• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

Starry - I know what you mean, when I start AF.. I don't want to do anything but curl up in a ball and lay in bed. It sucks even more when your expectations are up from TTC.

NMich - When is AF due-ish?

AFM - Officially in my TWW. I did my due diligence and went with the lots of sex method this month. Worked last time, hoping it works this time. I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday, but will BD again tonight.. just for safe measures.. Hoping I conceived a superbowl baby!

I hope all that 'work' pays off!

NMich - I am like you in that I want to be sure something is up before taking a test. This month I broke that little rule for myself and got a reminder about how much I hate those stupid bfns. Next month I am definitely waiting until I'm 1 day late.

:hugs::hugs: I'm really sorry. Noone should be in TTCaL longer than 1 cycle. It really isn't fair. Take care and indulge yourself today.

NMich - When is AF due-ish?
!

I have no idea. Im not a regular girl (pcos) I have pretty irregular cycles. But I would think I would have had AF already. I have a lot of PMS signs...Here's my list over the past two weeks..

1 .Sore boobs
2. Hungry (chocolate! and toast)
3. MOODY!!! (Im so crabby Im yelling at the floating dog hair!)
4. TIRED! I took an hour nap Friday and I have been sleeping in a lot.
5. I feel like my vagina is swollen...wth! Also..been more randy then normal.

Basically She should be right around the corner! I have no clue where I am in my cycle..NO CLUE! My MC pretty much ended in Mid. December. I had serious spotting about two weeks ago..thought it was af. but no. Phew...Come on AF!! Hubby and I never have protected sex as it has been near impossible for me to conceive in 4 yrs. :nope: So I highly doubt Im pg. Waiting just sucks.

Nmich - have you given yourself any sort of timeline when you'll start testing "just in case"?

Honestly I don't like testing unless I'm sure as punch that something is up lol. I wish I was a POAS addict..but alas I am as opposite a oil is to water when it comes to those darn sticks. Everyone has told me that your first couple of cycles can be really messed up and mimic pregnancy etc so Im going with that. It just disturbs me that it is taking so long. I have a friend who is having AF less than a month after her D&C (she waited on a natural MC for as long as she could, Month+ poor thing it would not leave her body:nope:) So I guess I will just keep plugging away and see what comes of it. I had a friend ask me if I would go in for some help to jump start it, Im not ready for that step just yet. I will wait one more month and then see where we stand. I have heard 3 months after is not unheard of. REALLY?? :growlmad: Emotionally I have been super weepy, but not sad. Music etc has thrown me into a torrent of tears lol. and then Im as happy as lark the next minute! I will say that the bleeding gums thing got me as I have had bloody gums for a bit now. Last week they were horrible! (Im a regular brusher and take good care of my teeth..at least I thought so:nope:) Well, I will keep you posted. I think my body is trying desperately hard to get back to it's normal. Hopefully from there we can TTC again with some idea of timing lol. I feel so useless in that dept. right now. As far as I know Im on Cycle day 65 or 10 lol So messed up Thanks for listening. I know I can ramble.

well....I took a test tonight after SWEARING I was out this month and there was a faint line! came up right away, hoping it's not a fault test but I really think I may be on my way to my BFP! did anyone test negative two days before they got a positive? also, I had no implantation bleeding or anything as I did with my first DS...now i'm scared maybe i'm going to have another chemical....

Yah needshelp!!!!! Is this your first month after m/c? :wohoo: congrats!! Hope its not faulty! I didntt have ib with this preg. And all is well!

this my first full cycle after my m/c ( I had one A/f in between)! I really thought i was out but figured i had some weird symptoms (cramping, back ache, hungry, sore boobs) and figured i'd take my last test and htere was a line, my dh saw it as well! I want a digi now! I'm soooo nervous....but soo excited and hoping this is our bfp!!! Thanks for the positivity!
I had a for sure bfn just two days ago, so maybe it means the hcg is rising!! ahh!

well....I took a test tonight after SWEARING I was out this month and there was a faint line! came up right away, hoping it's not a fault test but I really think I may be on my way to my BFP! did anyone test negative two days before they got a positive? also, I had no implantation bleeding or anything as I did with my first DS...now i'm scared maybe i'm going to have another chemical....

YAY!!! I've never had implantation bleeding with a BFP, I think each pregnancy is different. Fingers crossed for this sticks for you!!!

needs CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Take a digi and let us know! I am on 9dpo and stupid me took a test last night and I see a SUPER faint line, same thing this morning. I keep reading evaps don't show up until the test has dried. I'm really praying this isn't faulty dollar store tests, and am buying some FRER today! That would be cool if we can be bump buddies :D

Congrats, needshelp! What sort of test did you use? But I think if both you and DH saw a faint line then it is indeed your bfp!!!! I got IB with my first pregnancy but not with the other two so I wouldn't go by that. I really hope this is your forever take-home baby!

ready - that sounds REALLY promising. I also think that evaps show up after the test has dried. I got my bfp with DS at 9dpo. Test again in a day or two but it sounds like you may be heading to your own bfp!

I went and bought FRER's and digital and will test with a FRER soon. Having to hold my bladder as long as I can but I FEEL pregnant ladies!

I can't really see anything on the FRER, I have line eye now. I did read the dollar tree one I took last night and this morning has a sensitivity of 20iu and the FRER is 25iu so I hope that was the difference. Will be testing tomorrow morning with FMU.

:bfp:it's OFFICIAL! :happydance:
I got a big fat PREGNANT on a digital this morning! will wait until monday to phone the doc!! HOPING This lil bean stays with me! Oh please!! Feeling a bit crampy but I hear this is normal....so scary after a m/c

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :xmas8: very exciting!! Congratulations! Crampy is def normal! Had it with both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->