Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Btw- I was due for AF on Nov 28th....lutal phase has always been 12 days ...got my smiley on the cb digi on Nov 16th...I dont know what to think anymore if AF is coming just come I am done waiting

In the same boat girls, it's the waiting that makes it worse! I feel like its coming but... nothing and i am totally regular! Hang on in there wishin! testing tomorrow morning, if it's ANOTHER BFN then that's me done! Today is 14dpo and I haven't tested since 11 so FX'd for us all! xx

Gag the waiting is torture isn't it ladies! Another bfn today even though I promised myself u wouldn't! Still no sign of AF but suppose she's due tomorrow. Don't feel her coming but don't feel any symptoms either....think I'm out but still have a tiny bit of hope that she won't show...sure that'll be dashed!

We did try for 9 months though before we were blessed with him...I hope this time with me being more proactive (opk and cycle tacking) it wont take as long. We have been NTNP since May and actively trying since September...so I guess this would only be my 3rd cycle

I feel ya. I went off BCPs the last week of April and literally ovulated 14 days later. I thought for sure it wouldn't take long since I went straight into normal cycles after 8 years on the pill. My OBGYN even told me she thought I was ovulating while on the pill, but nothing can implant with the hormones making the lining of the uterus such an unpleasant place.

So here we are 7 months later and I've never EVER seen a BFP. Lots of people I know (even my own mother) said it took them a year to get preg the first time. Then the other half of people I know get pregnant the first time without even trying! They will never know what a trying thing it is TTC for months on end without even a flicker of hope.

Well now I'm getting all misty eyed. Back to my financial statements. :cry:

I think 13dpo just seems like such a for sure thing because so many people seem to get theirs at 9dpo/10dpo....frustrating

lillio- I am testing in the morning too, let me know how it turns out for u!

Ill prob be back in later tonight to tell u all AF came...just my luck

We did try for 9 months though before we were blessed with him...I hope this time with me being more proactive (opk and cycle tacking) it wont take as long. We have been NTNP since May and actively trying since September...so I guess this would only be my 3rd cycle

I feel ya. I went off BCPs the last week of April and literally ovulated 14 days later. I thought for sure it wouldn't take long since I went straight into normal cycles after 8 years on the pill. My OBGYN even told me she thought I was ovulating while on the pill, but nothing can implant with the hormones making the lining of the uterus such an unpleasant place.

So here we are 7 months later and I've never EVER seen a BFP. Lots of people I know (even my own mother) said it took them a year to get preg the first time. Then the other half of people I know get pregnant the first time without even trying! They will never know what a trying thing it is TTC for months on end without even a flicker of hope.

Well now I'm getting all misty eyed. Back to my financial statements. :cry:

Oh honey Im so sorry, I really hope your BFP is right around the corner, sure sounds like you have been waiting a long time for it. I will keem my fingers crossed for you ***hugs**

Hello ladies, cant believe i just found this forum today. i'm 14dpo (a guess, i dont chart). could have done with you girls in the last two weeks. Have poas at 10dpo and again today both BFN but also no AF. Have loads of symptoms but like alot of you am now thinking they are all in my head. Had really bad cramps this morning so expected AF but no show and have spent the day running to the toilet expecting it but nothing. Was hoping i could wait out the last few days of craziness with you. fingers crossed for you all x

Welcome Leia! Good luck to you! Some of us will be testing tomorrow morning, join if youd like :)

I will be 14dpo tomorrow no AF...if she shows up tomorrow I wont bother with the test of course

Hi Leia! Welcome to our thread of craziness! I personally think we have the best ladies here! Feel free to obsess with us!

Myself, AF has not shown up yet (despite the itty bitty spottiness this morning) and now I am feeling SO nauseated and dizzy. My work just ordered pizza for the office and I'm afraid if I go in there I might actually be sick...

Haha! Stuck in work til one am! Ready to barf on anyone that looks at me! Excited but a weee bit nervous for testing, glad I'm not alone! xx

Haha! Stuck in work til one am! Ready to barf on anyone that looks at me! Excited but a weee bit nervous for testing, glad I'm not alone! xx

I am right there with you lillio! SUPER nervous! Nervous to go to the bathroom and see my AF start, nervous to not see her start and have to test tomorrow!

Isn't it weird how during the tww you actually welcome being nauseous? We are all cracked!

What do you do that you have to be at work till 1 am? Yikes!

Good luck with the testing! I feel sooooo sick it isn't true and hubby just came into the room, stood there and said "is your left boob about to explode"?! I've got such horrible AF cramps (have done for a few days now) but no sign of AF. The light pink discharge is now brown and mixed with CM, like at the very end of a period if that makes sense. I never have spotting before AF so this is so strange.

I really want to know now!!! Imagine me stamping my foot like an impatient toddler.

I just want to say whatever happens with af 2mo u lovely ladies have made this 2ww so much nicer to get thru, some of you have been more supportive than i could of asked for. so thank you very very much. sorry to those of you who have been met by the witch, and big congrats to those who have their bfp's! so exciting!
Thanks again xxxxxxx :hugs:

Good luck with the testing! I feel sooooo sick it isn't true and hubby just came into the room, stood there and said "is your left boob about to explode"?! I've got such horrible AF cramps (have done for a few days now) but no sign of AF. The light pink discharge is now brown and mixed with CM, like at the very end of a period if that makes sense. I never have spotting before AF so this is so strange.

I really want to know now!!! Imagine me stamping my foot like an impatient toddler.

LOL @ the boob comment!

Boob comment gave me a good chuckle! I am a nurse lindz... and feeling the way I do tonight I just wanna crawl into one of these beds lol! I have a gut feeling I will be disappointed in the morning... but time will tell! So glad I have you guys to obsess with... it means I can appear sane to the outside world lol! xx

Nats - I completely agree, this has been a great group of girls to get to know, fingers crossed we can transfer over to the first trimester forum soon :)

Hope the rest of your shift whizzes by Lillio

I think this may have been the LUCKY THREAD...I got my BFP yesterday!

I am due tomorrow so there is this part of me that is still in doubt...but tested a couple of times and pretty positive...

for the last post...the really major thing for me was the creamy CM...my nipples were starting to get very sore on 11dpo also...and I felt slightly queezy...all things I have felt before and AF came...but the CM being creamy was different because I am always dry...but before that NADA....not really anything///

anyway creamy CM...good sign...otherwise....I really feel like AF is still coming so it's so hard to actually tell.

Also....my positive line was so faint yesterday morning...i didn't believe it...and then i got a different brand digital...tested negative....and then in evening tested postive with digital...and this morning...so it was too soon yesterday morning for clearblue test....First Response was the most sensitive one....I found....

Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone....this is the LUCKY THREAD!

Congratulations Opeeny!! I bet youre so happy!

I am due to test on 8th Dec - 4dpo - and having all symptoms that AF is on her way - same as every month. Can you elaborate on the cm please? Sorry for TMI but mine is usually watery and i assume this is a bad thing? What do you mean by creamy? Sorry but I am doing my own head in here - really tried so hard this month and thought I might have cracked it! :(

x

Sorry for TMI but mine is usually watery and i assume this is a bad thing? What do you mean by creamy? Sorry but I am doing my own head in here - really tried so hard this month and thought I might have cracked it! :(

x

From what I understand, creamy cm is milky in appearance, and looks a bit like hand lotion (although more... organic looking). Watery is kind of like creamy, but much more thin. Think if you put some hand lotion in your palm and then mixed in a teaspoon of water. Sticky would be more tacky in feel and even more thick than creamy.

I personally don't put too much stock into cm except at ovulation time since I pretty much get creamy cm all the way from the day after ovulation to the day AF starts (although not in abundance).

Hope this helps without being too gross. lol ;)

Hey actually it wasn't like thick and creamy....it was very watery and at times whitish....to be honest I thought it was like ovulation ewcm....but I am usually pretty on the dry side even during ov....and was like....hmmm....am i ovulating again?if so this is what I gues ewcm should look like cause the other months I felt it was skimpy for me....so yah...in fact it was watery more than creamy....I hope that helps and wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->