Elf on the Shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
I am thinking of doing Elf on the shelf for the first time this year as I think my little ones will love it.

Has anyone ordered from mylittleelf.co.uk before? If you order early you pay less so I am tempted to do it soon.

https://mylittleelf.co.uk/shop/personalised-christmas-elf-starter-set/

Can anyone recommend any other good elves to buy?

We have the peppermint elf gund was around £9 I think a few years ago. Last year Jacob adopted him and has slept with him every night since lol!

I like the idea of Elf on the shelf, but I just know my kids would fight over him :haha: Maybe next year! xx

I did it for the first time last year my eldest loved it. I just bought a cheap elf teddy from a card shop he was very cute and thought of my own things to do

We have the peppermint elf gund was around £9 I think a few years ago. Last year Jacob adopted him and has slept with him every night since lol!

I love that elf, I think I will get this one :thumbup:

I did it for the first time last year my eldest loved it. I just bought a cheap elf teddy from a card shop he was very cute and thought of my own things to do

Was that the card factory? I kept looking every time I went to town but they never had it in stock.

I can't wait to do it :happydance:

Yes it was pingu it was only 99p and was the cutest one I ad seen so was very pleased

Im doing Elf this year! It more for me than Menace at this point but she has 5 more months so I have a feeling she will be grown up enough to have an idea whats going on :happydance:

We used mylittleelf last year and love it, plan to buy a 2nd one this year for Ds2 x

Here's our Elf Dudley, hangling about in the tree last year. LO was too young to understand it last year but OH got a kick out of moving him around each night so I would have to spot him in the morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
We had our first year with our elf jolly jingle last year, dd was 20 months so didn't quite get it but we kept it simple, we got out elf from my little elf and can highly recommend it, if you are looking for ideas there are quite a few FB groups, im expecting baby #2 in dec and I am thinking of buying another for when he/she is here. I got a bit obsessed with Christmas last year xx

I remember seeing everyones last year and thinking how fun it looked! My two would love it I think, definitely getting one this year

I bought the traditional one last year, my LO was too young to understand, and he probably will be this year, but I enjoyed driving my DH mad with it :haha:

I got mine from here... https://www.bigfatballoons.co.uk/product.php?products_id=1662

I got this in Sainsbury's today for £5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads