Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

hi im 25 im ttc also i was on the depo shot have only been off it a month would like to get to no people because im new to this and dont really no what to do to help with my ovulation i havent had a period for 7 years im going to see my doctor tomoz to see if i can get any help regulating me again

i hope someone can give me some advice

thanks

Sarah xx

Hiya, nice to meet you. I'm kirsty, 23. I'm new to all of this too. I'm just into my 2nd month of trying. Hope it all goes ok with the dr tomorrow :hugs: xx

I'm not too sure how the ov tests work, i've never used them. If you're 100% you o'd last week then i would ignore it. When are you going to test again? I can't wait to get back into the tww haha xx

I'm going to wait until Monday to test hun! Can't do with a bfn from testing early
Makes me sad haha xx

hi im 25 im ttc also i was on the depo shot have only been off it a month would like to get to no people because im new to this and dont really no what to do to help with my ovulation i havent had a period for 7 years im going to see my doctor tomoz to see if i can get any help regulating me again

i hope someone can give me some advice

thanks

Sarah xx

Hiya, nice to meet you. I'm kirsty, 23. I'm new to all of this too. I'm just into my 2nd month of trying. Hope it all goes ok with the dr tomorrow :hugs: xx

I'm not too sure how the ov tests work, i've never used them. If you're 100% you o'd last week then i would ignore it. When are you going to test again? I can't wait to get back into the tww haha xx

I'm going to wait until Monday to test hun! Can't do with a bfn from testing early
Makes me sad haha xx

That's what i meant to do but gave in and tested and ended up doing 4 in total and then af arrived. then was annoyed i'd wasted the tests haha. this time i'm going to try my hardest to wait. might get oh to hide the tests so i can't get tempted lol xx

Makes me sad haha xx

That's what i meant to do but gave in and tested and ended up doing 4 in total and then af arrived. then was annoyed i'd wasted the tests haha. this time i'm going to try my hardest to wait. might get oh to hide the tests so i can't get tempted lol xx

Good idea! I might get my oh to do that too!! Hahaa
Yeah ill be 14dpo on Monday so I'm waiting until then xx

I didn't take a picture this morning so now the line is a little darker but that might be because of evap. To be honest though it would be the first evap I've gotten using my tests.

I pay less than 10p per hpt I do so I'm pretty addicted!

Nice to meet all of you new guys :)

Okay so I did a HPT and it was stark neg which I expected (especially cause I only had a wee half an hour ago :haha: )
However I also did an OPK and it's practically pos! Attached it... Confused! Xx

Thats crazy. I think I o'd late because af hasn't shown up but when I was meant to be 5dpo I got a very positive OPK. You might have had LH surges previously but not been able to release the egg so you may just ovulate late. How many dpo are you?

I am 20 and TTC #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago, Miscarrige 1 month ago and ready to ttc again. If we arent pregnant in 3 months we will be starting Chlomid.

I'm good. Excited to see if my line turns darker!

How did everything go with your landlord btw the other day?

I'm good. Excited to see if my line turns darker!

How did everything go with your landlord btw the other day?

Pretty good, I was freaking out for nothing though. He only looked at the toilet and hot water boiler, we are getting a new one.

One of my friends unfriended me today and called my mother a terrible person :/ All because my oh joked around with her and she didnt see that it was a joke. (She was annoyed with her roommate, and posted it on fb and all he said was "it would be funny if she sees this lol)

Okay so I did a HPT and it was stark neg which I expected (especially cause I only had a wee half an hour ago :haha: )
However I also did an OPK and it's practically pos! Attached it... Confused! Xx

Thats crazy. I think I o'd late because af hasn't shown up but when I was meant to be 5dpo I got a very positive OPK. You might have had LH surges previously but not been able to release the egg so you may just ovulate late. How many dpo are you?

I'm 8dpo today hun, i felt my ov pains though so I'm pretty sure I did O xx

So now im wholely unconvinced there was anything morr than an indent line. Did one this morning but I couldnt see anything. Think I have line eyes.

I want my bfp!!!

Don't feel too bad. Most of us have line eyes, especially on our own tests. Lol
I hope we start seeing some bfps real soon! Hello to all the new posters :)

Mrs Beardy decided to take a hpt this morning and boom! Negative. I did try to tell her it would be too early especially if she had IB yesterday. So roll on Friday/Saturday :D

I tested this morning 10DPO, pretty sure it's BFN. Boo! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->