Elf on the shelf 2021

How do you do the Skittles rainbow?....I’ve got Skittles in the house so that could be perfect!

Playing Cards Against Humanity (family edition, suitable from age 8 :haha: no elves were korally harmed in the making of this elf on the shelf activity :haha: )

Screenshot_20211207-231859_Gallery.jpg

We've done the Skittles rainbow a couple of times too. I may have to do it again this year!

She brought my kids some new ears because theirs don't seem to work.

rMGyz48.jpeg

Ours is on the top of the tree with a red bauble in front of his face. He blends in quite well :haha:

We've done the Skittles rainbow a couple of times too. I may have to do it again this year!

She brought my kids some new ears because theirs don't seem to work.

rMGyz48.jpeg

Love this :haha:

Yesterday I put all the kids toy dogs in the window with a note saying how much is that doggy in the window? Today the elves were in DS's bed. DD1 and 2 both said they know it's me setting them up :? I've told them we should carry it on for DS and they seem happy to play along. Bit sad about DD2 as she's 7 so I thought I had a bit more time with her believing.

Awww how do you think they figured it out?
Both mine (same age 9 and 7) still believe but I think once one works it out they'll never keep it secret from the other.
Hope they keep the fun going for your youngest xxx

Aww that’s sad.
morgan doesn’t believe this year but he’s still enjoying seeing what i do and is happy to play along for Harvey but I don’t see Harvey having much longer of believing honestly

Our elves had stolen some money from the kids piggy bank and when they got back from school it had been turned into chocolate coins

This morning Ralph brought Santa themed bath bombs for the kids. Tomorrow he is bringing colouring books (he did draw a self portrait) :haha:

Screenshot_20211208-192523_Gallery.jpg

I think DD1 suspected for a while but enjoys seeing what they do anyway. DD2 is definitely the least naive and most quick witted of my 3, I've always said I expect her to give me the hardest time in her teen years :rolleyes:
I've just popped one of our elves between 2 pieces of toast with a note saying he was cold but now he's toasty.

We did the skittle experiment

Tonight ours are bringing a couple of books and a craft ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"