Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Fingers crossed for you Dottie. I had a line like that at 3dp5dt (about 8DPO) :thumbup:
Hopefully this is it for you! :)

I just went to the bathroom and on the toilet paper was very light pink CM? :( is this a bad sign? :(

Not necessarily. I had a lot of pink and brown spotting for the first 6 weeks :thumbup:
Still hoping for you!

I don't know how feel this morning. Completely no at, no pains, no nothing. I woke up at 3am and felt stickiness between my legs so thought that was it but when I got up it was cm

I had exactly the same Littleone, I had tons of it leading up to when AF was due and I kept thinking AF was here.

I don't think cervix position means much as it's so different to so many women.

Good luck - are you testing tomorrow?

Yeah. I was supposed to be testing this morning but couldn't quite bring myself to do it because I don't want to see a BFN!!!!

Still lots of cm but I don't feel as if Af is coming apart from a break out of spots.

We shall see

Cd 29 today and still no AF or any signs of her being on her way. :shrug: I don't know what to think anymore. Someone suggested that because I was travelling at the start of the month that O could have been delayed. The only big temp dip I've had this cycle was on cd20 so maybe she was right??:shrug::shrug:
Any thoughts?

Af was due yesterday but has not arrived yet. I checked my cp this morning and it was high and hard so we shall see

I tried to test this morning and voided the test! I might test later though because at 15 dpo it should start to show with second morning urine

How did you void the test lol???

I'm on tenterhooks waiting for you all to test!

So I took a test and it was a bfn and i felt all e Af signs.

I had a few cramps and a few hours later I saw a tiny bit of spotting so out a tampon in as I know how quickly I come on. Went to work for four hours, just took my tampon out and there's nothing!!! Not even a tiny brown spot!!!

I really don't know how to take it. I got a bfn and there was literally nothing that I could have taken as a line. I might have o'd late but the spotting is what's confused me.

Any ideas?

Maybe implantation bleeding? I'm not good with this stuff- yet. It's all too confusing. Just when you think you have a chance, you get AF signs and when you think your out AF doesn't show!
6 days late for AF and still no sign.! Thinking of testing Saturday if it's still not here.

Af came with a vengance this morning. I knew it was coming since I couldn't help but snap at everyone.

I really have had enough of trying now. But there's no way I can stop, I know exactly when I ovulate and every time I take a break it just ends p being another TTC month.

I'm 20 and it really shouldn't be this hard :( this is my 9th cycle now and I really can't do much more to increase my chances!

Sorry af got you little one :( boo! :hugs:

So my AF has been weird like it was all normal then the 3rd day it was like she wasn't there only there when I wipe o_O

Btw.... Happy Halloween :)

I'm so sorry little one!:hugs: FX this is your month!!!

Afm, still no sign of AF and am now 7 days late..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->