Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

I know i wont be able to hold off much longer, ill see something i like then the floodgates will open for my spending spree!!

Ooooooh I guessed right! Well done on your little girl!!!!

Has anyone felt baby move yet? I got my first bits last night when I was lying on my front on the bed looking at something hubby was doing on the computer. It was almost like Baby was trying to flick its fingers at me to get me to move - very cute!

Well I caved in today and got some scratch mits baby grows little booties and a blanket from asda!!!! Just couldn't resist! Lol

Awww bless!

We're waiting til we move house before we buy anything - less to pack and move! SO come February, watch out Mothercare!!!

Haha, don't know about watch out mothercare.....watch out hubbys wallet!!! Lol my hubby said just get bits and bobs as you see them..........he hasn't given me any restrictions as yet!!!! Lol x

So ladies I have my second private gender scan tonight, they wanted to recheck that they were right so hopefully baby will be lay in the right position tonight although probably not !!!! this baby has form for misbehaving on scans, not one has gone right due to lo being difficult!! Lol x

So ladies I have my second private gender scan tonight, they wanted to recheck that they were right so hopefully baby will be lay in the right position tonight although probably not !!!! this baby has form for misbehaving on scans, not one has gone right due to lo being difficult!! Lol x

Ohh good luck! Cooperate Baby!! ;)

Little baby was perfect.....and confirmed 100% as a little girl. Saw her sucking her thumb like mad and got some amazing pictures. she even gave us the "thumbs up". very emotional and the most amazing and fascinating thing i have ever seen. Im such a proud mummy to be!!

Her little jaw was moving up and down like mad with her thumb in her mouth, the cutest thing i have ever seen. xxx

Little baby was perfect.....and confirmed 100% as a little girl. Saw her sucking her thumb like mad and got some amazing pictures. she even gave us the "thumbs up". very emotional and the most amazing and fascinating thing i have ever seen. Im such a proud mummy to be!!

Her little jaw was moving up and down like mad with her thumb in her mouth, the cutest thing i have ever seen. xxx

awwww :) I Go next week at 18 week 1 day and get to see my little girl again, I can't wait! Congrats on the confirmed GIRL!!! :happydance:

That is lovely! Congratulations!

I had a back massage today and baby was really having a good wiggle around until it seemed to decide it was actually really realxing and fell asleep! Cute!

Baby is finally moving more..such a reassuring feeling isn't it?

hi ladies! thought i'd drop by and say hello, i'm due may 5th (my ticker is a bit off now). wonderful news about finding out gender, DH and i have decided to wait until our NHS scan but it's not until 29th dec --> am DESPERATE to know!!! we're so convinced we're having a girl we've already picked out a girls name ahaha.

still no kicking or fluttering felt from me, is anyone in the same position???

Hi bcage, I have felt lo wriggle a bit but last night whilst lay on my side in bed I felt a really strong pulse in my belly!! What a weird feeling lol! It was def my pulse but was weird. We have our 20 wk on 17th dec so will be nice so have a second opinion. Has anyone elses bellys exploded this week??? I keep bumping into the doors as I open them!

Flugella, a massage sounds really good right now, might have to book myself in for one!

Anyway hope all you ladies are well, I'm stuck at work on my own as everyone else is either on leave or can't get in due to the snow. And I live the furthest away and I managed it although 20mph all the way in on the motorway. Boring day ahead of me today :-(

Hi bcage, I have felt lo wriggle a bit but last night whilst lay on my side in bed I felt a really strong pulse in my belly!! What a weird feeling lol! It was def my pulse but was weird. We have our 20 wk on 17th dec so will be nice so have a second opinion. Has anyone elses bellys exploded this week??? I keep bumping into the doors as I open them!

Ooo that sounds lovely helen581! and great that you've got your scan before xmas, a nice little xmas present for you both!

Yeah, It would be just my luck to go out and buy all girly pink things then they tell me it's actually a boy!! Lol so looking forward to seeing lo again. She was so cute last week sucking her thumb. Not too much longer to wait for yours though. However the 17 still seems a long time away! Wish time would go quicker, can't wait to meet our lo in may!!

i know it seems sooooo long! and our hospital has later appoints so i'll be almost 22 weeks by the time we get gender checked. erg aggggges.

Yeah, It would be just my luck to go out and buy all girly pink things then they tell me it's actually a boy!! Lol so looking forward to seeing lo again. She was so cute last week sucking her thumb. Not too much longer to wait for yours though. However the 17 still seems a long time away! Wish time would go quicker, can't wait to meet our lo in may!!

Aww congrats on your baby girl!!! My scan is on monday, so can't wait I'm on a countdown! 6 Days! xx

Week on Thurs til my scan! Yay!

Hoping my car will be behaving by then - it's so cold here my brake discs have frozen solid and I can't move the car! Luckily I've been able to get a lift to work but it's so annoying. I'm meant to be going out tonight but can't if it's still frozen and I just keep randomly bursting into tears about it all. I HATE this weather!

Looks like it's scan week next week for most us ladies then!!

So who is finding out if it's a boy/girl?? And what are you all hoping for? And what's the first thing you are buying?? X

hello my name is sophie and i am due my second child on the 29th may ... and this will also be for me 2 under 2 :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->