Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

OK GIRLS, JUST FOR FUN, WHAT AM I HAVING?????????????? Results on Sunday! xxx

5.jpg

6.jpg

photo.jpg

photo(4).jpg

I guess boy!

I have my 16 (or more like 17) week check up in half an hour, better get moving yikes.

I think I've been getting the odd little poke but no identifiable kicks yet :(

XX

I think I may have just been given a gentle prod by baby but I do think there should be a better description of early kicks than "butterflies" or "fluttering" - I've never swallowed a butterfly so how do I know???!

Haha it really feels like the baby is flicking or tapping you from the inside! Or like a really small muscle twitch. I dont know how else to describe it. This is my second and I still am unsure sometimes! Been getting enty today though.

My appointment went well. Heard babys heartbeat and a few kicks too. All looking good so next appointment is at 25 weeks which seems forever away! XX

Feeling ok, not really felt anything yet, maybe the odd flutter but its so quick i doubt myself as to what it was. Ive been signed off work for 3 days today due to a chest infection, so im going to spend the next few days in my pj's, relaxing and keeping warm. Oh and not forgetting to tune into Jeremy Kyle! lol x

sometimes the flutter or thump feels so quick idk if i'm really feeling it or not. lol icant wait until there's no doubt it's baby :)

i had a check up today. hb was 159. gender scan isnt until the 21st :/

Glad your checkup went well!! i bet the 21st feels like a lifetime away. Mine wasnt due until the 17th dec so i decided to go private (this sunday) x:happydance:

it does! lol. i basically have to wait until christmas. which seems forever away :(

I am going to say boy...at 16wks my ob told me she thought I was having a boy and upon comparing the ultrasound pics from my daughter and this pregnancy my daughter was always on her side in her pics or kind of floating on the top kinda like she would be hurled over...this baby is always on it's back...so i'm guessing a boy!

Thanks ladies, well tomorrow is D Day, hopefully baby will behave for once and give us a good look!! Ill let you all know the results. x

Oooooh exciting! Lots of luck, hope baby behaves!

Am getting lots of pokes and kicks now, mostly during the day which is fine by me! XX

Not felt my LO move yet, well i dont think i have..... I dont think ill be fully convinced it was baby until i get a good old kick! Really excited about tomorrow now, probably wont sleep tonight. DH is very nervous now bless him, hopefully it will be a good day and LO is happy and healthy. FX!!!

Thank you, i cant stop thinking about it now!!! Just praying everything is ok

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby had its legs crossed and the sonographer checked all the vital's which were excellent, good strong heart beat etc. Got up to walk around and wiggle baby about a bit in a bid to move bubs into a better position. Got back on the table and it was curled up in a ball legs open but cord blocking part of the view Sonographer wants me to go back on thursday just to make sure but she is pretty sure we are on team..........................................................................................................

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink: Totally over the moon, well i would have been eitherway so both me and hubby are chuffed to bits!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! of have been straight out shopping! Lol.XX

I cant wait for my scan on december 20th. I would be happy either way but I think as I have a son already it would be something different to have a girl, pink things instead of passing down Tylers blue stuff. I really won't mind though, a healthy baby is a healthy baby with whichever bits it comes with.

Not been out shopping yet, going to wait until next weekend after we have had the confirmation re-scan, plus the weather will be better by next weekend. it horiffic up in Scotland with the snow, nearly didnt make it to the scan today! We live at the top of a very steep hill in a quiet village, and ended up going down it sideways in the car this morning, v scary experience i must say and we have ended up abandoning it at the bottom of the hill this evening. People were unable to get along the nearby duel carriageway all stuck in the snow. So if it snows again tonight, thats me off work tomorrow as there is no getting out of here. lol

Congrats Helen!! I got my Team Pink confirmation at 15 weeks but still havnt went shopping! I'm going to wait until my 18 weeks scan next week to make sure she is still a She(although she said she was 100% sure lol) :)

Blessed Twice, when are you going to start shopping for things, i am trying soooo hard to hold off until im at least 6 months, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->