Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

I don't like the sound of it being harmful! Iv had another look and there's loads of different herbs that you can take! It's just choosing one that's right for you I suppose!
https://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html

Thats what kind of put me off but having heard 4recent success stories from friends I might give it a go!

As long as you take it until you o then its all fine!

So Af is officially 2 days late for me based on when I o'd. Staying with the inlaws at their summer cottage until we go on our belated honeymoon on Sunday so rather difficult to test as we wouldn't tell them yet if it was positive! Here's to hoping it will be! Hope everyone is well

Fx for you hun!! :)

I'm CD 44 today ans about to leave to get a blood test.. I'm super nervous :(
I'll update when I get the results.

Oh good luck dottiee!

Im 13dpo today and a BFN. Not looking good. Just want to get this cycle out of the way so we can try again next one!

Iv got a feeling AF will be here soon! Been having cramps all day today and feeling emotional! :(
Xx

Fingers crossed boozle!
Dottiee, did you get your results?
Littleone and Flutter, you are not out yet :hugs:

I'm on CD1 today, which I'm so excited for, as I'm starting my IVF cycle this month... Injections start tomorrow :happydance:

AF arrived this morning! :(
So this cycle was 36 days long which is an improvement on 43 !
X

Thanks Hun!
I'm ok.... I know that it's going to take time for my body to get back to normal so I am trying to stay patient and positive!

I wish you all the luck in the world for your ivf! Xx

Still no Af here for me! Been feeling slightly nauseous all day so hopefully this will be it! :) too scared/apprehensive to test yet though. Might wait till we are back from Greece!

Good luck with the IVF wellsk! Hope it works and first time!

Sorry to hear that flutterbye but you are right, it's a definite improvement on last month!:hugs:

:dust: to everyone!

Still no Af here for me! Been feeling slightly nauseous all day so hopefully this will be it! :) too scared/apprehensive to test yet though. Might wait till we are back from Greece!

Good luck with the IVF wellsk! Hope it works and first time!

Sorry to hear that flutterbye but you are right, it's a definite improvement on last month!:hugs:

:dust: to everyone!

Awww fingers crossed for you Hun!
Xx

Hi all,

I'm 2 days late now but I just don't 'feel' pregnant anymore. My last cycle was 33 days but now I'm on CD30. Hopefully I'm pregnant but I'm just not feeling it. I'm going to test tomorrow and then again on Sunday if af hasn't show up.

Good luck everybody!

CD 47

Blood test results came back..

Negative.

:( guess now I just have to wait for AF and start again.

I am so sorry to hear that Dottie! Big hugs!

I hope AF shows up for you soon so you can start a fresh cycle!
Xx

Oh dottiee! That sucks.

My af started very heavily and very strange. May have to go to the gp because ive had clot after clot which is not at all like me.
Just waiting to get to o tine this month but am going to take a more relaxed approach.
If im one of the 80÷ that get pregnant in 6 months then im half way through!

Littleone; sometimes you do get a lot of clots in AF, it can just be a random cycle :)

Sorry to hear about the negative Dottiee! That sucks :hugs:

Second day of injections have gone well, not painful at all! Hoping Egg collection will be next week :happydance:

Littleone; sometimes you do get a lot of clots in AF, it can just be a random cycle :)

Sorry to hear about the negative Dottiee! That sucks :hugs:

Second day of injections have gone well, not painful at all! Hoping Egg collection will be next week :happydance:

How are you feeling Wellsk? Not sure if it helps at all (as there are many sucess stories from IVF) but I was born from IVF (sperm donor - my Mother was fertilie but my father was infertile)!

My Mother never talks about what she went through with IVF so I'm always curious to see how other women feel and get on with it as it sort of gives me an insight into what she went through.

Sorry - that was random! x

So, I went to the doctor last week, and she still doesn't want to do anything. :(
She suggested that I stop temping and charting if it's adding any sort of stress to my life. Though I don't feel that way, she reminded me it could take a year for my body to come off the pill. Well. I'm mad because:

I had my period the 14th of this month, and it lasted till the 16th.
Last night, the 25th, I started spotting. I didn't honestly think much of it. Me and hubby have been BDing every other day, so last night thats what we did. I didn't notice much of anything except just a wee bit of pink on the TP when I used the bathroom afterwards.
This morning. I'm full blown crampy. But the blood is really light colored, like pink. I put in a tampon(tmi). I think I'm just having a heavy, spotting. Usually my periods are dark blood.

That sounds positive! When did you last do a HPT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->