Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Yeah I did. It's a long story.

I did an opk Sunday morn. Because I didn't wanna do a hpt so early but I have a bad poas addiction. And it was + which it shouldn't have been. So I did a hpt anyway. Was pos. then I did another yday to see if it was still pos. and same today. All opks have been pos so far since Sunday.

I had another Sunday evening too. Neg yday though. That's two positives tonight. I did one around 5pm and that was pos but it was really faint compared to this one!!

Hoping this is it!!

Vanilla, basically HCG (the pregnancy hormone detected in HPTs) and LH (the hormone surge that is detected in O) are exceptionally similar, something like one molecular difference. So some people use OPKs as HPTs. However, it is not as accurate as a HPT and therefore they shouldn't be 100% trusted.

Spanzee, when was the picture taken of the HPT, it kinda looks a little evap-y to me? :shrug:
Is there definitely colour on it in real life?

I still haven't figured out how to do a multi quote yet, so.

@wellsk: Thanks for the info. I'll just be sticking with temping for now. I hear that is pretty fool proof unless you are sick. And I don't get sick often.

@spanzee: I hear if you are pregnant, that it can mess with OPKs. So far, everything sounds promising. I hope you are! It's odd. When I hear of my friends/family members just unexpectedly getting pregnant, I get upset. But when I see ladies on here getting pregnant after trying so hard, it makes me feel good! So I hope this is it for you!

*Dumps a bucket of baby dust.*

Vanilla, basically HCG (the pregnancy hormone detected in HPTs) and LH (the hormone surge that is detected in O) are exceptionally similar, something like one molecular difference. So some people use OPKs as HPTs. However, it is not as accurate as a HPT and therefore they shouldn't be 100% trusted.

Spanzee, when was the picture taken of the HPT, it kinda looks a little evap-y to me? :shrug:
Is there definitely colour on it in real life?

It was around 8 minute mark. The line is pink and appeared around 6 minute mark. :) it appeared before my eyes aha!

I still haven't figured out how to do a multi quote yet, so.

@wellsk: Thanks for the info. I'll just be sticking with temping for now. I hear that is pretty fool proof unless you are sick. And I don't get sick often.

@spanzee: I hear if you are pregnant, that it can mess with OPKs. So far, everything sounds promising. I hope you are! It's odd. When I hear of my friends/family members just unexpectedly getting pregnant, I get upset. But when I see ladies on here getting pregnant after trying so hard, it makes me feel good! So I hope this is it for you!

*Dumps a bucket of baby dust.*

Thank you! I'm so hoping this is it. I had another pos Sunday but negs all day Monday xx

So I took my test, think i see a very faint line, but that could be my eyes playing tricks on me!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test124212

Vanilla, did you say you were just temping? Temping is good, however it only tells you you've O'd after ovulation, so if you cycle changes suddenly, you may miss your fertile period :thumbup:

Spanzee, have you tested again or booked an appointment with your GP?

Luna, I had a look and personally I can't see anything (I can see a line, but it's not in the right place, if that makes sense?), but I always think photos are never overly clear in showing where a line is. Good luck!

Did an asda cheapie when I got in. Smu only held pee for about 2 hours though. Very very ultra faint. Won't show on a pic to post :( xx

It's still too early to use anything other than FMU or pee that's been held for a long time. I would wait until tomorrow to test again :thumbup:

thanks hun, personally i thnk the test was messed up anyways i had to take it apart to make sure there was the normal line :/

That's the weird thing. I'm getting my pos on the night XD xx

Hey Lunabelle, had a look and I couldn't really see a line, ill keep my FX that maybe its still a little early and u will still get your bfp this month, could u have ovulated later than u thought?
Hey spanzee i would test again tomorrow with a frer with fmu, keep my FX crossed for u

But has it been held for quite a while? Or have you restricted your fluid intake?

Hey Lunabelle, had a look and I couldn't really see a line, ill keep my FX that maybe its still a little early and u will still get your bfp this month, could u have ovulated later than u thought?
Hey spanzee i would test again tomorrow with a frer with fmu, keep my FX crossed for u

That could be possible, I don't temp or anything.

my night time ones yeah its been held around 4 hours. and not much to drink. :) x

That gives the HcG levels a chance to build up in your urine, and that's why you're getting positives then :thumbup:

That could be possible, I don't temp or anything.

Do u use opks or keep an eye on cm and cp? I was charting temps and ff told me id ovulated and I didn't actually ovulate til cd27 so thought I was 2 days late for af when I hadn't ovulated, im 2dpo now, when do u think u ovulated?

my night time ones yeah its been held around 4 hours. and not much to drink. :) x

i would have bloods done just to be sure, and you will know for sure that way, sounds like a bfp to me though!

Hey ladies.
AF got me right on time when I was at a gig and completely unprepared, tbh I really didn't expect her and was so sure she wouldn't come.
Anywho, I was so sad that I've decided to take a break from trying properly and just NTNP and I'm also going to take a little break from BnB, as I think it makes me worse when I get BFNs.
:dust: baby dust to you all though and ill be back in a few weeks I'm sure! Thanks for being there to talk to ladies xx :wave:

Hey ladies.
AF got me right on time when I was at a gig and completely unprepared, tbh I really didn't expect her and was so sure she wouldn't come.
Anywho, I was so sad that I've decided to take a break from trying properly and just NTNP and I'm also going to take a little break from BnB, as I think it makes me worse when I get BFNs.
:dust: baby dust to you all though and ill be back in a few weeks I'm sure! Thanks for being there to talk to ladies xx :wave:

Hey! I understand how you feel!
I might try and take a break too from BnB xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"