• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

got a faint faint almost non existant line on a walgreens brand test only to find they are not reliable...now im going nuts!!!!

10dpo today...

Im due for AF on the 39 also, and experiencing cramping, back pain, restless sleep, and mild tummy issues. Already tested twice and got BFN, good luck ladies!

Oh no, Wishn! Was it a blue dye test? I've heard those are super unreliable. If it's a pink dye test and the line is pink as well, you can pretty much count on it being correct though. What was it that you heard that makes you think it's unreliable?

Also, wait till tomorrow and test again with a diff brand!!

BFP for me girls pics over in the gallery. Thanks Hayley and Linz for your positive comment.............interestingly there is quite a difference in colours between FRER and 10miu IC tests.........FRER much darker this am, but was negative yesterday am when I could see faint lines on the IC's..............good luck girls.....not leaving the thread though stalking you all!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god! Oh my god! Soooo many bfps.

Congrats Coastgirl :) :flower: what symptoms did you have then??!

As to the faint liners... updates needed!!!!

Sooo wanna test now but am determined to hold out until the 30th... who's with me?

xxxxx

I'm going out of my mind waiting for the confirmation... Having so much fun updating page 1 with :bfp:s!!

Love you girls soo much & thanks for waiting it out with me!

I was crampy 1dpo-11dpo

Shooting pains in boobs last night, lots of Creamy CM.......bit nauseaous, implantation dip on chart........shooting pains through cervix on one day..........had to go lie down on Friday night at 5.30pm as was freezing!! xx

Thank you! And congrats again. H&H 9 months to you sweetie x x x x

I have wasted a million tests so now determined to wait until Wednesday... I promise! Haha x

I have wasted a million tests so now determined to wait until Wednesday... I promise! Haha x

yeah i say that 2 but got 4 frer on order due to arrive 2mo bet within 5 mins of them arriving i'll be poas lol xx

Just to let you know what I did this month.............CBFM, Soy CD1-5, EPO up to O day, Wheatgerm oil, Grapefruit Juice around time of O, Preseed in before BD, Softcup in afterwards!! Bit of a rigmarole but would do it all again if I had to! Good luck girlies I am stalking you all!! xxxxx

looks like I'm out ladies. Had pinkish brown on the tp when i wiped. Got af like pains as well. Soooo sad. Crying and can't stop! Will still b watching this thread 2 c how u all get on. Good luck 2 u all and thanks 4 helping me though the awful 2ww x

Got a negative again today :( but I am convinced I am out because I have been having a massive mood swing! My mum got a kitty yesterday and my sisters have been giving it loads of attention and I really wanted to stroke the kitty today and my sister came over and started stroking it and it really peed me off! I am in a terrible mood I am getting so angry I feel like punching someone! which makes me think it might be PMS:( x

:hugs: nats77. Onwards and upwards to the next cycle!

mysteriouseye, let's hope it's pg hormones eh?

So I know that I'm 10/11dpo today. I had cramping at 8/9dpo and on 9/10dpo I had a few spots of light brown/red blood on my underwear. I just tested with a 15mlu test and got a bfn, there was a shadow of a line but it only seemed to have colour in some lights. OH said he couldn't see anything, I must just have line eye! Have one test left and am determined to wait until wednesday.

Would you say that I'm still in ladies??

:dust:

Tested again this morning but nothing. I must say for my mc's I didn't get a BFPS until the day my cycle was due so hopefully I'm not out yet!!! Uggh this waiting game is horrible! Congrats to you again coastgirl!!! Lillio and doodah I can't wait for y'all to test!! I think the suspense is worse than for myself lol 2 more days of this for me!!! Ugggh!

Xoxo

Haley - I know what you mean. I know that I shouldn't have tested yet (and I could have held out) but OH was like :test:... Men eh?

Now I've still gotta wait until Wednesday (3 whole days!) :haha:

loads of :dust: - af day is geeting nearer!

I know! I test everyday and I think this is worse then just waiting it out!!

Well this is the first time that I've tested when I've not been late. It's only the 3rd test I've ever taken. The only reason I tested was because of the slight spotting yesterday. I hope it wasn't af making an appearance! Although today I had this weird cm that was in a big glob when I wiped, it was clear with white stuff in. Never had it before so FX xxxx

BFP for me girls pics over in the gallery. Thanks Hayley and Linz for your positive comment.............interestingly there is quite a difference in colours between FRER and 10miu IC tests.........FRER much darker this am, but was negative yesterday am when I could see faint lines on the IC's..............good luck girls.....not leaving the thread though stalking you all!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: Yay!! :happydance:
Sorry about the late reply, I haven't been on for a couple of days... but I'm loving coming back to the :bfp:'s
Fingers crossed for everybody else, and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->