Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Hi all.

I'm getting really stressed with not conceiving because my sister in law has just conceived after not even trying and this is my 6th cycle now and I actually don't know what we're doing wrong! I'm just really want it to happen for us and at the moment it just isn't.

It turns out that my cycles are now really strange as they have become around 33 days and I'm ovulating this week!

Sorry to hear that littleone! :hugs:
Don't compare yourself to others when it comes to TTC. It's simply not worth all the stress and worry.
It can take up to 2 years for a couple to concieve naturally. Although something like 96% will concieve in 12 months. So you've still got another 6 months before you should worry about your fertility.

I know it's frustrating, but it will happen someway, and it will be worth it in the end :)

Hi all.

I'm getting really stressed with not conceiving because my sister in law has just conceived after not even trying and this is my 6th cycle now and I actually don't know what we're doing wrong! I'm just really want it to happen for us and at the moment it just isn't.

It turns out that my cycles are now really strange as they have become around 33 days and I'm ovulating this week!

Its so frustrating isnt it!! :hugs:
I have everything crossed that its mine and all the lovely ladies on here turn soon!!
Come on BFP!! xxx:thumbup:

Alright! I'm about done with my 2WW. I'm NOT really feeling it though. We DTDEOD, but, I honestly feel nothing.

Hubby signed up for Air force! He's just gotta go for Meps(?: It's like a physical) and then he'll probably not get sent to BMT (Basic) around November.

I might not be pregnant, but my cat is! She's due at the end of the month. I'll be fur-grandma. Heh...

AF due next week. I'll keep you all posted. ^^

Woke up feeling off. Last night I took some meds to help me sleep, because I've been having a hard time falling asleep. So that might be it.

At first I was just really drowsy, so I drank some coffee. When I was feeling up to it I sat down at the comp to get some stuff done, and 2 hours later I was feeling nauseated. Finally couldn't take it anymore so I went and tossed my cookies(Tmi, sorry. Lol.) Not much came up. I haven't been eating much this week.

Hey!

How many dpo are you now Vanilla? Sounds like it might be it?

Hey!

How many dpo are you now Vanilla? Sounds like it might be it?

Ehhh. Today I'm (checks FF) 8 dpo. Not very far along. Seems too early for any ground breaking symptoms. I think I just felt sick.

That and I don't like giving myself hope anymore because it's kinda a bother when AF comes. The early months of TTC I was always sure it was going to be "my" month. Now, I just kinda, expect AF.

I know theres a problem, but with out having been ttc for 12 cycles, doctors won't do tests. And Hubby's SA was perfectly normal. So it's gotta be me.

Hey you don't know that! This will be your 7th cycle right? You don't know it won't happen this cycle, or the next! Healthy couples can take up to a year of trying and though it seems like forever, it's still not been that long (though I know how pious that sounds).

It'll happen for you and when it does, you'll forget all about TTC! This is just a chapter in your life you have to go through before the next one (the one where you're knocked up!)! x x :hugs:

Hey you don't know that! This will be your 7th cycle right? You don't know it won't happen this cycle, or the next! Healthy couples can take up to a year of trying and though it seems like forever, it's still not been that long (though I know how pious that sounds).

It'll happen for you and when it does, you'll forget all about TTC! This is just a chapter in your life you have to go through before the next one (the one where you're knocked up!)! x x :hugs:

Yeah. Look how stressed I am about conceiving. Imagine what I'll be like pregnant! Though I here thats normal.

But thanks for the well wishes and support. <3

I've been getting odd cramps all yesterday and even in the morning! 4 23 am here. Been watching movies and playing games, like a dork. Weekends! Woop woop. Anyways. They're super mild, but like period cramps. AF is due Tuesday, so, maybe it makes sense. And I have been getting all my other "AF is coming" symptoms. So. Why not? Well, see, I don't really ever get cramps on my period. If I do, their not that bad. Honest.

I think I'm coming down with something. First the nausea, then these cramps. I think I have a small bug. I hope it passes. Off to bed with me. :sleep:

Hi All, Hope to join you ladies on the mission to ttc..

I'm 21 my DH is 23 been married since March this year and just started ttc (sort of) :)

Well, FF said I was supposed to get a visit from AF yesterday. The witch never showed. I'm thinking I might have entered some data wrong on my last sheet and maybe It's off by one or two days. So I'm calmly waiting for AF.

Ah, and, Monday I took a dollar store cheapy, which come to find out, is the same as a walmart cheapy in a different box. :|

BFN.

WELL. I had my first 28 day cycle in lord knows how long. Probably since I was 19. Hopefully it's a sign that my body is normalizing off the pill! Maybe my period will last 5 days!

well af is officially late but due to stress i think it will be late!

Dear TTC friends,

After 7 months of TTC, and Hubby completing his paperwork/testing for enter the Air force, we've both decided that it is time to take a break, until he's completed BMT/Training, and we are settled into our new home.

I want to thank all of you for the support while we've gone through this, and wish you all bucket loads of baby dust for the future. Hopefully, when I come back, I'll see some of you in the Pregnant forums on the site!

Sincerly,

VanillaSugar

PS:
This last period was hell for me. I caught a stomach bug, and was sick through most of it. Had to go to the Doc and get medicine just to get by and sleep through it.

Awwwww! I wish you lots of happiness in your new home and hopefully it won't be long before you are back :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->