• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Wishn, remember that there are a ton of threads on the ttc forums of women who are late with no BFP, and most of them get it in the week following. They say 90% of BFP happen by the day AF is due, but it's pretty easy to find yourself in that 10%. Don't give up hope until she shows. I totally thought I was out this month, but now everything is pointing to in, rather than out, but still no BFP for me and AF is due tomorrow. Hang in there girl! This is crunch time! We all hate this part!

Haley, crossing my fingers for you... that sucks that if you don't get a BFP by a certain date that you have to go off the medicine. But it sounds like in the past you haven't had shy BFPs like a lot of other women.

My "implantation" (hoping) dip didn't even happen until 9 dpo on my chart, so I assume that would be why I wouldn't have a BFP by now. Someone was saying a BFP can take up to a week to show after implantation.

Yeah, this tww is the worst ever!

just went to the toilet and stuck a bit of tissue 'up there' pulled it out and it had some blood on it :(

:hugs: mysterious. I'm sure it's remnants of IB hunny! You' ll get your strong positive tomorrow sweetie!

I think you ladies are right, most women only get late positives but we're always hearing about the early ones because they're so exciting. This thread seems to be good so far!! Let's hope it gets some more lucky November bfps! August needs some more birthdays :)

:dust:

its very light, like I literally had to stick tissue up there to get the blood, it was fresh blood :( now I have started to get the cramps :(

Thanks Linz...I am trying not to be optimisitc because that false positive (stupid blue dye) really devastated me...I dont want to get my hopes up again. I heard implantation takes a while so I owuld test maybe every other day? haha well I would test everyday becasue I am crazy :)

Doodah- this seems to be a lucky thread..so heres hoping for more BFPs....we want a summer baby so badly!

Hi ladies I love this thread been updating my phone lots so glad it's not just me feeling like I'm going crazy! I have 1 test left but going to try and hold out until Wednesday. I'm on nights so not sure what my temp is doing. Have kinda geared myself up for a bfn this month as no symptoms as such. No sign of AF yet but she does have a habit of just appearing out of no where for me! Think I'm going to treat myself to a cbfm next month and try that as an incentive for being disappointed not getting a bfp this month! Fx'd for all you ladies x

Praying that the blood stops mysterious!

Baby_nurse - don't count yourself out too soon! Good luck and keep us posted for Wednesday :)

Oh just came home from his shift (he's a med student) and cooked me dinner because I felt poorly today. Have realised that bfp or bfn (preferably bfp) how lucky I am and it doesn't matter if i have to go back on the pill next month because we will eventually get our family. We're still very young i guess, just wanted it so much.

Can't wait to test tomorrow though! Xxx

I love this thread, reading about you gals is keeping me sane! I tested waaaaaay to early and cried buckets every time I saw a BFN! last test was Saturday at 11dpo and I was so excited cos I had a little brown spotting the day before (got a BFN of course) so I have one FRER left and in not doing it until wed (unless the witch shows tomorrow) got really bad cramping and pinching in my left side... waaaaay down low, had it for over a week now, been super tired and emotional! I really hope I'm not out but I have a feeling that the witch is on her way! So glad this thread has been lucky for so many and keeping FX'd for the rest of you gals! Keep me updated in any more BFP's!! xx

mysterious- thinking of you...hope all is ok and you still ahve ur bfp!

Wow I go to work and everyone is posting like crazy! i have no new symptoms but cramps still coming and going. Mysteryeye sorry if speke wrong. I don't want to get your hopes up too much but have you heard of breakthrough bleeding? Lots of preg women get it around the time their period should have been. It's like a light period. Will you still test again tomorrow do you think?

Lol I just misspelt Spelt that's auto correct for you!

Oo and thanks for putting my name on the list loving the positivity :)

Well I may test tomorrow :( but I put my fingers on my cervix and there was blood not really thick but it wasn't spotting either :( Funny how I have not had one cramp!! I havent even had cramps today I am so confused :( xx

Fx'd for you mysterious.

You know what this thread reminds me of? Like when you're watching a tv show all season and people post on and off about the show on a forum, and then leading up to the big finale people post like mad trying to figure out what will happen! (I've been a Big Brother - tv show - forum stalker for a long time).

So the title of this thread is AF due the 30th, so the big finale is only a couple days away! No wonder we are all getting impatient and excited.

Also, I emailed my chart to my BFF this morning and she replied right away that my chart looks exactly like hers did when she got her BFP (Sophie is now 8 weeks old). She also said that I should just test tonight rather than tomorrow morning and that "holding it" for 4 hours without drinking is as good as FMU. So maybe I will.... Am definitely getting a digital since I am sick of trying to figure out if there is a line there or not!

Well I may test tomorrow :( but I put my fingers on my cervix and there was blood not really thick but it wasn't spotting either :( Funny how I have not had one cramp!! I havent even had cramps today I am so confused :( xx

I so know how u feel mysterious, i have had more fresh blood today but only once after havin a wee, now nothing! af due wed's and i never start early but getting bfn when testing, just so confused! i guess it's just af but i'm trying to convince myself it might not be xx fxd for you xx :hugs:

we aren't out yet girls, I imagine there will be plenty of BFP's before we are done! FX'd for you mysterious... keep us posted! I have resolved to wait until Wednesday... tho I may need some help holding off haha! xx

I am scared she will come fully tomorrow :( I never normally spot on my period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->