Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

My TTC break should be coming to an end here after this weekend. This past cycle off of not thinking about TTC, has made me feel alot better about the whole situation. I'm ready to get back into the groove of things. ^^

Did you not TTC at all this month Vanilla?

Glad you're feeling better now though!

Not feeling overly positive about this cycle - but then I never do! AF due Friday/Saturday!

Yay Magic! Is she still not here? when will you test?

:bfp:!!! only 11dpo but it was quite strong and very pink!!

:cloud9:

Hey my name is Monique. I am 20. My last period was on July 5th. I'm scheduled to have my next period on August 8th. The 2weeks after my last period and still continuing now I have been cramping in the lower right side and sometimes its switches. Then my breast are sore on the sides what do you guys think it could be?

I'm kind of confused.....:blush:

Aww Congrats Lilly :D & welcome Monique I'm not much help with "symptoms" but there's always the possibility of being pregnant :)

I'm well thanks :) My MS is getting better and I've got a definite bump going on! Looking forward to my next scan in 2 weeks :)

How are you? When is you EDD?

:bfp:!!! only 11dpo but it was quite strong and very pink!!

:cloud9:

Ahhh! LILLY! WOOOOOO!

Gah! I'm so jelly, and so happy!

As for this cycle, no, we really didn't try. We did do "it" a few times but it was for fun.

Tomorrow I get my visit from AF, and then it's back to the BDing every other day. :roll:

Ehh. Af is here. Must have sprung up later last night when I went to sleep.

Sorry Vanilla - but as you say, you weren't really trying this month.

FX'd for next month x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"