Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Happy Turkey Day to the us ladies!! Huge temp drop for me today at 7dpo. Is it too early for an implantation dip??

Kisses, that would actually be ideal for an implantation dip. When the website FF did a study on implantation dips of pregnant women's charts, they found that the average date of implantation was 7-8 dpo. Also, they found that women who had a dip during that timeframe were twice as likely to be pregnant than not. Not to say that dips don't happen in non pregnant charts, but that they occur twice as often on pregnancy charts.

My temp went back up this morning to normal levels after dropping to a number I've never seen mid-tww wait before. Usually a 97.6x is reserved for the day AF shows up, and she's (hopefully) still 4 days out. Check out my chart and let me know what you think!

Also, welcome to mysterious and doopers! We're hoping to make this a lucky thread!

Welcome to all of the new girlies!! Seem to have missed a lot.

Huge, huge congrats to bump.on.brain on your :bfp: H&H 9 months to you sweetie!!

Lots of your symptoms sound very very good girls. Let's hope we've covered this month well enough! Wouldn't it be awesome for us all to get our positives?!

Sooo glad I made this thread, you're making my 2ww awesome ;)

(TMI alert) So earlier I went to the toilet and wiped and this big glob of cm was on the tissue paper, it had a weird consistency that I can't describe. It was a yellowy brown colour... What do you think? Seems a little too light in colour for IB I think...

good luck girls :) :dust: when are you all testing??

Happy Turkey Day to the us ladies!! Huge temp drop for me today at 7dpo. Is it too early for an implantation dip??

Kisses, that would actually be ideal for an implantation dip. When the website FF did a study on implantation dips of pregnant women's charts, they found that the average date of implantation was 7-8 dpo. Also, they found that women who had a dip during that timeframe were twice as likely to be pregnant than not. Not to say that dips don't happen in non pregnant charts, but that they occur twice as often on pregnancy charts.

My temp went back up this morning to normal levels after dropping to a number I've never seen mid-tww wait before. Usually a 97.6x is reserved for the day AF shows up, and she's (hopefully) still 4 days out. Check out my chart and let me know what you think!

Also, welcome to mysterious and doopers! We're hoping to make this a lucky thread!

Yayyy, that really excites me thank you! :D :dust: to u.

fx'd for all you ladies, so many good symptoms about....send me some my way please!! 8 dpo and hardly feel any different apart from my sleeping pattern being crazy and needing the loo (number 2 sorry tmi) loads more...odd sharp pains in stomach but think it's gas/bloating ... got a feeling I'm out *sigh* never mind...got my fingers crossed for all u girls tho xx

The odd thing is that this month I've had little to no symptoms, where in a normal month I get all kinds of them and then BFN and AF right on time. This month the only things I have are sore BBs 4 dpo to now (although it's lessening by leaps and bounds), light and random cramping (which I've had in prior BFN months), and a *possible* implantation dip at 8/9 dpo. That's it. It's been the most uneventful month so far!

You gotta let me in girls! Going CRAZY! DH has banned me from discussing it until the 30th (when I'm due a visit from the witch) and from POAS (which I have been doing in secret behind his back) I'm exhausted and have had weird cramp in left side for a few days, also had a few dizzy spells! I'm pretty new so any thoughts if this is good? or am I imagining these might be signs?! The question is I have purchased 1 and only 1 FRER tests, do I use it Saturday, Sunday, Monday?!? Right now?!? Urgh! xxx

You gotta let me in girls! Going CRAZY! DH has banned me from discussing it until the 30th (when I'm due a visit from the witch) and from POAS (which I have been doing in secret behind his back) I'm exhausted and have had weird cramp in left side for a few days, also had a few dizzy spells! I'm pretty new so any thoughts if this is good? or am I imagining these might be signs?! The question is I have purchased 1 and only 1 FRER tests, do I use it Saturday, Sunday, Monday?!? Right now?!? Urgh! xxx

Welcome Lillio!! When did you ovulate? Typically people start testing around 10dpo but if you're anything like us POAS addicts then you start at 8 lol. JK but really it's up to you when you want to test but if you are only gonna test once then you should wait til you are 14-16 dpo or a couple days past your missed AF. You'll soon see your mind will start playing tricks on you and really make you go crazy! Thats why I love these women on here! Makes you feel a little less crazy. Plus we like to symptom spot! It's ok to be crazy on here because more than likely we are going though the same thing!! FX'd for you!!

The odd thing is that this month I've had little to no symptoms, where in a normal month I get all kinds of them and then BFN and AF right on time. This month the only things I have are sore BBs 4 dpo to now (although it's lessening by leaps and bounds), light and random cramping (which I've had in prior BFN months), and a *possible* implantation dip at 8/9 dpo. That's it. It's been the most uneventful month so far!

Yay!! I hope these are great signs for you!! I had some light brown spotting with wiping today!! Yay! I hope this is it. Do you know If it's 2 days after the first noticeable bleeding/implantation? Or is it 2 days from when it all stops? Of course you know I POAS tonight but after all I drank today knew it would be negative lol!!!

Happy Thanksgivng to all you lovely ladies!! I hope you are all having a great day!! Maybe we'll all be telling our families on Christmas day!!!!! FX'd for all!!!!

Hey! Ov'd on the 15th! I have literally read this whole thread and I feel 100% less crazy! I have been using crappy pound shop tests which my sensible head tell me will not work so early but I am disappointed every time haha I am a dork! I wanna get a FRER but I know I'll use it as soon as I buy it so don't wanna waste it! Keep getting dizzy tho and still got crampy feelings in my left side, symptoms... maybe, of maybe the wait had officially driven me insane! Thanks girls, just reading this I feel like I'm not alone (as DH will not discuss this till next week) so much love and luck to everyone! This could be our month girls!! xx

Hey! Ov'd on the 15th! I have literally read this whole thread and I feel 100% less crazy! I have been using crappy pound shop tests which my sensible head tell me will not work so early but I am disappointed every time haha I am a dork! I wanna get a FRER but I know I'll use it as soon as I buy it so don't wanna waste it! Keep getting dizzy tho and still got crampy feelings in my left side, symptoms... maybe, of maybe the wait had officially driven me insane! Thanks girls, just reading this I feel like I'm not alone (as DH will not discuss this till next week) so much love and luck to everyone! This could be our month girls!! xx

Then you and I are on the same cycle. I'm 9dpo today. Good luck to you! Keep us posted!

Do you know If it's 2 days after the first noticeable bleeding/implantation? Or is it 2 days from when it all stops? Of course you know I POAS tonight but after all I drank today knew it would be negative lol!!!

I believe it is 2 days (minimum) from implantation before anything can possibly show on a test. However, implantation bleeding can days old by the time it makes it's way out, or it can have just recently happened, so it's hard to judge by spotting alone. However if it's red I'd say it's recent, brown is old. As soon as the embryo attaches to the lining it starts producing hcg and it takes approx 2 days before it could possibly build up enough to show. That's why when someone says they got a + on 5 or 6 dpo, it's probably from them being off on when they ov, not because they're just inherently lucky.

There are some seriously positive sounding symptoms on here now!! I reckon next week will bring a bumper crop of BFPs :)

As for me, yesterday was totally convinced I was out as most of my symptoms had gone away. But then today maybe I'm back in with a chance again. Argh! My appointment came through yesterday for the FS, so if I don't get my BFP at least I'm off to see him in 3 weeks to start the road to answers :happydance:

Good luck everyone xxx

PS I'm away for the weekend so don't all get the positives while I'm away!!

8DPO and I dont know if this is a sympton on not.. but my sense of smell has gone wild!! I could smell the digestive biscuits that were at the back of my room from the front of the room and I never experienced that before!! xx

There are some seriously positive sounding symptoms on here now!! I reckon next week will bring a bumper crop of BFPs :)

As for me, yesterday was totally convinced I was out as most of my symptoms had gone away. But then today maybe I'm back in with a chance again. Argh! My appointment came through yesterday for the FS, so if I don't get my BFP at least I'm off to see him in 3 weeks to start the road to answers :happydance:

Good luck everyone xxx

PS I'm away for the weekend so don't all get the positives while I'm away!!

I know, I'm getting excited reading about all of everybody's symptoms too! :happydance: So hopeful!

Anyway, just wanted to say have a nice weekend away! :thumbup:

Well I took a test this morning and its a BFN. I'm feeling less and less like I'm in this month, even though I very well know it's not over till AF shows. I'm just not "feelin it" this month anymore.

Also, my pre-AF acne is starting up, so I feel like it's only time before she shows her face.

Well I took a test this morning and its a BFN. I'm feeling less and less like I'm in this month, even though I very well know it's not over till AF shows. I'm just not "feelin it" this month anymore.

Also, my pre-AF acne is starting up, so I feel like it's only time before she shows her face.

Yep! You're not out yet!!!! I tested this am also and it was negative too. Im still 4 days away from my cycle though so its still a little early. When I got my positive in September I didn't test positive til 15dpo and I'm only 10dpo. I'm getting brown discharge when I wipe so I just hope that it's implantaion. It only been 1 1/2 days since I had the light bleeding do I think I'm still very early to test!!

Good luck!!

I was feeling hopeful... but today I have myself believing that I've imagined all my symptoms! Feels like everyone is pregnant but me!!! My friend rand me this morning screaming cos she got a BFP, 20 mins later I got a text with my best friends 12 week scan picture, and now im in work and FOUR of the girls are pregnant and I'm sitting here like a big loser! Took another cheapie this morning at 10 dpo and it was a BFN!!! just trying not to cry xx

AW....I'm sorry...I know how it feels. I'm at 10dpo and not yet tested...too nervous to get the BFN....and yesterday yet another friend of mine got pregnant after first time trying....I know it's rough...all I think is I am glad we are living in these times. There are so many options and help out there in terms of getting prego...at least our chances are higher than they would have been years ago....nonetheless....you just wanna cry when everyone around you is turning up with BFP's and not you....stay positive....it will happen....baby dust to you and everyone here....this just may be the luckiest thread yet!

Just got some very, very light pink on the tp this afternoon (almost not visible). I think it may be AF making herself known even if she doesn't actually come in full force for a few days. Oh well. There's always next month. Fx'd for everyone else who is still in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->