Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Good luck littleone let us know how you get on!

Sorry littleone, when did you say AF was due?

My friend did a test the day AF was due and it was a BFN and then didn't get a positive until 5 days later!

:hugs:

I woke up with a serious urge to poas. I thought for sure we had an extra cheap one around, and ended up going through an entire drawer looking for it. It's nowhere to be found and I'm really annoyed. Something just FEELS off to me.

Cycle day 34 here and I'm having watery discharge and cramps.... My typical AF symptoms :(

Flutter - my friend had that and then 4 days later got her BFP! This could still be it!

Littleone - is it worth going to the doctors to get a blood test? are your cycles regular usually?

Vanilla - are you going to buy some more HPTs?!

4 dpo here and remaining positive! :hugs:

Im usually very regular but this just feels odd. I domt know. Im a week late today but im sick of BFN's.

My gp wont fo s blood test for a month so im stuck really.im trying to stay positive but
Im not even PMSing

A month?! that's a long time!

Which tests have you been using? FRERs? It might be that you O'd way later than you think you did. Like a week later! Did you do OPKs/temp or anything?

Had to have a smear test today, was a bit worried about it affecting possible implantation but as I'm only 5/6dpo today I'm sure it doesn't matter (hopefully). Was SERIOUSLY painful though!

Am eating Brazil nuts and pineapple core galore....

Urgh finally I came on today.
Its not great but at least now I cab start another cycle.

Sorry about that Hun!
Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Just took a test bfn ;(
Not really surprised as we've hardly bd at all this cycle!

Now it looks like my cycles are not getting shorter after all! :(

Cycle day 39..., hurry up AF!!!! :(

Sorry little one - naughty AF!

Why is this process so difficult?

How's everyone doing? I'm 9dpo today, did a test and it was BFN :cry: I know it's still early though...

Keep getting shooting pains in my breasts but that could be AF on her way. I think she's due Friday.

Hope you're all ok! x

I'm expecting AF this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday. I have a few cheapies from walmart, but I'm not going to use them unless I'm late. Wish me baby dust!

Good luck! We're due AF at the same time!!!

Lots of baby dust being sent your way x

I'm getting cramps today. Very mild. They are either gas or it's AF creepin' up on me.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around. AF finally came on CD 74.

But I have bad news.. I finally got in to see my doctor and we've done a bunch of tests. It looks like I'm not ovulating.. At all. We're going through more tests to find out why, and then I'm most likely going to be starting clomid.

It's definitely hard news to recieve but at least now I know why I'm not getting my BFP, and why my cycles are so long. :(

Sorry to hear that Dottie!
At least now you have answers and there's loads of options out there to sort it out :) xx

Yeah Dottie! At least you're taking the right steps now to get your BFP! I wish I was able to get some tests ran but, you know. Doc' won't do them since we've only been trying for 6 cycles, and not 12.

I'm predicting to get another BFN this month. I've had no signs of anything except gas, and gas is usually my AF sign for me. I'm just ready to get this 6th cycle over and take a break, starting a NTNP month after AF.

Hubby doesn't seem to get it though. He's mad that I want to take a break. But all this sex is just becoming a chore. It's gotten to the point where, I spend 70% of our time just joking around while "trying", then 20% trying to get him there, then 10% of actual BDing. I just want a break! Is it that too much to ask for? I think not. But he's all upset because after August he's not sure when he's going to be leaving for basic and blah blah blah. I think it's secretly because he knows he'll be getting much less BDing.

Out of my so far 25 day cycle, only 8 were spent not bding. And I'm 90% sure that once again I will not be getting my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->