Due January 2017 anyone else?

WDWJess

Pregnant with 4th!
Reaction score
Hi all

So literally just found out I'm expecting baby number 3!

Little bit shocked as it wasn't planned haven't told hubby yet, will wait until he is home from work!

Based on last cycle my due date is January 4th.

Anyone else just found out they are expecting in the new year?

I am! I'm due on the 5th :). Pregnant with our first baby after our first round of IVF :) x

I am! I'm due on the 5th :). Pregnant with our first baby after our first round of IVF :) x

Wow congratulations. Bet you're thrilled x

yeah I am :). Found out 3 days ago and it's taken a bit to sink in as it just feels so surreal after years of infertility (been trying/NTNP since 2012) but now it's sinking in more and more and we're over the moon :)

I've just found out today.. I think I'm due around Jan 8th. Wasn't planned at all, I'm on the pill.. well obviously not now! So still hasn't quite sunk in.. really thought I was finished having any more!

This is baby number 5 for me! :shock:

Hi ladies

Huge congratulations on your bfps! Kittie I'm so pleased for you, how wonderful!!

I found out a week ago at 8dpo that we are expecting and I believe I'm due January 3rd 2017.

It's lovely to meet some other 2017 expectants. It's still so so early but I feel like I've been pregnant for ages. I think it's all the worrying as you wait until you get past the highest risk part.

Wow anababe, number 5! Congrats.

Hi and congratulations to you all. So exciting for us all.
My other 2 were both September babies so it feels a little strange planning for a new year baby!

Hi All,

I'm due 2nd January! So excited!

Congratulations everyone :)

Hi I am also hopefully expecting in the new year also, think my due date will be around the 6th January!!

This will be baby number 2! This pregnancy is already very different, aware of more aches and pains! And absolutely exhausted! :sleep:

Happy and healthy 9 months everyone xx

HI all! I'm expecting baby number 2 Jan 2nd but I might be December as I may have ovulated earlier than I thought. Happy & Healthy 9 months to all!

I found out today that I am expecting and I think I will be due Jan 8th. My daughter's birthday is Jan 5th, so that will be a busy week for us! Congratulations to everyone else expecting! X

I'll have a new year baby too! Number 3 is due January 3rd but I am thinking he or she may come a bit earlier based on my cycle times!

Hope we all have a h & h 9 months, so far no symptoms really for me except I caught a cold from my oldest that has me miserable :(

Hey ladies I also found out yesterday that I'm due 3rd Jan :) totally unplanned ! And a whoopsie baby but not unwanted

Ah h&h 9 months everyone. There seems to be a lot of us who are having unplanned babies, love it.

I'm still trying to get my head around it. Hubby is unnervingly relaxed about the whole thing which is putting me on edge because this is the man who wasn't bothered about having 1 child let alone 3!!!!!!!

I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #3. I have a 1 and 4 year old. I haven't received a due date yet, but judging by my cycle my due date will be in January. My test said pregnant 1-2.

Hi ladies!!

Due on 13th Jan here!!! Will be no 2 for me, happened 2nd cycle trying after waiting 4.5 years for number 1 I was shocked it happened so quick for us!

Congrats everyone wishing you all very happy and healthy pregnancies!!

Congratulations!!

I just found out today I'm expecting #2...due Jan 9th!

Me!! January 3rd with number 2! :happydance: Congrats to all you ladies! We're going to have an amazing start to next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->