Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Haha bump buddies would be amazing!

Right I'm testing in the morning and it will be positive

That's the perfect way to think! I'm trying to think positive as well.

I keep thinking, it's been BFN the last 2 years to make sure I finish school by the time the baby came out. Since my program is done in 8 months, now would be the perfect time to conceive. School is done, a month to relax and then the baby comes! It's the universe planning my life <3

It's BFN :( I kept thinking I saw something but I know it's line eyes. Ill test again in a week to be sure. The only thing that I keep thinking is at least in December I'll finally get to see my OBGYN and get some clomid to maybe finally have a chance. Pics are on my journal.

Good luck to the other ladies testing <3

Aww I'm sorry Dottie :hugs: my temp dropped today kinda think AF might show :(

Broke down & used one of my frers yep bfn now just waiting for the witch

Well ladies, I think I'm out. The light bleeding I had must have been my period. Weird!! I took a test today and it was negative. I am 9 days late of when my normal period should have started.

Since I had such a wacky cycle, I have no idea when I am supposed to ovulate next. I think its some time next week?? So DH and i are going to have fun BDing till i find out if i get my BFP next month.

I think Im going to refrain from symptom spotting and just see how it goes.
Good Luck to you all. I hope you get your BFPs very soon.

A stark negative bfn today's o I believe I'm out. I tested with late urine but I'm not holding much hope.

And in other news, we're moving on Friday! We found the perfect hose closer to the in laws farm and we fell in love with it mainly because it was 5 bedrooms but the character is lovely so now were packing up our first ever home (we didn't live together before marriage) and it's so sad! I'm going to miss it so much! I've been trying to avoid carrying boxes which has been making everyone wander when they're helping but I think after Monday if I get a BFN I'm going to get stuck back in.

We had the funniest phone call ever today though. My in laws rang becUse they had a lot of our stuff in storage that we haven't moved for almost 2 years and they asked if we wanted their hand crafter Moses basket. I think our very enthusiastic 'yes' was a little too telling!

Sorry for the bfn's.
And good luck with the move littleone.

Afm; I am now 3 days (and counting) late for AF but seeing as last cycle was 4 days late I'm not getting too excited. If no AF tomorrow I think ill test then.

No Af yet. Nothing at all apart from a shed load of cm. I keep thinking overcome on there's that much of it!!!

Good luck little one fxxed for you loads of cm is a good sign :)

Omg guys, could this be an evap?? I see something for sure today, but I dont want to get my hopes up. I'll take a digital in a few days.

Also sorry to hear that AF showed for you Jett :(

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
Sorry - stalking you all lol!

OMG dottie- that's too pink for an evap! That's how mine looked at 10dpo on a FRER! Re test in the morning and it should be darker!!

Sorry - stalking you all lol!

OMG dottie- that's too pink for an evap! That's how mine looked at 10dpo on a FRER! Re test in the morning and it should be darker!!

Thats so exciting!!! I'm going to wait a few days and then use a digital, theyre much more straight forward lol

No idea how you can wait!! Can't wait to see x

Totally understandable - my fault for getting too.excited! I've got everything crossed!

hope you all don't mind me gatecrashing!

That's so exciting! My cervix is pretty low though which is making me feel like Af might come. I had some spotting this morning too.

I don't think I'm going to test until Tuesday to make sure I am late though.

Dottie that's really dark to be an evap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->