Elf on the shelf 2021

Tomorrow is St. Nicholas day, so in Poland Santa comes at night and leave chocolates in kids' shoes (and our shoes, because who doesn't want chocolate) Screenshot_20211205-204315_Gallery.jpg on the night before St. Nick's day. So easy one for Ralph the Elf today - he is guarding the chocolates :haha:

Tomorrow is St. Nicholas day, so in Poland Santa comes at night and leave chocolates in kids' shoes (and our shoes, because who doesn't want chocolate) View attachment 1104512 on the night before St. Nick's day. So easy one for Ralph the Elf today - he is guarding the chocolates :haha:

Aww that's so sweet

Climbing the shelves in the living room this evening

Today they had a sack race with lunch bags and I'm just about to set them up on the tree now.

NztezUa.jpeg

Ours was drinking a glass of water. I'm really gonna have to come up with some better ideas :haha:

Yesterday they were having a sleepover under the tree using stockings for sleeping bags

today they were being spies with a laser trap

4F115FF4-61E6-4002-A937-57ED6DB834F1.jpeg

Ours was playing 'tic tac toe' with skittles. X

One of mine locked the other in the fire 2 days ago :devil: he always does cruel things to the other!

Today is Otis' birthday so cakes, presents and cookies!

Screenshot_20211206-152802_Gallery.jpg

Mine are having a sleep over but we only had one elf bed so the other 2 are using oven gloves hahaha

Saturday they were playing with DD2s birthday presents - she loves this every year !

Last night they were playing in the bathroom hanging from the shower rail

Tonight they have brought some crafts - colour your own placemat / make your own Xmas garland and paint your own tree decorations ! Thank god for Home Bargain haha .

I’m going to do the kinder egg trick and the skittles rainbow , Bev I think you do this one each year too ? X

Yes I do the skittles one, it's always a hit!

Today ours took Elfie selfies. Not very exciting.
Need to up my game next few days. .

My eldest doesn't go to sleep until gone 9!!! She's in bed but I know she's listening out. I want to go to sleep at 9 lol not go back downstairs and sort out bloody elves ha ha

Ralph the elf brought a puzzle for each of the girls. He couldn't help himself, so he just had to start building :haha:
Screenshot_20211207-095815_Gallery.jpg

Today ours took Elfie selfies. Not very exciting.
Need to up my game next few days. .

My eldest doesn't go to sleep until gone 9!!! She's in bed but I know she's listening out. I want to go to sleep at 9 lol not go back downstairs and sort out bloody elves ha ha
Oh this is sooo me ! But my eldest goes to bed at 10:30 or later ! She’s a real night owl for a 9 year old . I’ve told DH now 9pm bedtime !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->