Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Littleone, don't let TTC hold you back doing anything. Go and enjoy your holiday! If you're pregnant or have a LO, you'll deal with it :)

Neverending, you're expecting AF around the same time as me. Lots of baby dust! Hopefully we'll have our BFPs!

Littleone, don't let TTC hold you back doing anything. Go and enjoy your holiday! If you're pregnant or have a LO, you'll deal with it :)

Neverending, you're expecting AF around the same time as me. Lots of baby dust! Hopefully we'll have our BFPs!

I know thats what our problem is. I don't want to end up being due or 8 months pregnant in April. I may have to take a little TTC break around that time. Funnily enough though we're going on holiday in July and it tend to be that people get pregnant on holiday as they relax and we've worked out i'll be ovulating then! If I got pregnant in July then I think I would be due in April which would be just peachy!

You would need to check at what point the airline would not let you fly :thumbup:

Well, TTC up until the point you feel comfortable and feasible in order to take a LO on holiday. Then either avoid O or NTNP for a couple of months and then go back to TTC. Then you haven't really wasted any time maybe?

Well, TTC up until the point you feel comfortable and feasible in order to take a LO on holiday. Then either avoid O or NTNP for a couple of months and then go back to TTC. Then you haven't really wasted any time maybe?

I think we're just going to go with it. At the moment we're going to carry on TTC and I think we'll probably carry on. I would hate to think that 'my month' was then and I'd have to wait another 6 months before we got another chance. I say we'll probably NTNP after next month but when we go on holiday I know already it is my fertile week. We land on the Thursday and I O on the monday! I'm really not a condom person and bc would just mess my cycle up so it might be a problem in the long run.

I need to tell my mum I'm TTC'ing!

Fingers crossed your month won't be too far away! How do you think your mum will take it?

Fingers crossed your month won't be too far away! How do you think your mum will take it?

To be honest I'm not entirely sure. She's a midwife and I think she's always known I wanted a baby since I was little. After she had my youngest brother at 9 I was begging her to have another from about 9-16! She had me when she was 18 and my brother at 19 so at my age she already had 2 children. I think she'll take it better than I think she will!

I hope so I have high hopes. My mom knows we have been ttc since before our mc and gosh it get annoying

I hope so I have high hopes. My mom knows we have been ttc since before our mc and gosh it get annoying

She's been asking for a while if we were trying and I was like 'I'm not talking about this with you right now' but yeah. I think she suspects because I was always the one who was like 'I'll get married, stay at home and watch the kids' from when I was about 12 so it will be no big surprise. I got married at 18 and waiting a year was hard for me!

I don't think mum will bring it up too often though. That would be super wierd!

Do you guys have symptoms so far
Blood taste in my mouth (its stopped now) but I would even spit to see if I had blood.
Almost what feels like rlp*
Pressure in abdomen*Constipated as of today it was opposite
Low grade fever going on three days
Low back pain and twingesCrazy dreamsAnd I've been craving a orange cream milkshakePribally unrealted but my legs feel dead*And I have been getting headaches and my teeth hurt.*My cm is always lotion like but now its watery lotion like.* Oh and my hair is literally falling out and my skin is super oily

Is it like a metallic taste Never? I think that's a good sign :thumbup:
Fingers crossed for you :)

I'm 7DPO and haven't had anything, who knows!? :shrugs;

Just like the iron taste. I know I'm setting myself up for failure by symptom spotting again but fx

Dont think I was meant to test today. Dropped 2 sticks straight into the pee cup today definitely invalid! Using my adjusted ovulation in 10 dpo

Oops! Hopefully you'll have better luck tomorrow :)

Good morning ladies (Well... morning here in NY anyway)

Welcome to the group neverending !

I get my mirena taken out tomorrow. I'm sooooo very excited!

I have a question that is probably going to sound very dumb but... what's the best way to test? Pee in a cup and then dip the stick in it or pee right on the stick?

Good luck for tomorrow Zumba. :)
To be honest it depends on you and it depends on the test, the Internet cheapies tend to be dip tests (so you use pots) but with clear blue etc, it's your personal preference.

I don't trust that I'll be able to POAS, so I always dip test :thumbup:

Yeeeaahhhh dipping would be easier anyway but I was wondering if one was more accurate. And thanks! I'm so very excited!! Sadly, I have work until 9 tomorrow so we'll be B'Ding verrry late but I know what I'll be thinking about all day!!! A baby!!!! :baby: I'm going to drive myself nuts.

Good luck for tomorrow lovely lady!

I use the cup for the cheap ones and then POAS for the CB!

So excited for you!

xxx

Having some crazy stuff going on with my body lately!!
Since like 2dpo I've had crazy cramps, warm feeling (like my lower tummy is an oven!) pulling around the right side of my belly button and a pain so bad on 3dpo it literally keeled me over, it was like a shooting under my right hip bone.
This morning (7dpo) I blew my nose and it was like old blood, this has never happened before in my life haha..
Also I can't sleep! Ever since O day I just haven't really slept... And my nips are really sore even to the touch. Sorry if tmi!
Anyone shed any light on this? :haha:
Thank you ladies :) xx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back