Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

big congrats bump.on.brain that is a fab BFP! Have a H&H 9 months.

I am 7 DPO... my first ever 2 WW.... was on BCP and didn't ovulate last month and been having super long cycles. Was so excited to be in 2 WW but now I'm here I just feel crap... so far no real symptoms AT ALL :( Had a few twinges and achy back but tbh just think I'm symptom spotting so think I'm out :( Hopes are feeling dashed and worse still I know it'll be agggess before I ovulate again so just feel gutted :(

Hun, its way too early to be out!!! :hugs: Implantation hasn't even BEGAN yet so it's very rare to even HAVE any symptoms at 7dpo. You're still in 100%!!! :)

Aw thanks for the vote of confidence :thumbup: I see lots of ladies on here 2..3..4..dpo with way more symptoms than I've ever had lol! My first 2 ww aw well so think it'd have to be super super lucky to catch first time! The only thing stopping me from POAS is I'm on nights this weekend so not sure if my FMU would be very accurate so just going to try and hold out and wait until AF is late!

feeling a bit silly now keep reading that i wouldn't have symptoms at 7 dpo, so must be imagining it all, feel silly sad and deflated now! really thought i was in :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

feeling a bit silly now keep reading that i wouldn't have symptoms at 7 dpo, so must be imagining it all, feel silly sad and deflated now! really thought i was in :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm 5dpo & I still try to SS like crazy! lol! I'm not trying to say that you won't have any symptoms I'm just it's still early to not have any!!!

Oops 6dpo*** I was SS at 4!

Think i'm just getting carried away with it all (like always) have got to stop and just see if af comes next week! it's only a week after all x

Think i'm just getting carried away with it all (like always) have got to stop and just see if af comes next week! it's only a week after all x

Same here. A week feels like a year in TTC terms!! :haha:

8dpo- temp dip on chart this am.......lots of Creamy CM yesterday....bit crampy...more like shooting pains through my cervix.............caved in and tested this am BFN.......but still not out I know............who knows?!!! How about everyone else??

Coastgirl, I was looking at your chart and the dip looks good! Fx'd for you! I had a dip on mine this morning as well. I'll be chart stalking you now! :winkwink:

Linz- I totally hope so!! I had one of those psychic predictions and she said I will know by end of November....so bring it on!! xx

I think I missed the BFP for Bump.on.brain????? A mega congratulations.....I am so hoping this is a lucky thread!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Haley! lol I don't blame you for testing early, but remember that the average implantation is 7-8 dpo and then it takes 48 hours (about) for enough of the preg hormone to show up + in a test. So hang in there and retest in a couple days!

I know!! It's just so hard when they are right there screaming "pee on me" lol I know I'm way to early but it doesn't hurt to try! Especially since Walmart came out with the new $0.88 tests. (This brand of tests are actually used a Urgent Care clinic I used to work at so I know they are good.) I need to wait 2 days to test but how cool if I got a positive on Thanksgiving!! AHHHHH:wacko:

I know!! It's just so hard when they are right there screaming "pee on me" lol I know I'm way to early but it doesn't hurt to try! Especially since Walmart came out with the new $0.88 tests. (This brand of tests are actually used a Urgent Care clinic I used to work at so I know they are good.) I need to wait 2 days to test but how cool if I got a positive on Thanksgiving!! AHHHHH:wacko:

88 cents you say.... well... there is a Walmart less than a mile down the road from me... I even walked there once when I wanted some exercise... Hmmm... No!! No!! Bad me!

88 cents you say.... well... there is a Walmart less than a mile down the road from me... I even walked there once when I wanted some exercise... Hmmm... No!! No!! Bad me!

Yes!!! I know. That was my temptation also! You can't beat 88 cents! That's why I stocked up and can test every day now :) lol They aren't near the normal pregnancy tests though. I want to say ours was on the isle with the tylenol/ cough cold medicines. It like 5 shelves of RANDOM items that all cost 88 cents/pc.

I may or may not have just gotten home from Walmart.

PS I totally found the .88 endcap you were talking about...

OMG I FAIL AT THIS!

I may or may not have just gotten home from Walmart.

PS I totally found the .88 endcap you were talking about...

OMG I FAIL AT THIS!

Bahahaha!!!!! YES!!! I've turned you over to the dark side :) jk

So get this..

I just had some light bleeding (it was dark) It almost appeared watered down! Now this freaks me out a little but makes me a litte excited too because with Progesterone I technically should not get AF until I stop the medication so I REALLLLLLLLY hope this is my BFP in the works :)

OMG please say an extra prayer for me :)

Hayley, that sounds like a really good sign - definiteyl keeping my fingers crossed for you!

So get this..

I just had some light bleeding (it was dark) It almost appeared watered down! Now this freaks me out a little but makes me a litte excited too because with Progesterone I technically should not get AF until I stop the medication so I REALLLLLLLLY hope this is my BFP in the works :)

fx'd for you!! Will be stalking you till I hear something good! Btw I am not going to test until Fri at the earliest since if the temp drop I got today was a implantation dip, then nothing would show until 2 days after at the earliest. So no point in wasting until then. By the way, I found out the Walmart .88 brand is 25 miu sensitivity.

That sounds really promising! I so hope this is it for you!! Let us know how you get on when POAS! :happydance:

So get this..

fx'd for you!! Will be stalking you till I hear something good! Btw I am not going to test until Fri at the earliest since if the temp drop I got today was a implantation dip, then nothing would show until 2 days after at the earliest. So no point in wasting until then. By the way, I found out the Walmart .88 brand is 25 miu sensitivity.

That sounds really promising! I so hope this is it for you!! Let us know how you get on when POAS! :happydance:

Thanks ladies :) I'll definitely keep you posted!!! Today I had some bloody mucous. I really feel that this it it!!!! FX'd for you too!! Let's hope this is great news for all of us!!!!!

Happy Turkey Day to the us ladies!! Huge temp drop for me today at 7dpo. Is it too early for an implantation dip??

So get this..

Thanks ladies :) I'll definitely keep you posted!!! Today I had some bloody mucous. I really feel that this it it!!!! FX'd for you too!! Let's hope this is great news for all of us!!!!!

Yayyy sounds really good!! I have a good feeling about this :)

7DPO and I my nipples are really freaking sore and my boobs have swelled up :) I think I might get my BFP on the 30th Ladies :) now who's gonna join in with me xx

7DPO and I my nipples are really freaking sore and my boobs have swelled up :) I think I might get my BFP on the 30th Ladies :) now who's gonna join in with me xx

me to hopefully i got some weird pains today down below feels really pressurized if that makes sense and i have had a sore throt and sniffles for week now fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->