Essex Meet May 2011 - Night out!!

Yeah, char, we'll be fine...just avoid walls, other cars, strong gusts of wind and the such-like and it should stay in one piece long enough to get us there and back. Haha :haha:
Yeah, i'm in bedfordshire...just a hop, skip and jump from the M1 :thumbup: xx

Oh dear, im gonna get lost haha x
What from the M1 to Bedford? pah, you can't get lost...it's one road!!! Or do you mean on the 50+ other roads you'll have to travel on to get as far as me? haha :p

Ilovemybump course you can.

Hannah you'll be fineeee :)

Right im gonna make a list if names of who's interested and get prices and stuff. Who'd be up for sharing a room, i dont mind sharing x

Lets get this sorted then!!!

:)

Im defo up for it...dont mind sharing a room!!!

xx

Okay,

Im gonna post all this on front page aswell so its always there but here's the options.

Premier Inn Rainham
This is for two people sharing a double room its £61 :shock: but thats £30.50 each so not too bad.

Travelodge Dartford
£39.50 for a double room so thats even better, its just a few more miles away from Georgie thats all.

I think its the same prices for single aswell!!!

xx

So so far we are agreed on May!!
Need to decide which weekend is best but we can decide this when we get a few more people recruited me thinks!! x

Yeah i know. I mainly got hotels so i knew how much roughly i was gonna be spending xx

Just a quick one...Char you dont wanna be staying in Dartforf lovely! Ill sort links and stuff out tomorrow for ya, <3 xx

Yeah yeah i know, it was mainly for prices haha x

Omg this meet is so for me! I will deffo come :)

If we go to Romford, then you wnat a hotel pretty close to there so we can stroll back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->