Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

This is all so exciting! i'll be in my TWW as from Thursday! x x

Morning girls. I tested on the day before af was supposed to show with nothing, but I also used a test with blue ink. So, I get paid sometime today I am going to pick one up either today or tomorrow :)

Morning ladies! After never getting a positive OPK, me and DH went to our doctor. She was helpful, I suppose. She said that since it's only been a few months since I have been off bc that I still might not be ovulating, or my body isn't producing enough hormones for the tests to pick up. She's running tests on dh first to check his swimmers, but says she wants to wait a year for any tests on me :'(. She said the best thing to do is to just take my temp for now, and continue the prenatals. Good news is that my temp is up! So... Yeah!

Okay ladies I need your help!

I gave in and tested today! I'm only CD 23 but I think I got a faint positive.. Even OH sees it. Before I get excited I want to make sure.

Please tell me if you see something!

Edit: The picture was taken 3 minutes after I took the test. The test says not to confirm a negative until 5 minutes has passed, but don't read after 10.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
Okay ladies I need your help!

I gave in and tested today! I'm only CD 23 but I think I got a faint positive.. Even OH sees it. Before I get excited I want to make sure.

Please tell me if you see something!

Edit: The picture was taken 3 minutes after I took the test. The test says not to confirm a negative until 5 minutes has passed, but don't read after 10.

I se a FAINT line too! congrats is in order i think! xx

VanillaSugar-- are you using the cheapy OPK's or the more expensive ones? And what type of BC were you on? I'm so sorry to hear that you have to wait an entire year-- I'm sure that's rough!

And Dottie-- It looks like a line to me as well!! Although it looks VERY faint (could just be the picture). I tested before, got a negative but had that faint line show up so don't get your hopes too too up (not trying to be mean just don't want you excited for nothing :cry: ).

Good luck Lunna! FX'ed!

Your test looks pink all the way across dottiee? If it's already dried out then it looks to me like a faulty test, sorry! :flower:

Your test looks pink all the way across dottiee? If it's already dried out then it looks to me like a faulty test, sorry! :flower:

It wasnt dried out when I took the pic, it was only 3 minutes after.

But it's so faint that I'm trying not to get too excited. I'll be trying an FRER tomorrow morning.

VanillaSugar-- are you using the cheapy OPK's or the more expensive ones? And what type of BC were you on? I'm so sorry to hear that you have to wait an entire year-- I'm sure that's rough!

And Dottie-- It looks like a line to me as well!! Although it looks VERY faint (could just be the picture). I tested before, got a negative but had that faint line show up so don't get your hopes too too up (not trying to be mean just don't want you excited for nothing :cry: ).

Good luck Lunna! FX'ed!

No. We wanted to buy the more expensive brands. Clearblue digital advanced and answer brand. The bc was trinessa.

I'm upset about the outcome on my end. Hubby's test came back normal. But why not help me sooner? Certainly a drug like clomid could help me ovulate...

Ladies can i have your opinions...
So AF is late. (due yesterday still no sign) pos on IC sunday, neg on IC and CB+ yesterday, pos tonight on IC. around 13 DPO. (all pos' were faint)

Tonight while having a shower iv noticed a few things;
1. My right boob was leaking/had discharge.
2. my nipples are REALLY dark compared to normal.
3. Boobs have grown
4. The bumps are really poking out, showing more and more of them! i thought they were SPOTS they are that prominent but it weren't, its the bumps!
5. when i feel my lower stomach its like my walls have built up and i can feel the outline of where my womb would be. the sides by my hips are soft then work your way in and it becomes hard.

Are all these normal? or are they a good sign of pregnancy?

someone please help! xx

It sounds pretty positive hun. It sounds to me like the CB HPT has a low sensitivity, so it might not show a BFP for a couple of days. The ICs tend to be more sensitive, but often inaccurate. I would go to your GP and tell him you've had a BFP and ask for a blood test :thumbup:

Hi Ladies just asking for your advice on a test i just done.
Tweaked it on an app so you can see better! xx

Its the top one thats the HPT. the bottom one is an OPK. xx

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi Ladies just asking for your advice on a test i just done.
Tweaked it on an app so you can see better! xx

Its the top one thats the HPT. the bottom one is an OPK. xx

It's so hard to see... Can we get a pic in natural light?

Here it is before tweaking xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
Well thats confusing. You took a OPK AND a HPT?

I see a faint line on the HPT. I hope this is it for you!

Try one again with FMU. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->