Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Hey ladies! :flower:
so my 'BnB break' didnt last very long :haha: !! :winkwink:
glad to see everyones okay - even though theres BFNs floating around!
I havent been thinking about TTC this month really - focusing on finishing my college course and concentrating on me and my OH :dance:

Im on day 14 of my cycle, going to TRY (!!) not to do any OPKs and just let life go as life was meant to :haha: (lets see if that happens!!)

Anywho!
So ive decided what i want to do with my lifeee!!!

I realise this isnt baby related but i just would really like some help!

I am trying to find how to start a new career and become a 'maternity support worker' to give my family a good start and I want a job i KNOW i will love.
I have no idea how to go about this!
Just wondered if any of you lovely ladies had any insight/thoughts on how id do this? :wacko:
also I am pretty sure you dont need qualifications as they like to train you on the job, but ofcourse i imagine a health NVQ/BTEC would be helpful.

I thought id turn to here because i imagine theres a fair few experts/midwives (same thing! ) around to help me!

any help or imput is greatly appreciated!
PS im UK based, West Yorkshire! :thumbup:
also would you help on whereelse i could post this so i can get as much info as possible?
thanks so much girls xx

Thanks kirstyjane. Im 6 dpo today and cant wait to start testing. I want to wait until the 27th but in reality that won't happen! I dont know how I feel about this cycle. Whatever will happen will happen I guess. Im really terrified of miscarriage though .

I also had the hep A and hep B vaccine today so am happy that I wouldntbhave implanted yet even if I was pregnant because I wouldnt have had it if there was any chance.

Welp! I'm out! AF got me. 2 Days early, might I add. -Facedesk.- I went to Poas and instead I (Tmi) Boas.

Aw no sorry vanilla sugar! fx'd for our next cycles! :) xx

oh hun I hate when af does things like that.

Also my curiosity got the better of me earlier 6dpo( I know I won't have implanted yet) but I took an OPK and a HPT. My HPT was whiter then white and my OPK only had a teeny tiny line which im presuming is still LH from my fertile period. Might keep that up now!

I'm 15DPO and still no BFP! AF cramps so guess she's just around the corner :cry:

I'm freaking out!

I just started my period YESTERDAY, and now it looks like it might be ending! Nooooo! My period was supposed to last longer! AT LEAST 3 DAYS! Not TWO! Thats a day shorter than usual and I was hoping for a full blow 5 day period! I'm so scared that I'll never be normal.

I've put a tampon in (tmi) to try to convince myself I'm still bleeding, but I put on a pad earlier today and it's not even ready to be replaced yet. This is so depressing.

I've made an appointment with my Doctor about my periods. I'm going to press for an ultrasound/tests, and figure out what my options are. I know last time I saw her she said she wants to wait a year do do any of this, but I don't have that kind of time because of hubby going into the air force later this summer. After that, trying to have a baby will be even MORE difficult, and when we move to his base, I'll have to get a new doctor, and I don't like the idea of having to leave my own. I hope she understands and agrees to start doing tests.

Hi ladies!
Haven't been on this post for a while as iv been busy BDing and trying to not put too much pressure on myself by symptom spotting etc!

Today I'm cycle day 31... Iv had cramps, very tender boobs, tiredness etc

I have ordered some cheap preg tests off eBay so i plan to test when they arrive!

Not getting my hopes up as last cycle lasted 43 days!

Fingers crossed to everyone! We need some BFPS!
Xx

Hi all,

I'm around 8dpo today but not sure because I haven't had a positive OPK between CD12-CD 18 so I think I either missed it or I had dodgy OPK's. I'm working on the assumption that I ovulated on CD14.

But I have such sore boobs today! Like DH and I started... you know... and as we were getting undressed he touched my boob and I almost landed on the ceiling. I've never been this bad, I don't even get sore boobs before my period so am completely confused right now.

To end I have a really nice story for you all... especially Wellsk

A very very close family friend of mine has been trying for a baby for 16 years. They only started investigation just after christmas because they had always wanted to go down the natural route but they realised their time was running out. They got the results back for her husbands SA at the beginning of April which came back as 99% sperm morphology.

A week after these results came back... this close family friend found out she was pregnant naturally! It took 16 years but that 1% finally won! She's 10 weeks tomorrow!

That's awesome littleone thanks for sharing a nice story of hope :) I'm 12dpo today & my temps are dropping so I can pretty much think af will show :/

Boobs are killing me today.

Done a test and think its very BFN at the moment. Not looking particularly good I dont think I have caught but I feel so many symptoms.

I have a huge headache, boobs are killing and I just dont feel 'me'. Urgh

Still getting BFN's however I have every symptom in the book. I've only been using FRER's because someone told me they were the best for early detection however I think because I had mirena removed so recently, I'm not producing enough hcG yet. Going to use an O test tonight and see what that shows.

Currently, my boobs are super sore. All this pain and still BFN's is making me nutty :cry:

Oh Zumbaa have you looked into getting a blood test done by your doctor?

Its probably the only way you'll find out if things keep being screwy. That being said it could just be symptoms from the mirena leaving your system.

I'm convinced theres something going on with me this month. My boobs are so achy but im getting BFN's which is sucky. Can't wait until I get a line!

CD 40..

Starting to get really frustrated.. especially getting a faint positive on those cheap f****ing tests again and getting BFN with the same urine on an FRER.

I'm having so many signs now though it's insane. Bloated, constipated, tired, sore back, etc. I'm just dying to either get my BFP, AF, or hit the 8 week mark so I can go to the doctor and get a blood test & ultrasound just to make sure.

Sorry for the rant there, but I could be well into another cycle by now but instead my body is deciding to torture me.

Dottie I know how you feel. I became so frustrated last cycle. Two weeks late! Quite a few positives on cheapies negatives on all the others I use. In a way I was relieved when af came. At least I knew what was happening.
Don't stress just relax. The more you stress the more you could be either delaying af or stressing your body and your baby. :) gl! Xx

Dottie I soooo know how you feel. BFNs, every symptom in the book (literally) and just waiting to go to the doctors.

Although.... I've only used FRER's so maybe I need to try another brand. Have you been only using one brand of HPTs?

Eh af showed tonight onto the 5th month of official TTC but 9 days from tomorrow will be a year of unprotected sex with no luck for my dh & I not sure how I feel about this wondering if its time to go get checked out yet or not :( really sucky cause I have no health insurance right now so pretty screwed when it comes to goin to a doc

Dottie I soooo know how you feel. BFNs, every symptom in the book (literally) and just waiting to go to the doctors.

Although.... I've only used FRER's so maybe I need to try another brand. Have you been only using one brand of HPTs?

Been getting random faint positives from the test I ordered from early-pregnancy-tests.com.. But then the next day and the FRERs are BFN.

Its either a fluctuating low amount of HCG that only the cheapies can pick up here and there.. Or the cheapies are shit lol

Yeah I got a positive from an opk last night. I'm going to buy a different brand other than FRER and see what it says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->