Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

I saw you've had a bit of a dip? It's still above the cover line though! Got everything crossed for you.

Fate is well strange. I was going to test this morning but I couldn't find a test anywhere. I checked where they normally are and they simply weren't there. Tonight I went to give blood with DH and I had my finger pricked and my iron was really high compared to the usual pathetics that it usually is. Went to the chair only to be told I couldn't donate because even though I'm now 20 ey said my BMI isn't high enough yet I weigh more than ever and have never had a problem before. Came home and my tests were back in the usual place.

I am so testing tomorrow!

Good luck hun!! Fingers are crossed for you. Let us know how it goes! :)

Oh wow that's interesting little one good luck fxxed :) :dust:

Yep dip in temp today & cramping like crazy. But I'm only 8dpo so I'll see what tomorrow brings & I won't get my hopes up even if higher cause last month I had great temps at 13dpo & then dipped the day of af so idk.

Thanks.

I tested this morning and as usual I left it being naughty and there was a line there when I came back but I'm pretty sure it's an evap.

I'm not getting excited yet. I'll test again on Sunday probably but I don't think I'll be able to accept it until I've had a scan to make sure everything is okay.

We're pretty close in our cycles aren't we Jett?

Dollie- I asked my mum (she's a midwife) about long cycles and she said angus cactus is the best thing to take. You shouldn't take it whilst pregnant but it's much like smoking and drinking, it doesn't affect a child until at least 8 weeks.

Thanks.

I tested this morning and as usual I left it being naughty and there was a line there when I came back but I'm pretty sure it's an evap.

I'm not getting excited yet. I'll test again on Sunday probably but I don't think I'll be able to accept it until I've had a scan to make sure everything is okay.

We're pretty close in our cycles aren't we Jett?

Dollie- I asked my mum (she's a midwife) about long cycles and she said angus cactus is the best thing to take. You shouldn't take it whilst pregnant but it's much like smoking and drinking, it doesn't affect a child until at least 8 weeks.

Oh thank you! :) I'll have to look into finding where to get some. I don't know how you could wait until Sunday to test again, you must have some amazing self control! If I saw a line, even if it was an evap, I'd HAVE to test again the next morning to be sure. Let us know how the test turns out <3

It's really awesome that your mom is a midwife. My plan is to do a natural home birth with a midwife, when I finally get my little bean. :)

Yah...I don't think I could wait that long to test again but I'm also not testing until AF is actually late so in some ways I have self control too. Good Luck! :) as me for me my temp went back up today so I hope it's a good sign :)

You can get Angus Cactus in holland and barrat and places like that. It's a pretty common supplement.

I love the fact she's a midwife, although now I've asked questions about cycles she is definitely on to me that I'm TTCing! I'm also planning a home birth though I don't think DH is too keen!

I do want to test before that buttttt I just think my negatives become more heartbreaking the more times I do them. At the same time I do want to see how my positive develops though. I will probably crack!!!

I had my flu jab today and had a massive allergic reaction. My arm is rather swollen and vomiting today however the nurse reassured me that portion was fine and the flu jab would be fine too!

You can get Angus Cactus in holland and barrat and places like that. It's a pretty common supplement.

I love the fact she's a midwife, although now I've asked questions about cycles she is definitely on to me that I'm TTCing! I'm also planning a home birth though I don't think DH is too keen!

I do want to test before that buttttt I just think my negatives become more heartbreaking the more times I do them. At the same time I do want to see how my positive develops though. I will probably crack!!!

I had my flu jab today and had a massive allergic reaction. My arm is rather swollen and vomiting today however the nurse reassured me that portion was fine and the flu jab would be fine too!

Haha going to Holland for some herbs would be a little much for me. I'm in Canada :p

It's not a country! it's a complementary therapy shop! It's definitely in the uk but I think it's us too. Basically any good herbalist!

so happy!
we saw the heartbeat straight away, baby waved and jumped at us too
baby measured at 11+1 weeks so 6 days behind but the heartbeat was really good they said. i have another scan 0n the 6th because baby was slightly to small to do there tests ect on him/her so i get to see baby a extra time

we got a free picture because it was a bit blurey

we also announced it on fb

oh and i am off to see my family tomorrow

internet is slow so i cant upload pictures but they are on my journal!

It's not a country! it's a complementary therapy shop! It's definitely in the uk but I think it's us too. Basically any good herbalist!

LOL Ohhhhhhhhh. I'll check out a few of the herbalist shops around here this weekend and see if I can find it :)

Haha I totally thought she meant Holland the country I'm from the u.s so I've never heard of it lol

My temp went up again today fxxed :)

Haha I totally thought she meant Holland the country I'm from the u.s so I've never heard of it lol

My temp went up again today fxxed :)

Soo excited for you!! When do you test?

I'll be taking a HPT tomorrow morning. My sore nipples are completely gone now, and now my boobs are a little sore. It's so weird for me.. I usually get sore nipples about 4 days before AF shows, but this time I had it for almost 2 weeks and no AF.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's really hard. It's the first time in a long time that I've felt like I actually have a chance.

AF is due Monday might test then or the 30th just kinda depends.

Thanks Dottie I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for us :)

Hey I hope I'm getting my BFP too. I didn't test this morning npbut still have no symptoms.

I usually have symptoms for Af by now cause I'm due on Monday but I've had literally no dpi symptoms at all. I feel almost too 'normal'!

I definitely have everything crossed for all of us. 3 BFP's in a month would be awesome!

Hey I hope I'm getting my BFP too. I didn't test this morning npbut still have no symptoms.

I usually have symptoms for Af by now cause I'm due on Monday but I've had literally no dpi symptoms at all. I feel almost too 'normal'!

I definitely have everything crossed for all of us. 3 BFP's in a month would be awesome!

That would be great! The 3 of us would be bump buddies :)

Yes that sounds great. :) & yes little one I'm keeping everything crossed for you too. Fxxed we all become bump buddies!

Haha bump buddies would be amazing!

Right I'm testing in the morning and it will be positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"