Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Quite a few actually! Unless my mind is tricking me something crazy.
Had cramps, strange cm, felt sick for a week now unless I'm eating! Can't remember any others but I've had cramps every day, and a stabbing under my right hip bone.
This morning I got out of bed too quickly and felt like my lower abdomen was tearing in half. Nearly cried :haha:
Xx

Ooooh guys.

I had a teenie tiny line this morning which made me really happy. DH could see it but only in the light so hopefully its the beginning of a BFP!!! I was also really good today. Refused a ciggie from m staff. Normally I wouldnt think twice cause I like skiving but just said no without thinking!

Yayy!!! Congrats little one and polly dolly!!! FX'ed that you two get your BFP's!!! Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a few actually! Unless my mind is tricking me something crazy.
Had cramps, strange cm, felt sick for a week now unless I'm eating! Can't remember any others but I've had cramps every day, and a stabbing under my right hip bone.
This morning I got out of bed too quickly and felt like my lower abdomen was tearing in half. Nearly cried :haha:
Xx

Oh my gosh! Hopefully you get that BFP!!

I sure hope so!!
I'm 8dpo today and itching to test but I know it's a bad idea.
I have some 10miu tests, but if implantation hasn't even happened yet then they'd be completely neg!!! Ill probably do one on Saturday at 12dpo! :haha: xxx

Ooooh guys.

I had a teenie tiny line this morning which made me really happy. DH could see it but only in the light so hopefully its the beginning of a BFP!!! I was also really good today. Refused a ciggie from m staff. Normally I wouldnt think twice cause I like skiving but just said no without thinking!

Yay! Omg I so hope it's your bfp! Well done on no ciggie! Xx

I've seen some people get extremely faint positives at 9dpo, so if you have some cheapies it couldn't hurt to try one tomorrow ;) but that's coming from a POAS addict lol

Ooooh guys.

Can you post a picture?!

Oh i might have to :p just be sad if its a BFN :(

Also, for the first time ever I had a dream last night that I was preg and about to tell my mum after doing 26 (random number!!) tests to confirm! And throughout the dream I was getting bigger and bigger and buying a pram! Ahhhh I so hope it's a randomly good sign! X

Oh i might have to :p just be sad if its a BFN :(

Also, for the first time ever I had a dream last night that I was preg and about to tell my mum after doing 26 (random number!!) tests to confirm! And throughout the dream I was getting bigger and bigger and buying a pram! Ahhhh I so hope it's a randomly good sign! X

Don't think too much of it if it's a BFN, it's still really early..
buuuut there's a small chance (if you're pregnant) there could be a faint positive. Can't hurt to try :winkwink:

Got a little bit of news. My gf is due her AF 2nd may and she just had light spotting just this minute and has a creamy cm! :) good sign?

Hi ladies! I'm 23 & my Dh is almost 23, we have a 23 month old daughter who we call our "miracle" baby. I don't have a period but once or twice a year, so we didn't prevent or try to conceive her but it happened :) Got off birth control the first of April & had a miraculous period on the 4th! Praying that we conceived off of it, but the tww is killing me!! Baby dust to all of us trying! :)

Got a little bit of news. My gf is due her AF 2nd may and she just had light spotting just this minute and has a creamy cm! :) good sign?

Light spotting can possibly be implantation!

Okay so I did a HPT and it was stark neg which I expected (especially cause I only had a wee half an hour ago :haha: )
However I also did an OPK and it's practically pos! Attached it... Confused! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
Hmm.. Maybe you're ovulating later than you expected?

whereabouts in your cycle did you think you were pollydolly xx

how is everyone getting on? I'm at that stage where I'm not fertile yet, but not waiting to see if I'm pregnant either .. just feel like the waiting for the tww is taking forever haha xx

I ovulated last Monday, I know I did because the test line was crazy dark, I did post in ovulation tests last Sunday.
Confused
Just gonna ignore it I think! :haha: xx

hi im 25 im ttc also i was on the depo shot have only been off it a month would like to get to no people because im new to this and dont really no what to do to help with my ovulation i havent had a period for 7 years im going to see my doctor tomoz to see if i can get any help regulating me again

i hope someone can give me some advice

thanks

Sarah xx

I'm not too sure how the ov tests work, i've never used them. If you're 100% you o'd last week then i would ignore it. When are you going to test again? I can't wait to get back into the tww haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->