Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Dottiee it does look like a bit of an indent line but fingers crossed for a BFP.

My sisters name is Lois but she prefers Dottie too.

Im really pissed with my DH this morning. He came out with the 'i want to go travelling again before we have a baby. ' He went travelling when he was 20 for 6 months and he proposed as sokn as he got back. Now he wants me to go with him too but im a complete home bird.

Morning ladies! Took answer brand hpt this morning with fmu, and it looks negative. If I look at it any more I'm afraid I'll get line eye. I'm 10dpo, so it is a bit early, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll take one again in 3 days, and another in 3 if AF hasn't shown up.

Spent the day yesterday with my pregnant brother-in-law's gf (who is 17 btw). We talked about how she was feeling, made cookies, went shopping. Little things. I was able to contain my jealousy the whole day, surprisingly.

Dottiee it does look like a bit of an indent line but fingers crossed for a BFP.

Im really pissed with my DH this morning. He came out with the 'i want to go travelling again before we have a baby. ' He went travelling when he was 20 for 6 months and he proposed as sokn as he got back. Now he wants me to go with him too but im a complete home bird.

Oh no, what does that mean? He doesn't want to try anymore? X

Its not that he doesnt want to try he wants us to just up sticks and go off for 6 months
We can carry on trying but.trying whilst were awy. He just doesnt face up to his responsibilies. He thinks we can just do that but were married, have a mortgage and jobs.

Just dont know what to do.

Its not that he doesnt want to try he wants us to just up sticks and go off for 6 months
We can carry on trying but.trying whilst were awy. He just doesnt face up to his responsibilies. He thinks we can just do that but were married, have a mortgage and jobs.

Just dont know what to do.

Wow that's hard, depending on where you go when you go travelling won't it be hard to do if you're throwing up each morning? have you explained that to him? x

He needs to realise how impractical it is. And that he's asking a lot of you xx

Got accepted onto the IVF trial!! :happydance:

Congratulations! :thumbup:

I'm just going to put my morning update here, so I don't spam the thread.

Went to see my family for Mother's day last night vs. today because of some schedule issues. Had a blast with my little cousin, Uncle, and Grandma (who raised me). We went out to eat, went shopping, and talked about some popular news. I think I over ate though, and I hate when I do that.

Would anyone be willing to look at my chart? I know it's like, kinda all over the place from days I missed temping, but yesterday my temp went down realllllly far, and today it's up again. Whats up with that?

I think I got my bfp today, but not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me...ive added pics into the tests section xx

Happy Mother's Day, future mommies!

I'm glad I didn't get excited over that faint second line, because I took a FRER the next morning and it was without a doubt BFN. This is getting frustrating. I'm CD 36 with no AF in sight (a week before AF I always get sore boobs), and no BFP either.

I'm getting to the point now where I either want my BFP or AF to come so I can stop wondering.

I think I got my bfp today, but not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me...ive added pics into the tests section xx

I do see something but try not to get your hopes up. I've had 2 false positives this month with those tests. FX your FRER comes up positive for you! :)

Did you do a FRER Kirsty Jane?

I have been so tempted to do a hpt today even though I'm like 5dpo. I know it will of course be negative but the amount of creamy white cm i have I almost thought I had started my af. I have had literally no EWCM apart from one day so my cycle is really really messed up!

Yea I did one this morning, pics in my other post, they're not good pics....But I Did another one after work and its a definite positive xx

Oh congratulations!

Lots of sticky baby dust coming your way. I really hope to join you this month!

Oh congratulations!

Lots of sticky baby dust coming your way. I really hope to join you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->