Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Dottie I've had bad experiences with ones from there. I ordered some when I was on my implant cause I was worried and they were really bad, saying I was pregnant and things. I buy mine from ebay now and they're much better, never had an evap line on them even after a week.

I didn't take a hpt this morning and am really regretting it because I'm 10/11 dpo today so it should show up but i went for a pee without even thinking about it which is completely sucky. My boobs are still killing me and I just now 'feel' pregnant so I either want af to turn up and prove me wrong or for me to get a BFP.

Is it worth using a FRER tomorrow?

Dottie I've had bad experiences with ones from there. I ordered some when I was on my implant cause I was worried and they were really bad, saying I was pregnant and things. I buy mine from ebay now and they're much better, never had an evap line on them even after a week.

I didn't take a hpt this morning and am really regretting it because I'm 10/11 dpo today so it should show up but i went for a pee without even thinking about it which is completely sucky. My boobs are still killing me and I just now 'feel' pregnant so I either want af to turn up and prove me wrong or for me to get a BFP.

Is it worth using a FRER tomorrow?

I'd give it a try. Maybe get the pack with two in it so if (hopefully not) you get a BFN, you have another one for a few days from now.

I have a 2 pack already but I already have a boots own one aswell which is 25mlu so might be worth using that. Decisions!

So I chickened out and used an ic but it was so negative im glad I didnt use anything else. There was nada on it

Last night I got extremely dizzy and threw up. OH and I decided that we're going to go to the hospital for a blood test Tuesday morning instead.. I'll be CD 44 then. I just can't wait any longer, and have been stressing out my brain further by reading SO many stories about how women got BFNs on HPTs but positive blood tests. Also stories about how women got negative blood tests, but been several months pregnant by the time she demanded an ultrasound.

There's two types of blood tests. Quantitative, which they measure exactly how much hCG is in your blood (anything over 3, and you're pregnant), and then Qualitative which is like an HPT and just as sensitive as an HPT.

So I'm going to make sure they give me Quantitative. If that comes up negative, I'll demand an ultrasound to make 100% sure and to check for PCOS.

I'm really nervous about going. Having all these signs, and such a long cycle.. I'm convinced I'm pregnant. I've never been convinced like this before, and if it turns out that I'm not, it's really going to destroy me.

I guess I'll know for sure either way on Tuesday.

I'm getting so frustrated with all this.

I have my fingers crossed for you Hun!
My last cycle was 43 days long so I know how your feeling! I'd only just come off bc pill tho so that's why it took so long!

I really hope you get a positive blood test Hun!
Fingers crossed and baby dust your way!
Xx

I have my fingers crossed for you Hun!
My last cycle was 43 days long so I know how your feeling! I'd only just come off bc pill tho so that's why it took so long!

I really hope you get a positive blood test Hun!
Fingers crossed and baby dust your way!
Xx

Thanks hun!

I've been off BC for 2 years, and my cycles finally started regulating again which is why i decided to TTC again (after 8 months with no luck). So I'm hoping this long cycle is due to a baby and not because my cycles being screwy again.

Flutterbye whats the date you go to tunisia? Ive only just noticed but my husband and I are going in 2 and a bit months. Staying in a couples only in sousse!

Good luck dottiee. Hope you get the answer you want!

My first cycle off the implant was 33 days so hoping its not going to be too long this cycle!

Just had a really hellish day at work so opening a bottle of wine and planning on drinking the lot. Bfns and screwy customers and a screwy employer is really getting me down

Dottie: Awww I really hope this is it then!! We're your cycles really bad at first? Like I said my first cycle was 43 days and this one is 35 days so far with a bfn this morning :(

Little one: we're going on the 1st of August! We're going to hammamet though... We did go to sousse 2 years ago just me and oh an it was amazing I loved it! We are going with my mum and sister this year so we are all really excited! I hope hammamet is as lovely as sousse! Hehe

Dottie: Awww I really hope this is it then!! We're your cycles really bad at first? Like I said my first cycle was 43 days and this one is 35 days so far with a bfn this morning :(

Little one: we're going on the 1st of August! We're going to hammamet though... We did go to sousse 2 years ago just me and oh an it was amazing I loved it! We are going with my mum and sister this year so we are all really excited! I hope hammamet is as lovely as sousse! Hehe

Yeah at first they were awful, one of those cycles got all the way up to 109 days. I hope that doesn't happen for you, it's really not fun knowing you're not pregnant, and just waiting for AF to come so you can try again.

109 days! Omg I couldn't cope! Last month I was an emotional wreck when it got to 40 days! It's jut so frustrating as like you said the wait is much longer than other people to start a fresh cycle and get trying again!
I was thinking of looking up on some natural herbs etc to help regulate cycles?

109 days! Omg I couldn't cope! Last month I was an emotional wreck when it got to 40 days! It's jut so frustrating as like you said the wait is much longer than other people to start a fresh cycle and get trying again!
I was thinking of looking up on some natural herbs etc to help regulate cycles?

I've never tried that. Let me know if you find anything that helps, in case this blood test comes back negative.

Iv heard ladies on here taking about them as iv been browsing through... No idea which ones to look at but I might google for some info now! I don't think I will ever go on bc again... It just messes with your body so much!

Angus cactus regulates. If this is longer than the last one then im starting to take that.

We fly back at 11pm on the 1st! I hope sousse is lovely. Heard aome good and some bad stories so cant wait to go!

Oooo so you go just before me then! Yeah I heard lots of bad stories about it before we went so I was a bit worried but our hotel was amazing and we had a brill time!

Currently researching Angus cactus!

How are your cycles? Cx

https://www.pmswarrior.com/agnus-castus-does-it-work-for-pms/

From reading this and other websites I think I'm going to go and get some and try!
I can't sit around doing nothing and waiting for my body to regulate itself!

My cycles used to be quite irregular before bc but after bc they were perfect at about 28/29 days. Nwver late then I decided to mess it up with the implant. I had irregular bleeding on the implant and my forst cycle off it was 33 days so hopefully this one will be normal oe about 31.

I feel 'pregnant' but im not even positive that I ovulated this cycle

Ive heard lots of good things about angus cactus and have some here so may statt to use it if this cycle is too long.

You can only take it up to when you o because its very harmful to an unborn child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->