Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Yeah Dottie! At least you're taking the right steps now to get your BFP! I wish I was able to get some tests ran but, you know. Doc' won't do them since we've only been trying for 6 cycles, and not 12.

I'm predicting to get another BFN this month. I've had no signs of anything except gas, and gas is usually my AF sign for me. I'm just ready to get this 6th cycle over and take a break, starting a NTNP month after AF.

Hubby doesn't seem to get it though. He's mad that I want to take a break. But all this sex is just becoming a chore. It's gotten to the point where, I spend 70% of our time just joking around while "trying", then 20% trying to get him there, then 10% of actual BDing. I just want a break! Is it that too much to ask for? I think not. But he's all upset because after August he's not sure when he's going to be leaving for basic and blah blah blah. I think it's secretly because he knows he'll be getting much less BDing.

Out of my so far 25 day cycle, only 8 were spent not bding. And I'm 90% sure that once again I will not be getting my BFP.

It doesn't have to be 12 cycles. They want you to try for 12 months. If they went by cycles I'd be screwed since one of my cycles can last 3+ months.

It doesn't have to be 12 cycles. They want you to try for 12 months. If they went by cycles I'd be screwed since one of my cycles can last 3+ months.

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry that was a weird way of putting it. Everyone's cycles are different and I should had noticed what I typed when I did. Lol!

**Edit: So that I don't spam the thread with another post.

I took a HPT this morning (Wal-mart cheapie) since AF is due sometime this weekend. Got a BFN. :(

Whelp. AF got me.

Came on around 6am this morning after BDing. Very light. I wish by now the flow would hurry up and get going!

But, I do have good news!: My cycles have gotten longer by 1-2 days. I know that seems rather silly since it's such a small difference, but at this point any news is good news.

**Edit:

Also, I'm officially on my TTC break this month, so I might be quiet here on the forums. I wish all all baby dust your coming cycles and I hope I see some BFPs next to some names when I return! <3

AF got me too unfortunately. So sad! Although on the bright side my cycles are now 28 days exactly with ovulation on cd14 which is good.

Good luck everyone!

How's everyone doing?

CD6 here and hoping to fit in as much BD'ing next week and a little the week after as possible!

Welcome :D

I'm getting a little bit annoyed today. I'm 7dpo and I'm cramping and spotting. I don't know whether it's af on the way or implantation. If it's af then I am not going to be too happy but if its implantation I'm going to be jumping for joy!

Me too! This is my 4th cycle so we're still pretty early on but we're going on holiday in 5 days and I really really don't want af to come whilst we're on holiday. I have this really really sneaky feeling that this might be the cycle but I don't know!

Yay Littleone this sounds promising?!

I O-d unexpectedly yesterday afternoon - thought it'd be today but got the usual cramps and back pain and strong OPKs that gradually got lighter each time! FX'd for us all!

Argh im 11 dpo and so anxious to test!!!

Im going on holiday tomorrow so im going to test tomorrow morning. At 9dpo I got a BFN but hopefully that will have changed by now!

Did you test little one?? Keeping my fingers crossed!

hey - how's it going? I'm 9dpo today and nothing!

I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle but maybe that's a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->