!) habit to get into so have resisted the urge so far... :thumbup: Besides, I just know I'd become paranoid about any slight colour changes!!

Will look forward to hearing your updates

Still hopeful I guess. If not it justs means waiting a few months to start trying again.

Blonde moment above ^^ forgot you'd got your bfp haha.

I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday to go back on bc so it depends whether he tests or not. If not then wednesday morning :)

what were your symptoms?? xxx

congrats to the girls getting their bfps the last few days!! Ive been having on and off dull aches/cramps a bit like AF cramps but its far too early (I think). Seems this is a good sign but i darent get too excited. I'm glad people here know how it feels to be so close to test day.

Well ladies, I thought I was totally out, but now I'm thinking I may be back in. I had spotting yesterday with one wipe first thing in the morning, but that was it. It hasn't made an appearance again in over 24 hrs. Also, this morning I got a high temp, higher than all cycle. Plus I've had cramping the last two days and today it's stopped. Plus I'm dizzy and tired today... Sooo confusing! Guess I'll just wait it out! AF is due Tuesday.

I'm with you gals, still crampy, bloated and crazy hormonal haha! BFN last 4 days (POAS ADDICT) AF due on wed and I am just not gonna test until then... can't take the disappointment! Least we can wait it out together, having you lot to chat to is keeping me sane! FX'd for everyone! xx

sounds good linz, good luck.

ok on another thread someone said what i had could be an ib? is this possible at 11 dpo? i've never had ib with other pregnancy's though and i got bfn today, although have only got bfp's the day af is due.
still getting cramps though nothing following yet??

sooo confused x

natz it is possible it is ib especially as you may have implanted a few days ago and it's old blood. not sure if thats what your experiencing as ive never had it. i know the feeling with cramps though im thinking is AF going to be early? but that would be unusual for me. are you generally regular?

I believe implantation happens between 6-12 dpo so bleeding at 11 dpo from a day or two prior is totally within that range. Fx'd for you!

yes absolutely to the day! 28 day cycles so would be strange to start af early x
really starting to think i could still be in, thank you so much xx

No problem. some advise i hope to take myself is just try (if poss) to hold out on the testing to let the hcg levels get high.

I knew it - I went away for a weekend and two more BFPs!!! Congratulations :happydance:

As for me, I'm really not sure. I've been feeling really sick today, almost threw up at a cheese sandwich (which I eat a lot of normally) and cream tasted funny earlier. But then there's light pink cm like stuff when I wipe today, which sounds like the start of AF :(

Gx

Hey girls. I hope that all of the light blood is IB, not the witch. I have had light brown staining in my undies again (I'm 10/11dpo) so hoping it's just late IB. Doubt it though.

I need your help though - I've got a rash developing all over my stomachand am feeling really quite nauseous too. I googled stomach rash and it kept coming up with pregnancy but it seems too early. What do you think?

If I feel worse, I'm gonna go to the doctors tomorrow. xxxx

nats - let me know what happens with this spotting!! xxx

Never heard of the rash but I do know brown blood generally means old blood so it could be ib from days before. Hope the doctor can help could be a simple explanation like a skin allergy?

Yeah hopefully, it's just driving me mad now!!

Never mind. I've got an app on Tuesday anyway so hopefully I'll ask then :)

Hope you're all doing well girls, baking those bfps up and everything ;)

Congrats Coastgirl!!!

As for the ladies waiting, I noticed a lot of ya had cramping. That was one of my main symptoms!!!!!!!

Hey :) af didn't show overnight. I was sure she would. Still time for it though today and I think I'll see her at some point.

If not I'm gonna test tomorrow morning.

Is anyone testing this morning, keep us updated?! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back