Edinburgh Zoo meet, June/Julyish

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
How would a meet at the zoo in June/July sound to everyone?
I know its ages away but i think it would be better to go when its warmer and nicer weather (and fits in past my due date :lol:)

I like zoo visits but i don't like Edinburgh zoo! Hope you get some interest though and have a fab time

xxx

Might be up for it, will let you know closer to the time

That would be a good time for me cause Ruby will be 1 so she should be quite interested in that kind of thing.

Still think we should arrange something else sooner though to meet up, can't wait that long to meet everyone!!

Youre welcome to organise something :D
For me personally i cant afford to right now and after Feb ill be getting too big :lol:

Unless its Glasgow of course, wouldnt need to travel far then lol

I'm afraid its too far in the future for me to give a yes/no answer just now but bump the thread nearer the time and I'll see if Hannah and I can make it! :)

Ooooooo.....I stay in Edinburgh....and havent been to zoo since I was a kid!

Obviously I will have popped out LO by then and be on mat leave so I am putting myself down as a yes. Obviously nearer the time I will need to confirm it!

The zoo!:happydance:

Emma.xx

Get yourself out and about AG - enjoy some time etc. I ignored this wish I hadn't x

Forgot to think about money :dohh:
The thought of travelling out with a 2 month old for the day does scare me aswell, but least its not too far i guess.

I've just seen this thread.

I'd love to come. Julyish would be good, cause wee River will be a couple of months old rather than just one month!

I love the zoo :) Though that hill + buggies might be murder!! :rofl:

id be interested bit far away to say yes for definate tho will get back to ya:happydance:

just reaslised how bad that sounded. im up for anything to an extent LOL

I would have loved to come but due in august so not sure how ill be feeling by then!!!! Will come back nearer the time!!! xxx

Cant believe you're from Kirkcaldy! I'm from v v near there originally, although have lived in Edinburgh for last 3 years!

I'd be up for it I think, LO is due in April, so see how I feel nearer the time? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->