Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Pollydolly-- I'm suppppper new to the whole TTC scene so I'm not going to venture to guess what it could mean for fear of getting you excited over everything (although I'll just say-- those symptoms sound awfully familiar to others I've heard around this site that ended up getting a BFP!!!). Now you're in limbo, how sucky. Aren't you so excited to be able to test soon?!!!

Lilly-- When do you use CB tests versus the cheap online ones? I just bought a bunch of cheap online ones so I figured I'd just use those unless my AF was supppper late and I was still getting a BFN or unless I got a BFP to verify before I got all :wacko: excited and went and told OH. Thoughts?

Zumbaloverr - I'm trying not to get excited but I'm sure they're good signs, never had any before, not for AF or O, so ill admit myself to be insane if it turns out I'm not LOL I'm sure I'm not imagining it!!! I feel sick constantly unless I'm eating, and the sight of my favorite sandwich (and smell) made me properly want to vom today!
I'm dying to test but I know it's far too early. Another week to go! How ever will I last!! :haha:
Xxx

Is this your first cycle TTC?

I've never heard of nausea from AF so that sounds like an awesome sign to me. But then again... if you want it so bad, your body might be tricking you into thinking you have symptoms you don't actually have.

Hi ladies!
Can anybody reccomend a brand/ certain type of cheap tests?
Been looking on eBay but I'm not sure how reliable they are etc??

Xx

Hi flutterbyex
I use EBay for the cheapies, 1.33 for 30 :haha: !!
They are prone to Evap lines though but not badly (and only if you have line eye :haha: )
But they are worth a try!

Zumbaloverr - I really don't think my body is playing tricks this time! So hoping its the real deal!!
It's our 3rd in 4 and a half months as my periods are irregular so just starting getting used to when I O etc, ill be soooo lucky if its out month when it's the first we've used OPKs xxx

PollyDolly--- FX'ed.... get into a good book or start a new series or something-- I always start a new trashy romance when I'm trying to take my mind off something because I get soooooo involved. Ever heard of Catherine Anderson? haha.

FlutterByx-- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009G4CARW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are the ones I use-- not as cheap as the cheap ones on EBay but maybe a tad bit more reliable? Who knows. I'd just keep a few of the pricer ones (CB) on hand that way if you get a double line, you can verify!

I haven't heard of her! Recommend a good book by her? I love reading and would love to start a new book xx

She writes what many would call "trashy romances"... they are not the best writing ever but are very good books because you can read through them in just a few days and they're well... romances.

The first one I ever read was You Are My Sunshine by her... it was awesome but because we're all in the TTC boat, I'd recommend Blue Skies. They are both books from the same series so either way, you'll see an overlap but Blue Skies is about a woman getting pregs so... it applies :)

Like I said... don't expect the best writing ever but certainly enjoyable books! And my local library has the whole set by her. Once I'm in the TWW, I'm going to begin a new one by her :)

I'm 24 and DH is 27. This is our first. I'm post-depo and having irregular bleeding and not ovulating. He works offshore which super complicates timing. Round 2 of Clomid coming up! Good luck. And you're right, we needed this thread! I'm typing from my iphone, I'll have to come back and read up more and respond better at a different time from laptop.

To be honest I always pee in a cup because I don't like to ruin tests but today I just decided to let it be and decided I wasn't meant to test today! I use ic's and then if I get a line I have some CB's.

If anyone wants the link to my ebay seller I will PM you. I get 30 OPK's and 3 hpts for £3.69 and 50hpts for £2.50!

At the moment I am trying to stay away from constantly testing. I'm watching several series at the moment, Revolution and Game of Thrones. The Game of Thrones books are also well worth a read. It took me a solid 2 weeks to get through all 6 books and that was reading almost 11 hours a day! Ridiculous right!

I also love the Sophie Kinsella books. I think my favourite is 'The undomestic goddess' or 'Confessions of a shopoholic' series. As for other series I would love to know if you all had some different ones I could try.

I might download 'The fault in our stars' by John Green but I think thats probably for a wait to ovulate as if I'm pregnant I think I will be hysterical rather than mildly emotional!

I am so not trying to symptom spot but I am peeing like crazy! I am peeing about 12 times a day whereas normally I go like 4-5 times. Am also trying to stay away from my painkillers as I had double root canal at the dental hospital last thursday and they prescribed me 1500 cocodamol but I can't take them in case I'm pregnant! Not particularly in a happy mood.

Popped home a few hours ago and told my sister I had a secret for her (I'm taking her shopping on Friday). She yells across the room 'You're pregnant, I'm going to be an auntie!' and my mum was like 'You shouldn't say things like that.'
I don't think she's going to take news of me TTC'ing well!

I'm 24 and DH is 27. This is our first. I'm post-depo and having irregular bleeding and not ovulating. He works offshore which super complicates timing. Round 2 of Clomid coming up! Good luck. And you're right, we needed this thread! I'm typing from my iphone, I'll have to come back and read up more and respond better at a different time from laptop.

Hi there hun. I'm 19 and DH is 22.

Nice to have you here!

She writes what many would call "trashy romances"... they are not the best writing ever but are very good books because you can read through them in just a few days and they're well... romances.

The first one I ever read was You Are My Sunshine by her... it was awesome but because we're all in the TTC boat, I'd recommend Blue Skies. They are both books from the same series so either way, you'll see an overlap but Blue Skies is about a woman getting pregs so... it applies :)

Like I said... don't expect the best writing ever but certainly enjoyable books! And my local library has the whole set by her. Once I'm in the TWW, I'm going to begin a new one by her :)

I'm gonna have a look on ebay for blue skies now! Thank you! X

Pollydolly-- I'm suppppper new to the whole TTC scene so I'm not going to venture to guess what it could mean for fear of getting you excited over everything (although I'll just say-- those symptoms sound awfully familiar to others I've heard around this site that ended up getting a BFP!!!). Now you're in limbo, how sucky. Aren't you so excited to be able to test soon?!!!

Lilly-- When do you use CB tests versus the cheap online ones? I just bought a bunch of cheap online ones so I figured I'd just use those unless my AF was supppper late and I was still getting a BFN or unless I got a BFP to verify before I got all :wacko: excited and went and told OH. Thoughts?

I used CB at random times in my TWW as I thought they were more reliable but I think they need a higher level of hcg than the cheap ones so I bought FRER as that's what everyone has been recommending!

I get suuuuuper nervous testing! X x

Hi ladies!
Can anybody reccomend a brand/ certain type of cheap tests?
Been looking on eBay but I'm not sure how reliable they are etc??

Xx

Lots of women on this site swear by these tests
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/
And I do as well.

I've never even had an evap line, not even 6 hours later.

Speaking of which, I ordered some about a week ago. I was going to order 50 but my man stopped me. He said I only need to order 10 since he's 110% certain I'll get a BFP.

I'm certain we'll have to order more after this cycle lol. When I was TTC with my ex fiancé, it took 8 months (before he decided he didn't want kids.. Ever).

Buuuuut, the man is convinced. His daughter from his previous marriage was conceived on the pill while they used condoms, so he feels like he has super sperm lol.

I hope he's right.

I'm in the TWW stage as well. I'm going to try not to test early and only start testing on CD 28. Gonna need some support to not cave in lol.

Hi dottiee
Ill also be needing that support not to cave and test haha! I've got 6 more days until testing, seems so far away.
I feel like AF is coming though. Which is strange because I've been so positive and sure this was our month for the last week!
Have you had any signs xx

Nope, no signs yet. I'm only on CD 17, and I just ovulated.
My AF signs though are very close to pregnancy signs, so I'll never really know.

How about you? Any signs yet?

Babydust Polly and Dottiee :)

I'm on 9DPO (CD23), just waiting to expect AF on Sunday and then I'll test on Monday if she doesn't show :thumbup:

OH is 23 and she has a child from a previous relationship, I'm 25 and we are ttc our first together. in the tww and she ovulated some time last week. ewcm on Tuesday and Ov Spotting on Wednesday.

Shes had heartburn(never experiences this normally), bloated, tender nipples, darkened nipples, heavier boobs, headaches, backache. Her cm has stayed quite wet and on Sunday I noticed lotion like which I was able to stretch a couple centimetres before it broke.

From what I found increased cm and lotiony is a pregnancy symptom but out tests have been negative :( still too early.

Wish there was a light that went off to say **Ding** conceived as soon as it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->