Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Omg!!!! Congrats!! I can't believe you got a positive at 8dpo! I'm jealous :)

Wowwwww Kisses!!! Congrats hun!! h&h 9 mos!!! <3 <3 <3 Hope I can join you next month!

Congratulations sweetie :) xxx

Can I just ask a quick question to all you ladies? It's 06:20 am in England and I've been u since 05:30 with cramping that has now disappeared. I also have cried over pointlesd things! I'm scared add is coming :( xx

I've been like that all night!! AF not due til tues/we'd so it's waaaaay to early for her! Also had a tiny bit of brown spotting last night, which was 10dpo... v bad sign, or possibly good?!? Keep your chin up, we aren't out until she appears xx

:happydance: CONGRATS kissesandhugs!!!! H&H 9 months, I think this thread must be lucky!!!

mysterious eye - I've been so emotional all week too. Almost cried at my lil cousins exam paper, not what she'd written - the example that was there about an old woman lol ;)

As to all of the spotting (lillio especially) I think that 10dpo is still a very good sign. That's usually my last day of hope for it so :dust:

So I'm 10dpo also. No spotting for me but I've been emotional and my smell has gone insane too. I could smell OH's sisters shampoo from all the way downstairs haha! Feeling negative about this month though. But I'm not testing until at least Wednesday!!

Loads of good luck.

have posted already but no one seem's 2 answer me except in this thread. I'm just wondering if maybe having a little body odor could b a sign. I never get smelly armpits but the last couple of day's I've noticed that they smell a bit. Showering daily but still a bit of a smell by the next day. Like i say this is not normal 4 me could it b a bfp on it's way? X

nats77 you just never know.....or is it your sense of smell that is heightened??? BO is controlled by hormones aswell I am sure........

I think I am out well I got what looked like 3 evaps on IC's..........so went and got FRER's and that was negative although I dont feel out for some reason........havent been as moody as I normally am before AF, sore boobs still crampy and still creamy CM yesterday............waiting for AF though!!

Good luck everyone xxxx

:wave: Hello ladies, mind if I join? I am in the 2ww and trying so hard not to test to early. The :witch: is due to show on the 30th or the 1st. I am hoping this is my month and thinking its not is wearing me out. I have had small bouts of cramping which I normally don't have until the day of, so FX'D on that one....My boobs are starting to get sore and the ol' face is stating to break out, which is a sure sign shes going to make an apperance, I guess we will just have to see....I wish you ladies lots of :dust: and too the ones who have their :bfp: A BIG CONGRATS to a H/H 9mos.

Hey first, me too! I have some lovely acne right now and this morning I woke up to some spotting, which is pretty unusual for me though not unheard of. I'm pretty sure that she's on her way with the spotting, cramping, acne, and bloating, but my temperature hasn't budged, which is a little strange. Usually if I get end cycle spotting, the temp has been headed down for a couple days, so I'm just not sure what to make of it yet.

hey,
been stalking this thread for the last few days as AF is due for me on the 30th/1st. Im getting unusual cramping (sorry if tmi) after orgasam. It's made me think because i had this when i was last pg (though i miscarried the next week) anyone else had this? I'm trying to hold out testing until im late but cant help symptom spot!!

Welcome apple and firsttimer! :dust:

apple that's sounds good, if you've had it before then it definitely could be promising. FX. How long have you been trying for??

I went to the toilet and I have what looks suspiciously like blood in my underwear (just one light spot). I'm at 10dpo so who knows?! It's not cm because (sorry tmi) i wiped some cm on the same bit of lace stuff and it's a totally different colour. It's hard to tell because I was stupid and wore magenta undies ;)

:dust:

hey,
been stalking this thread for the last few days as AF is due for me on the 30th/1st. Im getting unusual cramping (sorry if tmi) after orgasam. It's made me think because i had this when i was last pg (though i miscarried the next week) anyone else had this? I'm trying to hold out testing until im late but cant help symptom spot!!

I am also due for AF on the 30th/1st but not really experiencing any symptons other than feeling extremely bloated which never happens beforr the witch arrives. Trying to stay positive though. Both mine and my husbands horoscopes for the month of november say there will be a pregnancy annoucement which one hasnt been made yet so we are hoping itll be us on the last day of november. I usually dont believe in that sort of stuff but it was right on about us buying real estate as we just signed the contract to buy our first home. Keeping my FXed for us!

10 dpo - bfn :( urgh. Knew in my heart of hearts it would be, I'm nearly certain I'm out this month, no symptoms. The biggest bummer is I know I won't ovulate again until 24th as have long cycles and that week I'm doing nights (nurse) so probably out next month as well :( don't know whether to have a break for a month...feel totally bummed silly I know. Congrats on the bfp kisses and fx'd for u ladies u all have fab symptoms hopefully a few more bfp's coming your way x

Hey girls, hope everyone's hangin in there avoiding the witch!! I tested with a FRER today, 10dpo... BFN! does that mean I'm out or do I still have a chance?! Been feeling really crampy for over a week now, had a tiny bit of brown spotting last night and been crazy emotional, DH will agree there lol! I am also crazy tired but cant tell if it's more than usual as I am on nursing night duty too! I just don't wana get too hopeful, in so reluctant to admit defeat! Due for the witch on tues/we'd! All advice welcome girls!! FXed for everyone! xx

Hi ladies! Lillio your def not out yet. I'm 11dpo today still bfn but Last night I went from having a lot of brown disharge to snotty cm today. I will test again tomorrow and monday and if still negative then I'll stop my progesterone and have my cycle and start over next month! I am still hoping it'll turn in the next day! Fx'd or y'all and hope to see more BFPs soon!!!

Xoxo

hey,

I am also due for AF on the 30th/1st but not really experiencing any symptons other than feeling extremely bloated which never happens beforr the witch arrives. Trying to stay positive though. Both mine and my husbands horoscopes for the month of november say there will be a pregnancy annoucement which one hasnt been made yet so we are hoping itll be us on the last day of november. I usually dont believe in that sort of stuff but it was right on about us buying real estate as we just signed the contract to buy our first home. Keeping my FXed for us!

im due to test when you are so i added you to my friend listx

Girls is anyone there or awake??? I am sure I have the start of a BFP....waiting for my camera to charge to take a pic...opinions needed over in the testing gallery!!! Have been having faint grey lines past two days but this eveing its a faint pink line!!! I am praying its start of a BFP for me........xxxxx

hey,

im due to test when you are so i added you to my friend listx

Friendship accepted - and be sure to keep me updated as I will do the same!

hey ladies... im due AF on he 30th also... I think i may have the start to a BFP, but i usually get Evaps on ics including FRER's so why i test early for is beyond me lol...

But ive had alot of symptoms... ive had sore/tender boobs since 1dpo which never happens... ive had cystitus since 3dpo (still got it) ive had lots of pink spotting... ive felt ill like cold symptoms since 1dpo also had some EWCM...

This is Cycle 27 for me so im hoping this is finally it, im sick and fed up of trying now, i just want to have another Child to add to our family x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->