Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Congrats openny! We aren't out yet lindz, it's not over til she shows her ugly face! wishin, I'm holding out til Wednesday too, unless she shows up tomorrow! x

had a few small cramps earlier today and feel like she could show her evil face any day now even though shes not due for at least 2 maybe 3 more days....I want to test but then I want to just wait it out. DH tells me that I preg, says he has been having dreams about it and that I have the expecting glow, I so hope that he is right but I just have the out filling..this waiting is driving me crazy..](*,)

Thanks for your positivity!! It does suck to be controlled by the meds but I wouldn't have a chance at a successful pregnancy without it so it's got it's pros and cons. Im devastated that this round can be over but the med will make my uterus nice and cozy for next month and maybe will have a little early Christmas present! Tomorrow is my last test (which is DH's birthday) so I have a little hope left!

Openny! Congrats, girl!

Haley - Sending good vibes your way!

Went to bed after my BFN. Was tired even though it was only 5 pm, and then woke up 2 hours later to a horrible dream in which I found out I was pregnant and that my DH was leaving me for a beautiful woman he met that day. I signed the divorce papers at a crosswalk with a lawyer that just happened to walk by because I was so mad at him!

Of course I came out of the bedroom all upset and poor DH had to tell me that would never, EVER happen.

On to tomorrow, ladies. Wednesday is do or die for me. ;)

Congrats opeeny! H&h 9 months to you :)

Sorry to all the bfns girls! I tested this morning to a bfn so I'm out -for the next few years now :'( oh has to move for work so we're wtt now.

Hoping the last few shy bfps will come out! Xxx

Congratulations Openny! A happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Doodah - if AF hasn't arrived then you're still not out, and good luck at the doctors.

I tested this morning with a BFN :cry: but there's still no AF so I'm trying not to lose hope. If my wierd pink stuff was IB then I guess it might be a while yet. OH says it's like living with a 5 year old on Christmas eve - I woke him up in the night because I couldn't sleep I was too excited :blush: Really hope this doesn't come crashing down around me.

Good luck to everyone else testing today xxx

AF arrived full flow this morning so im out :( which I am really sad about because I was certain that I was pregnant this time! to be fair though this is going to be #3 and on the first and second one I wasnt really try I only BD a few times... this time I think I am going to baby dance every other day xx

:hugs: mysterious eye, onwards and upwards onto the next cycle!

:dust: for next cycle. Xxx

aw I'm sorry mysterious! next cycle may bring you a nice new year surprise! tomorrow is deadline day for the rest of us then?! I didn't even test today, was too afraid of another BFN! today makes me 14dpo, AF due today or Wednesday! Have had cramping like she is on her way but she is a no show! Only had a little brown spotting at 10dpo then... nada (believe me, I am checking) I just feel like she's coming. The thing is but the only symptom of being PG I have is this cramping, for like over a wee now, and LOTS of creamy CM (sorry tmi) doesn't seem like a lot :( Did my last test on Saturday (11dpo) so if I'm gonna get that BFP it'll be tomorrow... if I dont... then on to the next one!! Thanks for helping me through the wait ladies! xx

Mysterious - I'm so so sorry, really felt good for you. Fingers crossed next month will be the one, and what a way to start 2012.

Big hugs xxxxxxx

sorry mysterious :hugs:

Well still no af for me, no more spotting since yesterday, tested this morning not fmu and i really couldn't see anything but my friend was convinced she could see a very faint line!! i really am not convinced as i saw nothing except a bfn!!!! will test again in the morning if af doesn't show before then, gl to the rest of u still waiting to test xxxx

ok i tested again on a frer this time and i saw a line but no colour?? is this what u guy's call an evap line? definately wasn't a positive anyway so think i'm out just gotta wait for af x

FRER's arent prone to giving evaps............your not out yet hun, I had a BFN on FRER but thought I saw something on it, it was very positive the following day....fingers crossed for you xx

Nats - Don't want to be a downer, but I've had what you're talking about and it's not an evap, it's just it you look at the test hard enough you can for sure see where the test line is. If it's positive, basically, that's where the color would be. But it's still early for you so you can definitely still get a BFP!

For me this morning, I got another high temp and some of my AF symptoms are gone - acne and bloating. Feeling like just another day in the neighborhood here. However, I do seem to be snapping at my DH a lot. I showed him my chart this morning and said "the last three temps have been higher than normal and about the same." His reply was "That's odd." To which I snapped "NO IT'S NOT!!"

I have no idea why I snapped like that! Of course it's odd if you are expecting AF! haha, poor guy!

Did not test today, figure either AF is coming or not and if not, I'll take a test tomorrow when I'm 1 day late.

Doodah how did you get on at the docs?

Nats fingers crossed it becomes a bfp in the next few days

Linz fingers crossed AF doesn't arrive today so you can test tomorrow.

As for me, still no AF, but having irregular cycles really sucks as I can't guarantee when she's meant to arrive. I used my last FRER this morning so I can't test tomorrow which is probably a good thing!

Idk, I may be out, ladies. Went to the bathroom and saw a couple of tiny brown spots mixed in with CM on the TP. That's usually how she starts. Guh! Stupid high temps getting my hopes up this month! Oh well. On to next month.

linz- Im sorry..hope you are not out

doodah and mysterious- Sorry as well :( thought you both had it

I am 13dpo AF has not arrived. I use 2 trackers to track my cycle and one says I am 1 day late and the other says I am 2 days late. I am so frustrated! I wish AF would just show up already! I am still running to the bathroom everytime I feel wetness down there which is quite often expecting the witch to come but its only been clear runny cm (tmi sorry). I BD with DH last night because sometimes that makes AF "come out" if you will but nothing...no blood in sight. This morning still nothing. (I usually get AF in the morning). Stopped at lunch and got a clearblue digital....NOT PREGNANT!

WTF!!!!!!!! I am going to cry

Btw- I was due for AF on Nov 28th....lutal phase has always been 12 days ...got my smiley on the cb digi on Nov 16th...I dont know what to think anymore if AF is coming just come I am done waiting

Hang in there wishn! This has been the worst tww for me, too! I totally understand what you are going through. However, I was reading some poll thread on here yesterday that asked the first tri ladies when they got their BFP, and something like 7 out of the 22 that answered said 15 dpo or later. That's pretty much a third of them. Wishing you luck.

Thanks Linz....just so frustrated..I appreciate your optimism

I cant for the life of me remember when I got my BFP with my son but it was on a $ store test and it was nice and dark..we were NTNP at that point so I didnt really track cycles or any of that so no idea how long that BFP took :(

We did try for 9 months though before we were blessed with him...I hope this time with me being more proactive (opk and cycle tacking) it wont take as long. We have been NTNP since May and actively trying since September...so I guess this would only be my 3rd cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->