Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Good morning:)

So for the past week, I have been intensely hungry and I have no idea why. I am 13 dpo today. But it seems i can eat then literally 10 minutes later im back to being hungry. Yesterday me and my OH went for a walk, and we were going to go around the pond again, but I was hungry to the point it hurt. I came home and cooked hamburgers, mac n cheese and garlic bread, now typically I dont like hamburgers...but i really wanted one. I have been feeling bloated for the past week and a half, random cramps on and off.

So confused

I actually found this diet and am planning to start in after the next time I go shopping (so probably next Monday). It's a pregnancy diet but I don't want my body to have to adapt to it once I get my BFP so I'm going to start it now.

Here's the link: https://walkingwithdancers.blogspot.com/2012/05/pregnancy-diet.html?m=1

Obviously, you know that iron and folic acid are important which can be found in green, leafy veggies. The fresher the better. I'm planning to go to the famrers market this weekend and pick up a bunch so I can bypass all those yucky chemicals you get at the grocery store!

Hey ladies (Morning, where I am.)

I'm so frustrated today. So, prepare for my pitty-party-rant of a post. So sorry.

Since Monday my Clearblue Digi has been flashing it's smiley face at me. I've been doing just what the packet says this cycle and using my FMU with concentrated over night U. Yesterday, I bought regular OPK's and took one about 4pm after holding my pee for 3.5 hours (That was not a fun ride to the store). It came back negative. I mean, there was a FAINT line, even DH saw it, but it was so faint, I wonder if I'll even ovulate when I am predicted to (Sunday).

I can't even temp properly because I usually either sleep in or wake up to early to reach my 10:30 mark. It's either I wake up near 11am, or I wake up at 10am, before my alarm goes off.

My preseed threw off my reading of my CM. When I thought it was watery, it was because of Preseed. I opted not to BD last night simply because we had for the past 4 days, and because I wanted to check my CM without wondering if what I was seeing was Preseed. Guess it was because today it was lotion-y. *Facedesk*.

I'm tempted to see my Doctor about this if I don't catch my O this cycle, but I wonder what she will think of DH and I TTC. She's only known me for 2 years now, and she hardly knows a thing about us other than medical wise. Because we're young, will she think we're out of our minds, and not help? I'm wondering if Clomid will help. I also want DH to have his sperm checked. But is she just going to write us off?

I'm trying not to stress this stuff, because I know stress can throw everything off. But when you're TTC, and feel like things just are not working right, it's all you can think about.

hiya everyone, i think im going insane, ff says i ovulated 16 days ago, but no af and negative test, i have wondered if o'd late and maybe im only 10dpo maybe less than that? can someone please have a look as i havent got a clue anymore lol xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fda3a

I would say personally it looks like you O'd on CD13, do you take your temps the same time everyday?

hiya everyone, i think im going insane, ff says i ovulated 16 days ago, but no af and negative test, i have wondered if o'd late and maybe im only 10dpo maybe less than that? can someone please have a look as i havent got a clue anymore lol xxx

Wow. Your chart is fluctuating a lot temp wise. When are you temping, Kimmlouu?

Lilly88 & Zumbaloverr

They're being mean to me because they think they can be, it's all very childish unfortunately, even the parents are getting involved and all I've done is ignore it. I'm thinking of going to the police if it keeps happening, they're sending death threats and very nasty messages, I'm sick of it.
Also, I did 3 different HPTs today (11dpo) an Internet cheapie, a boots 50miu one, and a FRER. All negative :(
However, I also did an OPK (all with same urine) and it was a very very dark test line, at least 2-3 times darker than the control line... Maybe all this pain I've had is my body trying to ovulate since my last seriously positive OPK (12 days ago) and maybe I didn't actually ovulate? Hmmm, well ill make sure to BD anyway! This is all very confusing - feeling very down at the minute :(
Hope everybody is okay xx

I would say personally it looks like you O'd on CD13, do you take your temps the same time everyday?

usually within about half hour of each other, i did wonder about cd13, in which case im only 13dpo and had a temp spike today? iv been trying to conceive for 18 months and this is the most promising month so far... trying not to hold out too much hope because i only end up upset, this month though my boobs hurt to lie on and i have a runny nose today (may be reason for temp spike today?) and also yesterday went in a shop and all of a sudden thought i was going to be sick and had to leave my shopping lol df thinks its all in my head haha xx

its between 8.15 am and 8.45am usually xx

Lilly88 & Zumbaloverr

They're being mean to me because they think they can be, it's all very childish unfortunately, even the parents are getting involved and all I've done is ignore it. I'm thinking of going to the police if it keeps happening, they're sending death threats and very nasty messages, I'm sick of it.
Also, I did 3 different HPTs today (11dpo) an Internet cheapie, a boots 50miu one, and a FRER. All negative :(
However, I also did an OPK (all with same urine) and it was a very very dark test line, at least 2-3 times darker than the control line... Maybe all this pain I've had is my body trying to ovulate since my last seriously positive OPK (12 days ago) and maybe I didn't actually ovulate? Hmmm, well ill make sure to BD anyway! This is all very confusing - feeling very down at the minute :(

i know how u feel about the ovulation thing, i havent got a clue anymore lol iv been trying 18 months with pcos and beginning to wonder if i ov at all, ill keep my fingers crossed for u and hope u feel better soon xxx

I'm so frustrated today. So, prepare for my pitty-party-rant of a post. So sorry.

Since Monday my Clearblue Digi has been flashing it's smiley face at me. I've been doing just what the packet says this cycle and using my FMU with concentrated over night U. Yesterday, I bought regular OPK's and took one about 4pm after holding my pee for 3.5 hours (That was not a fun ride to the store). It came back negative. I mean, there was a FAINT line, even DH saw it, but it was so faint, I wonder if I'll even ovulate when I am predicted to (Sunday).

I can't even temp properly because I usually either sleep in or wake up to early to reach my 10:30 mark. It's either I wake up near 11am, or I wake up at 10am, before my alarm goes off.

My preseed threw off my reading of my CM. When I thought it was watery, it was because of Preseed. I opted not to BD last night simply because we had for the past 4 days, and because I wanted to check my CM without wondering if what I was seeing was Preseed. Guess it was because today it was lotion-y. *Facedesk*.

I'm tempted to see my Doctor about this if I don't catch my O this cycle, but I wonder what she will think of DH and I TTC. She's only known me for 2 years now, and she hardly knows a thing about us other than medical wise. Because we're young, will she think we're out of our minds, and not help? I'm wondering if Clomid will help. I also want DH to have his sperm checked. But is she just going to write us off?

I'm trying not to stress this stuff, because I know stress can throw everything off. But when you're TTC, and feel like things just are not working right, it's all you can think about.

It is your doctors job NOT to judge you. He/She has no right and if they do judge you, they are NOT a good doctor. I'm super young to be trying to have a baby (20) and I was worried they were going to say something when I went to have my mirena removed however they only asked if I was taking prenatals and gave me loads of advice. I literally didn't feel an OUNCE of judge-yness. Which is how it should be. It is their job to provide medical advice/help when asked... not their opinion. Find a new DR if yours is judging you.

So for the past week, I have been intensely hungry and I have no idea why. I am 13 dpo today. But it seems i can eat then literally 10 minutes later im back to being hungry. Yesterday me and my OH went for a walk, and we were going to go around the pond again, but I was hungry to the point it hurt. I came home and cooked hamburgers, mac n cheese and garlic bread, now typically I dont like hamburgers...but i really wanted one. I have been feeling bloated for the past week and a half, random cramps on and off.

So confused

Sounds like an awesome sign to me :winkwink:

Lilly88 & Zumbaloverr

That's so ridiculous!! Has your OH said anything to them? I can't even imagine what I'd do if it got to that point. Have you talked to your own family about it? I'm sure they could provide great support/advice.

And I'm so sorry that you don't know what's going on. Have you gotten the results yet about the PCOS?

its between 8.15 am and 8.45am usually xx

Hmn. I temp generally within the hours of 10-11 am, and mine arn't all over the place like that.

But everyone is different, so don't worry! I'm not saying anything is wrong. I was just shocked is all. Are you placing the BBT in the same spot every day? I'm considering taking my (sorry for the TMI) vaginally next cycle because I hear the readings are more accurate. I'm going to read more about it online.

If your placing the thermometer in the same spot every day and are temping within a set hour, I wonder if your thermometer is going bonkers. Have your temps always been fluctuating like that?

Though, that large spike here at the end does look semi-promising...Hmn.

*Facedesk.* I'm not the person to be trying to answer this. I've only been temping and charting this cycle. I'm just trying to distract myself from my own confusing cycle. :dohh:

Lilly88 & Zumbaloverr

i know how u feel about the ovulation thing, i havent got a clue anymore lol iv been trying 18 months with pcos and beginning to wonder if i ov at all, ill keep my fingers crossed for u and hope u feel better soon xxx

Thanks Hun, I'm beginning to think the same :( xx

Lilly88 & Zumbaloverr

That's so ridiculous!! Has your OH said anything to them? I can't even imagine what I'd do if it got to that point. Have you talked to your own family about it? I'm sure they could provide great support/advice.

And I'm so sorry that you don't know what's going on. Have you gotten the results yet about the PCOS?

It's not really his place to say and he doesn't want to get involved (I've asked him not to) I'm just hoping it goes away, or I will get police involved!
I wasn't being tested for PCOS Hun, but I did have a laparoscopy last year and they didn't find anything so I mustn't have it! Just want my body to ovulate! :( xx

Good morning ladies -
So sorry to hear that some of you are having problems. I've never been in these situations so I don't really have any advice. :(

I'm CD 20 today. I'm still slightly crampy like I was yesterday, but it's not as strong. They feel exactly like AF cramps. It's more of a pressure than anything. I usually only get this pressure an hour or so before I start AF. Since this is so strange, I'm starting to get excited. Annnnnd, this morning when I woke up everything seemed fine.. Until I moved. The second I went to sit up in bed I got this overwhelming feeling of nausea and ended up having to run to the bathroom.

When I came back to the bedroom after throwing up, OH put his hand on my belly and said "I'm talking to the baby.. Telling him to stop giving you such a hard time."
I asked him how he knows theres a baby in there.
He said "I just know."

:)

It is your doctors job NOT to judge you. He/She has no right and if they do judge you, they are NOT a good doctor. I'm super young to be trying to have a baby (20) and I was worried they were going to say something when I went to have my mirena removed however they only asked if I was taking prenatals and gave me loads of advice. I literally didn't feel an OUNCE of judge-yness. Which is how it should be. It is their job to provide medical advice/help when asked... not their opinion. Find a new DR if yours is judging you.

Thanks Zumaloverr. :3 Made me feel a little better. My Doctor has always been kind to me, and has worked with me, to get me better since my last doctors messed up my cycles, in turn, giving me infections and the like. She's very kind. I didn't mean to make it sound like she would absolutely judge DH and I about us TTC, only worried. I'm hoping I won't feel like I NEED an appointment, until I get a :bfp: . But if I can't figure out whats going on with my body by myself, I'll have to see her. I know that if I do have to see her about TTC, the fact of me feeling like it's been difficult will become all too real for me. I mean, psh. We've only been trying for 3 cycles now. I feel like a schmuck when I see how many other girls here have been trying so much longer, and here I am only on Cycle 3 and feeling hopeless. I havn't even ovulated yet this Cycle! :dohh:

So confused

Sounds like an awesome sign to me :winkwink:

You think?! I haven't been obsessing over trying to find every little symptom because I didn't want to get my hopes up, maybe when I get paid on Tuesday ill pick up a cheap test if af hasn't shown, I'm due tomorrow

Good morning ladies -
So sorry to hear that some of you are having problems. I've never been in these situations so I don't really have any advice. :(

I'm CD 20 today. I'm still slightly crampy like I was yesterday, but it's not as strong. They feel exactly like AF cramps. It's more of a pressure than anything. I usually only get this pressure an hour or so before I start AF. Since this is so strange, I'm starting to get excited. Annnnnd, this morning when I woke up everything seemed fine.. Until I moved. The second I went to sit up in bed I got this overwhelming feeling of nausea and ended up having to run to the bathroom.

When I came back to the bedroom after throwing up, OH put his hand on my belly and said "I'm talking to the baby.. Telling him to stop giving you such a hard time."
I asked him how he knows theres a baby in there.
He said "I just know."

:)

Ask him how he know it was a boy. ;3

I hope you get your BFP this cycle. Seeing others on here who are trying hard to conceive and finally getting their BFPs gives me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->