Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Good morning:)

So for the past week, I have been intensely hungry and I have no idea why. I am 13 dpo today. But it seems i can eat then literally 10 minutes later im back to being hungry. Yesterday me and my OH went for a walk, and we were going to go around the pond again, but I was hungry to the point it hurt. I came home and cooked hamburgers, mac n cheese and garlic bread, now typically I dont like hamburgers...but i really wanted one. I have been feeling bloated for the past week and a half, random cramps on and off.

So confused

Sounds like an awesome sign to me :winkwink:

You think?! I haven't been obsessing over trying to find every little symptom because I didn't want to get my hopes up, maybe when I get paid on Tuesday ill pick up a cheap test if af hasn't shown, I'm due tomorrow

Sounds good to me too! Here, have some :dust: .

And here's some more for all the other Young women here! :dust:

Good morning ladies -
So sorry to hear that some of you are having problems. I've never been in these situations so I don't really have any advice. :(

I'm CD 20 today. I'm still slightly crampy like I was yesterday, but it's not as strong. They feel exactly like AF cramps. It's more of a pressure than anything. I usually only get this pressure an hour or so before I start AF. Since this is so strange, I'm starting to get excited. Annnnnd, this morning when I woke up everything seemed fine.. Until I moved. The second I went to sit up in bed I got this overwhelming feeling of nausea and ended up having to run to the bathroom.

When I came back to the bedroom after throwing up, OH put his hand on my belly and said "I'm talking to the baby.. Telling him to stop giving you such a hard time."
I asked him how he knows theres a baby in there.
He said "I just know."

:)

Ask him how he know it was a boy. ;3

I hope you get your BFP this cycle. Seeing others on here who are trying hard to conceive and finally getting their BFPs gives me hope.

Probably because I've always been certain my first baby will be a boy lol. I hope I get my BFP too. Last time I was TTC it took 8 months before we stopped. It's so depressing getting BFN over and over.

I'm not testing for another 8 days, but if I get a BFP I'll definitely post it.

Good morning:)

So for the past week, I have been intensely hungry and I have no idea why. I am 13 dpo today. But it seems i can eat then literally 10 minutes later im back to being hungry. Yesterday me and my OH went for a walk, and we were going to go around the pond again, but I was hungry to the point it hurt. I came home and cooked hamburgers, mac n cheese and garlic bread, now typically I dont like hamburgers...but i really wanted one. I have been feeling bloated for the past week and a half, random cramps on and off.

So confused

Sounds like an awesome sign to me :winkwink:

You think?! I haven't been obsessing over trying to find every little symptom because I didn't want to get my hopes up, maybe when I get paid on Tuesday ill pick up a cheap test if af hasn't shown, I'm due tomorrow

Sounds good to me too! Here, have some :dust: .

And here's some more for all the other Young women here! :dust:
Thanks. :)

hiya everyone, i think im going insane, ff says i ovulated 16 days ago, but no af and negative test, i have wondered if o'd late and maybe im only 10dpo maybe less than that? can someone please have a look as i havent got a clue anymore lol xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fda3a

Wow. Your chart is fluctuating a lot temp wise. When are you temping, Kimmlouu?

its between 8.15 am and 8.45am usually xx

Hmn. I temp generally within the hours of 10-11 am, and mine arn't all over the place like that.

But everyone is different, so don't worry! I'm not saying anything is wrong. I was just shocked is all. Are you placing the BBT in the same spot every day? I'm considering taking my (sorry for the TMI) vaginally next cycle because I hear the readings are more accurate. I'm going to read more about it online.

If your placing the thermometer in the same spot every day and are temping within a set hour, I wonder if your thermometer is going bonkers. Have your temps always been fluctuating like that?

Though, that large spike here at the end does look semi-promising...Hmn.

*Facedesk.* I'm not the person to be trying to answer this. I've only been temping and charting this cycle. I'm just trying to distract myself from my own confusing cycle. :dohh:

I always take it in the same place, I was ill when ff said I ovulated so wonder if it was because of that? I dont know if maybe cd15 I o'd? Which could make this spike into a triphasic chart? Any input is great lol its nice to have someone to chat to about it who doesnt think im a raving lunatic haha what cd/dpo r u on? X

I am CD 9 today. Due to ovulate (According to FF) CD 11. So it says... Taking a regular OPK at 4pm. I'm using FF, Preseed, Clearblue Advanced Digi OPKs, and regular Answer OPKs, along with temping.

I am CD 9 today. Due to ovulate (According to FF) CD 11. So it says... Taking a regular OPK at 4pm. I'm using FF, Preseed, Clearblue Advanced Digi OPKs, and regular Answer OPKs, along with temping.

Im temping and checking cp amd cm, my fertility consuktant is running a clinic tomorrow and it will he my first appointmemt, not really sure what to expect, if anything lol would love for them to tell me im pregnant! Have u been trying long?

Im temping and checking cp amd cm, my fertility consuktant is running a clinic tomorrow and it will he my first appointmemt, not really sure what to expect, if anything lol would love for them to tell me im pregnant! Have u been trying long?

3 cycles. Not long at all compared to most of the ladies here. I'm just a worry-wart. Good luck at your appt! Keep us updated!

Well, update.

I'm due to ovulate tomorrow, and I see it no where in sight. This is depressing.

Clearblue Digi advanced was flashing a smiley still.

Regular OPK that I took with FMU still hardly has a line.

My Cervix is high, and open. CM is somewhere between creamy and watery. My mood has been...crapy. Mostly due to my own frustration with testing.

Can someone take a look at my chart? Due to Ovulate CD11, which is tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20130427_103634.jpg
    20130427_103634.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
I don't know much about charting, but those should be signs of O coming. Do you know if it happened?

Just a quick update, fertility clinic appointment was Saturday and on ultrasound saw a 16mm follicle and cervix was open, sat night ewcm and dtd, cm is now watery cp is high medium and closed (sat was "show") so think I ovulated Sunday am as had ov pain. So after all that only 1 dpo and have to do the whole 2ww again! Hope everything is ok with everyone x

Well, update.

I'm due to ovulate tomorrow, and I see it no where in sight. This is depressing.

Clearblue Digi advanced was flashing a smiley still.

Regular OPK that I took with FMU still hardly has a line.

My Cervix is high, and open. CM is somewhere between creamy and watery. My mood has been...crapy. Mostly due to my own frustration with testing.

Can someone take a look at my chart? Due to Ovulate CD11, which is tomorrow.

I read somewhere (possibly ic opks) that is best to test in the afternoon around 4, im not sure how true that is? I might be way off lol but its something to consider x

Hello ladies.

I find it hard to get on the forum when I am not at work, I never have time XD.
I am 2 days late for af, and no real signs of her showing, I get paid tomorrow so I am going to try to get a test then.

How is everyone?

Hello ladies.

I find it hard to get on the forum when I am not at work, I never have time XD.
I am 2 days late for af, and no real signs of her showing, I get paid tomorrow so I am going to try to get a test then.

How is everyone?

2 days late is promising! I'll keep my FX for ur bfp!

Thanks girls, same for you too :).

:dust:

I am so excited I want to test now

Ahhhh you're so lucky!! I'm in the TWW now and it's toooooorrrture! FX'ed!

I haven't been letting to tww bother me. Its only bothering me now ahaha,

Have you tested yet?? Can't wait to hear your results!!'

I'll be testing on the 13th if AF still hasn't shown. I am having a very hard time waiting here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->